To The Public

High School With Famous Idols

Press Conference

"There's so many people" I said peeking out the curtain.

Kikwang looked out, "I know. Well looks like we're going to be a public couple! Lee Kikwang and Yang ____, Korea's hottest couple." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Suree. Junhyung and Hara are probably at the top or Se7en."

"Who knowssss. Maybe we're up there too." Kikwang said.

"You guys are up in 10 seconds." Our managers said.

"Okay, okay." I began to head out with Kikwang behind me. Flashes appeared over and over, and the room was noisy. We sat down in our seats while the crowd continued taking pictures.

There was also a host on the side, he cleared his throat. "Good evening."

"Evening." Kikwang and I replied.

"So how's your day so far?"

I laughed, "It's okay I guess. We got caught by the cameras today."

The crowd quieted down at my statement.

"Ooh. So I see.. ____ you're the sister of Yang Yoseob, the vocalist from BEAST. And Kikwang here is from the same band. How did you two meet? From your brother right?" The host continued.

I chuckled, "No. Yoseob never introduced s to me. But it was that one day where I transfered high schools, to Fame High? Yeah, we both got transfered there. And I had no idea that the BEAST members also went there. On the first day we were looking for the main office and bumped into a guy. Yoseob pointed at me and said, 'Kikwang hyung!' He was the first one I met. Then one by one, Yoseob introduced me to everyone else."

"Ahh. So what was your first impression of Kikwang?"

I let out a shy smile, "You want the honest answer?"

He nodded eagerly, even Kikwang seemed curious.

"Well he had red-ish hair and he wore a bit of eyeliner. So I thought, 'He's pretty cute'." The crowd 'Ohhhhhed' and I laughed again.

The host then turned towards Kikwang, "Kikwang what was your first impression?"

He smiled, "Well to be honest. When _____ and Yoseob first bumped into me, I didn't really get a good look at her. It was until Yoseob introduced us all to her that I got a good look. I thought, 'Wow. She's hot."

I blushed and the crowd 'Oooohed' again.

"So to the main part, ____ and Kikwang, is it true you two are dating?" The host finally asked

The noise cleared down, waiting for our answer. Kikwang and I looked at each other. Smiling, I turned to face the crowd, "Yes we are."

At the point, the reporters began scribbling up a story. While Kikwang and I just laughed.

We laced our fingers together, bowed and left the stage.

"They really were clueless." I laughed.

Kikwang made me face him, "Yeah really clueless. We'll be the hottest couple in Korea, just you wait and see."

"That's if we last~" I teased.

"What are you talking about? Of course we'll last! Cause I love you." He pecked my lips, "Only you. And just you. I promise." With every sentence he pecked my lips.

I raised one of my hands up behind his head and pulled him towards me, kissing him passionately.

"I love you too. Forever and always."

 

Done! Ayy...such a fail ending T_T

Thanks for all my subscribers/commenters/supporters even though it took me so long to finish.

Thanks all~ Love you~ ^^

LOL. Here 'Pabo Kwang' for you~ And L.Joe ^^

Kikwang gif

 

L.Joe (2)