Part (2) - White Coat

Correcting Sins

< 12 hours ago >

 

Wang Hao Xuan works as a researcher in a science lab at a University. He always kept to himself and never make friends with anyone.

 

He tends to avoid people. He doesn’t like to get close. Probably because of his dark secrets of his life, but mostly because he likes to be alone.

 

He enters the school canteen for his lunch, still wearing his white colored lab coat. He didn’t notice that there’s a guy who’s gazing at him yet.

 

Only after he got his food and walked to his usual secluded place, then before he sit down, he met eyes with the guy looking at him across the table in front of his.

 

The guy looked away with a blush. Hao Xuan still looking at him in confusion. And that’s when a splitting headache hits him. After a short while, another guy comes up to the guy in front and they left together.

 

The name of the guy, who keep gazing at Hao Xuan since he enters the canteen, is Song Jiyang. And the guy, who he left with, is his best friend, Li Bo Wen.

 

Today is A-Wen’s first day as an assistant professer at this University. That’s why Jiyang companied him to support and give courage for his best friend.

 

Since after lunch, Hao Xuan has been suffering that splitting headache for the whole day that day.

 

===

 

 

< 7 years ago >

 

This year is the year Wang Hao Xuan turned 15. He was a spoil brat being loved by both of his parents. He gets whatever he wanted. So, this day is the day he suffered the most painful pain like he never had.

 

Suddenly, he saw visions that he had never seen before. There is a guy lying in a pool of blood. Seeing that guy, he also felt the exact same pain in his body and his mind. He came to realize that the guy in his vision was him and it was before his death in his previous life.

 

Strong sense of regrets rushing through his heart, feeling the overwhelming heartache. There is a candy in a dirty wrapper in that guy’s hand, holding on it dearly as his life was depending on that.

 

No need for more visions, no need to see anymore. Accompanying with a splitting headache, Wan Hao Xuan slowly starting to remember all his past lifes and all those pain. 

 

The life that he remembering is the life of a guy name Xueyang from many hundreds of years ago. After suffering in hell for some time due to his past sins, he has reincarnated in this life as Wang Hao Xuan.

 

This life is a gift from Heavenly Gods as a chance to redeem himself. But, he couldn’t understand it yet. How could he? That time, all he knows was the severe pain which is rushing all over his body and mind. The pain and regrets which is too extereme for a 15 years old kid. 

 

Days and nights, he stayed in his room, crying his heart out and refused to meet anyone. Seeing their son at this state, his parents had no choice but to seek consultations with a psychiatrist.

 

After 3 months of excessive sufferings and strong medications, Wang Hao Xuan, who was in a state of emotional scars and depression by then, had unconciously created a person named Xueyang, the person who will take over all his pains and memories. So that he can live without having to know anything at all, without having to feel anything at all.

 

Since then, Wang Hao Xuan has changed. He is no more a rebel, no more a pain-in-the-a** teenager and became the person who is a total opposite of his old self.

 

Xueyang has taken Hao Xuan’s old nasty personality by magnifying it 10 times. All of his past life memories were also been taken by Xueyang. Xueyang became his savior whether he likes it or not.

 

Due to all of this, whenever Xueyang tried to provoke him with harsh words, he cannot do anything but gets angry, since he cannot deny the truths behind each words.

 

===

 

TU Fanfic by

Yamin Ohmar