Part (7) - The Familiar Face

Correcting Sins

A face, just a touch away. Jiyang couldn’t tell who he is, his visions are blurry. A hand, on his face, beside the lips, Jiyang grabbed that hand.

 

He grabbed Xueyang’s hand who is wiping away stains on his lips.

 

Jiyang is trying so hard to look at the man in front of him. Xueyang stays still for him to get a good look. He, himself, is also looking back at his daozhang lovingly, his heart still racing.

 

Jiyang’s another hand reaching out for Xueyang’s face. Xueyang is carefully looking at the incoming hand. Jiyang stops his hand on Xueyang’s nose. He dragged his fingers along the nose bridge till the tip of the nose.

 

Jiyang: “so... fine...”

 

Xueyang’s lips curled up to form a satisfactory smile. Jiyang’s fingers moved on from his nose tip down to his lips. Xueyang heart skips a beat at his touch. Just then,

 

"A-Song... Song Jiyang..." 

 

A voice calling out from outside came out. That’s Li Bo Wen’s voice. He is looking for his missing friend. Xueyang doesn’t know it’s him.

 

Jiyang hand drops. He fall asleep.

 

Xueyang left Jiyang there and goes into the empty stall beside and locked himself in.

 

He listened carefully to make sure that the other person had already taken Jiyang out, only then he came out of the stall. Holding Jiyang’s business card in his hand, he smiled.

 

"We’ll meet again very soon, Xiao Xingchen."

 

===

 

That night, Xueyang searched on internet about Song Jiyang. And found out that his daozhang is an up and coming Fashion Designer.

 

“Wang Xao Xuan, you should go and learn and get some fashion sense from him.”

 

He decided to show up at Jiyang’s work tomorrow. Before Hao Xuan comes back, every minute and every second is very precious to him.

 

===

 

< The next morning >

 

Song Jiyang is a fashion designer at a very popular clothing brand named X&X. The company got a fashion showroom downstairs. Xueyang is looking around in the show room, thinking how to ask for the fashion designer Song Jiyang. 

 

May be he should approach to some sales assistants here and get the words on his daozhang whereabout? Actually, he got Jiyang’s phone number from the business card, but that’s not how he wants to approach him.

 

A message beeps from the phone Xueyang is carrying. He takes out to look. The contact name is “Dept Head Liu”. The message says:

 

“Hao Xuan, why are you not at the lab? Are you not coming? It’s very strange not seeing you around.”

 

(*Oh right! Today he has to go to work. But, oh well~*)

 

He goes to the contact picture to see the person just out of curiosity. 

 

(*What!! Isn’t it Gusu Lan sect leader?!*)

 

“I’m still having headaches from last night drinking.” He replied.

 

Meanwhile, a model scouting manger, Yubin, who just came downstairs to check on posters and displays, notices Xueyang. He has been observing him from afar before he approaches him.

 

Yubin: "Excuse me..."

 

Xueyang turns around. (*huh... the ghost general, Wen Ning!*)

 

Yubin handed his business card to Xueyang, who is still looking at him in a daze.

 

(*Hmm.. Looks like I’m still fated to meet these guys*)

 

Yubin: “Hello! I’m the manager from Advertising department for this brand.”

 

After he introduced himself, he starts to tell him how he finds Xueyang to be having the qulities of a model and that he wants to offer Xueyang an opportunity to be one of their promoters/brand models. 

 

Xueyang is looking at the name card. (*So, your name is Yubin now*)

 

Yubin: “You can think about it if you doesn’t wish to decide right away. You can give me a call at this number on my card. By the way, may I know your name?”

 

Xueyang: “Xueyang”

 

Yubin: "A nice name. It’s very catchy. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you."

 

He smiled at him then turns to leave.

 

Xueyang: "Wait..."

 

Yubin turns back to face him.

 

Xueyang: "Why not now? I’m free today anyway."

 

===

 

TU Fanfic by

Yamin Ohmar