Part (1) - My Nightmare

Correcting Sins

In a suffocating room with dark walls all around them.

 

Xueyang looking down on Wang Hao Xuan with a smirk.

 

Hao Xuan looking back at Xueyang with a frown on his forehead.

 

Hao Xuan: "what do you want?"

 

Xueyang: "you know what I want..."

 

Hao Xuan: "Didn’t I warned you not to come out?"

 

Xueyang: "did you forget your promise? Are you not only a coward but also a liar? Haha! Now, I’m ashamed to say that you are me.”

 

Crossing his arms, he enjoys throwing harsh words.

 

Hao Xuan: “You..!!"

 

Xueyang: "what?! I kept my end of the bargain. I let you live your life in peace for 5 whole years. Don’t forget that!”

 

Xueyang said it in a threatening way, tilting his head with his eyes widened.

 

Hao Xuan: "I do not forget that!! So, will you just go away please?"

 

Xueyang: "No!! I’m not going away!! I won’t go away just yet!!"

 

He becomes scarier as he keeps shouting with a devil smiling.

 

Hao Xuan: "Just what do you want?!"

 

Xueyang: " Xiao Xingchen !!! "

 

Hao Xuan: "..."(*gosh! thisnameagain*) 

 

Xueyang: "what I want is Xiao Xingchen!!"

 

Hao Xuan: "Yeah I know. You kept saying that for your whole life... I know..."

 

Xueyang: "Then you should know why I’m coming back now..."

 

Hao Xuan: "let me tell you, there is no Xiao Xingchen here ok? You can go away..."

 

Xueyang: "HAHAHAHA ! HAHAHAHA !"

 

He laughing out loud as a madman. Well, he is a madman, at least that’s what people who knows him said.

 

Xueyang: " Hao Xuan... Wang Hao Xuan... Do you even know who is Xiao Xingchen? Huh?!"

 

Hao Xuan: "..."

 

Xueyang: "Do you even have the guts to know who is Xiao Xingchen?! Hahahaha!!”

 

Hao Xuan formed a fist unknowingly, feeling bitter. He is angered by all the things Xueyang said about him being a coward and not having guts. Because they are all true.

 

Hao Xuan woke up covered in beats of sweat. He knows it’s not a dream.

 

If this is the case, then he knows that his nemesis, his another self, the devil Xueyang would be coming back sooner or later. And he suspects that this might be related to what happened during lunch this afternoon.

 

He reached out for his pills, given by his psychiatrist just in case, inside the bedside table drawer and popped two pills before he went back to sleep.

 

===

 

TU Fanfic by

Yamin Ohmar