Three.

No Other Than The Famous Superstars! ★

The next morning, you woke up from your sweet dream and head to the bathroom. Take a shower as usual and brushed your hair and went downstairs. 

" Mom! You didn't make any breakfast for me? " you scratch your head. 

She smiled brightly . " Yahh. You'll go to the " celeb " school , right? Take your breakfast there! " she giggles.

*pingg pingg*

You took a peep from the window to see at the outside. " Omo! Is that the car? "

Your mom nodded. " Yes! That's the car! Now, good bye! " she quickly pushed you to the outside and locked the door. 

" Mom!! Why are you doing that to me!!! " you shouted while knocking the door. " Aishh! You drive me crazy !! " 

" Miss Hwe Ji, please come in! " the guy with black jacket opened the door for you.

You turned around and saw him. " Me? " you pointed at yourself.

He nodded and asked you to enter the car. " Well, thank you! " you replied him.

After you had entered the car, he drove to the celeb school near with the SM building. " Welcome to Seoul Celebrity Private School ! " he welcomed you.

" Woahh! It's so amazing! " you saw many idols were coming to the school with their own car. " Omo! It's Seohyun from SNSD ! Woah! Heyy~! That's Myungsoo from INFINITE!! " you bite your fingers. " Woahhh! I love thi school !! "

The man who drove you to the school smiled. " I know you'll like this school. But you must be careful with some idols here . "

" Some idols ? " you went near to him and looked at him.

He answered . " Yeah, maybe. Just be careful since you're the ONLY ordinary person who is studying at here. " 

" Oh, okay ! I will, Mr .. " 

He continued your last word , " Mr Jay . Call me Jay only. " He laughed. After you had arrived at the main gate of the school, he came out from the car and opened the door for you. " Have a nice day! I will pick you up after school is over. Bye! " he waved his hand towards you.

" Aigoo. Don't treat me like an idol. I am not suite with it. I am just ordinary person . " you smiled. After that, you bow to him and sighed. " Well, my first day at this school! I am so nervous! " 

As you were stepping your right leg to enter the school, suddenly someone pushed you and you fell down to the ground.

" Yahh! Watch where you are going! " you yelled at that person while rubbing your knee. " Ouchh ! "

She crossed her arms. " You just yelled at me?! You know who am I ? I am Jiyeon from T-ARA , okay?! You don't respect me , huh ? How dare you! You'll regret ! DID YOU GET THAT ?! " she left you alone and the other idols were laughing at you.

Suddenly, someone gives you a hand . " Need help ? "

You looked at him and shocked . " W.woohyun? " you felt awkward at that time. " S.sure! " 

He grabbed your arms and smiled. " Who did this to you ? "

" Er, Jiyeon! I hate her for real !! She seems so nice at reality shows!! Omg . I never expected some idols are kinda rude. " you said.

He giggles and start to walk with you. " Yeah. Some of them are rude. Well, Jiyeon is so rude. She's also kinda busy-body with people's problems. Well, she's also the Leader of HershE's group. That group is for the top student's idol in this school! " 

You looked at him. " Really? Woahh, I see. I will guarantee that I will get ignored here since I am the only ordinary person here! " you pouted.

He holded your hand. " No. You'll not because I will never ignored you! " He pinched your cheeks.

" Aigoo! Don't make me blush! Stop it! Woah, Can you sing ' be mine ' song for me ? " you poked his arms. 

He giggles. " Aigoo. I am so shy ! I will show you at the classroom! "

" Classroom? Huh? I am at the same class with you? " 

He nodded . " Absolutely yes! Because you're the person who had saved my life and.. the headmaster decided to make you as my classmates! "

You closed your eyes and start to slap your own face . 

" Woah woah woah! What are you doing? " he stopped you.

" I am testing if I am dreaming or not and you . you .. you .. " 

" Me what? " he laughed.

*ring ring*

The school bell suddenly rang. All the idols were still walked leisurely since some of them don't have any interest with study.

" You hold my hand for real!! " your face getting more blusher.

He grabbed your hands and quickly head to the classroom as both of you had late to enter the Mathematics Class.