Four.

No Other Than The Famous Superstars! ★

Woohyun knocked the door . " Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Kahi! This is our new student , Do Hwe Ji ! " he said.

" Oh! Hwe Ji ! Welcome to our school ! May introduce yourself to all Idols here? " she smiled while standing beside you.

" Woah, many idols are here studying in the same school! I can see Dasom from SISTAR! Gongchan B1A4 !! EXO SEHUN! jswdhkd " you said to yourself. " Er, hello guys! I am Do Hwe Ji. I am 16 years old. I am not model or idol . I am just ordinary girl ! Hope you guys can take care of me! " you bowed.

Ms Kahi showed your OWN sits near with Jiyeon . " Here is it! Your own sits! Each sit in this school , as you can see , there's a desk, fluffy pillow , couch , iPod , Special textbooks and etc. I hope you comfortable with that! "

You wided your eyes. " Is this my sits forever ? I mean, I will sit here ? " you shocked.

She laughed. " Yeah. Since all of them are idols , so we provided special sits for them and also for you! Now , we continue our Math lesson ! " she went to her place back and start to teach . " Well, today I would like to teach you about, " Square Roots and Cube Roots! What's the answer for " 128 square root of e980k ? "

Everyone seems like puzzled with that question. Minwoo from Boyfriend suddenly put up his hand , " Me! Me! I know! "

" Yes, Minwoo! What's the answer? " she asked.

He confidently answered , " Negative 9 ? "

Everyone laughed at him. Ms Kahi asked him , " How did you get Negative 9 ? Anyone knows this answer ? "

You suddenly put up your hand and everyone looked at you. " Me ? "

" What's the answer ? " Ms Kahi asked again.

" I know this is kinda funny but the answer is ' I Love You! ' " you smiled .

Ms Kahi clapped her hands. " Yeahh! That's right! The answer is I Love You! If you write the question that I gave you earlier at the blackboard and erase the top section one! See? I love you! " 

*ring ring*

" Omo! Math lessons had over? Well, that's all for today! Class Dismiss! " 

Everyone stood up and bowed to Ms Kahi and went to the canteen. As you were taking the food from the pro chef , suddenly Jiyeon calls you .

" Here! Come join us! Join HerClub ! " she said.

You felt something weird. " HerClub ? "

She nodded. " Yeah. I said HerClub! A Club for only famous idols ! Oh, the group called HershE ! "

Your jaw droped down . " HershE ? Well, I am not famous. I can't join you guys~ Sorry. "

She grabbed your hands and make you sit beside her with other famous idols like , Hyorin ' Korea Beyonce ' , Bora ' Girl Group's athlete ' , CL ' the baddest female ' , and etc.

" Annyeonghaseyo! " you bowed to all famous girls idols.

" Oh! Annyeong!! " hyorin waved her hand towards you and so do Bora.

Jiyeon smiled at you. " Well, what brought you here? I mean, how can you enter this school ? "

" I don't know. The headmaster said that I saved Woohyun's life and .. I got a reward , the reward is been transfered school at here " you said while eating the fries with the chili sauce.

Jiyeon giggles. " I see. Hey, since this is ' HerClub ' , why don't we talk our boyfriends? "

" Err, I thought that boyfriends are prohibited here, Jiyeon ! " CL said while drinking coca cola.

She glanced at her. " No. Who said so? Well, my boyfriend is ... Sehun from Exo !! "

" Jinjja? Woahh! Daebak! He's so cute and y ! Where is him now ? " Bora asked Jiyeon while looking around the canteen.

" I don't know. Well, Hwe Ji . Do you have any boyfriend or Secret Lover ? " she asked.

As you were eating the fries, suddenly Jiyeon asked the ' boyfriend ' question. " M.me ? Err , .. "

" I know you don't have any boyfriend either secret lover. Just admit it ~ " she laughed.

Since you don't want to make your pride lost , you suddenly answered . " Yes. I have both . Boyfriend and Secret Lover "

Everyone in the HerClub looked at you . " Really ? " AiLee asked.

" Yeah. You know what? My boyfriend is Myungsoo ! We had dating since 2009 ! We're so closed to each other . Oh so do Ljoe. He's my secret lover. Since I don't wanna loose my Myungsoo, Ljoe asked me to be his SL . " you smiled.

Jiyeon seems didn't satisfied with you. " Oh Really? "