Five.

No Other Than The Famous Superstars! ★

Message from Author : Sorry for late updates. Hey! I am back again. I am kinda shock since I got 18 subscribers so far. I am very happy!! Here we go, Chapter 5!


You suddenly left the HerClub and head to the empty sit. You ate the hamburger lonely.

" Yah, Myungsoo is her boyfriend? " Ailee asked Jiyeon while wided her both eyes.

She raised both of her shoulders. " I don't know. "

" May I sit beside you? " someone asked you whether she can sit besides you or not.

You turned around and saw Na Eun from Apink. " Na Eun ? Er, Sure sure! " you smiled while holding the hamburger.

" Haha. You're so cute. Well, how's your life schooling in here? It right? " she asked.

" Hurmm. Good maybe. I don't know since I am newbie here. " you continue eating the hamburger.

 

The girls were shouting as the F4B group entered the school cafe.

 

" Who's that? I mean, why many girls are shouting because of them ? " you stopped eating the hamburger and looked at Na Eun.

She smiled. " Well, they are Famous 4 Boys ! The famous boy idol group in this school! They are Myungsoo the leader, Woohyun the kind man! Jonghyun, the y guy and Ljoe , the maknae! "

Your jaw dropped down suddenly. " W.what? Myungsoo and Ljoe in this school?! "

Na Eun nodded as you were asking the question to her. " Why? "

" Er, nothing. " you shook your head.

 

*ring ring*

 

Na Eun stood up from her place and looked at you. " What are you waiting for? Quickly! The school bell had rings! It's time for English Class! "

" Oh! Okay! " you quickly finished your lunch and washed your hands. " Let's go! " you walked with Na Eun to English Class.

As you were stepping to the English Class, suddenly someone throw a water balloon at you.

*SPLASH*

 

" Hahaha! Serve you right, ordinary girl! " Ailee laughed.

You looked at her and sighed. " Why you throw this thing at me? " you take out your handkerchief and clean up your school coat.

She went nearer to you and crossed her arms. " Well, This is Jiyeon's command. I can't do anything. Besides, we hate ordinary person here! "

You started to mad but suddenly Woohyun go to you and lend a jacket at you. " Here. Take this. Well, Who? Jiyeon's plan ? " he asked Ailee.

" Omg. It's Woohyun. Sorry, Sunbaenim!! " she ran away from the class and entered the HerClub's room.

" What a freak. Well, are you okay Hwe Ji? " he pat your back.

You nodded. " Yeah. Thank You for saving me! I am so so thankful ! " you bowed at him.

He wided his eyes. " Hey! Why are you bowing at me? No need!! You make me uncomfortable . "

Both of you head to your own sit and followed by Na Eun. 

 

" password please " 

" hershe is the best! " Ailee said to the security box at the door of HerClub's room. " Yahh! Jiyeon-ah!! " she screamed

Jiyeon shocked. " What? " she chewed the chewygum while reading a novel.

" Woohyun suddenly saved that Hwe Ji after I throw the water balloon at her!! Aigoo! I almost been yelled by him ! " she crossed her arms.

" Really? What the.. I can't let her happy here. I must do something more evil " she smirked.

Ailee looked at Jiyeon. " What is it ? "

" I must spread the ' boyfriend thinggy ' at my fancafe !! And I will post that at my cyworld ! " she said while taking out her pink laptop from her bag.