Two.

No Other Than The Famous Superstars! ★

" Principal. Kang , I think we must give the girl who had saved our student a reward " said Teacher Lee.

" What reward should we give her? " he replied.

" I think we can transfer her to our Celebrity Private School! " 

" Hurmm. Yeahh, we can transfer her to that school! Well, how about you go to her house and invite her to the school ? " Principal smiled brightly.

" Yahh! Where have you been?? " your mom crossed her arms.

" Oh, Omma! Annyeong!! Err, I .. I just went to my friend's house! Min Ji house! " you slowly went upstairs.

Your mom pulled your scarf around your shoulder . " Hurmm. Not so fast ! Don't lie to me ! " she pulled your ears.

" Omma! Why are you pulling my PRECIOUS ears? " you rubbed your ears while looking at your mom. " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ? "

Your mom wided her both eyes . " Me? Err, I went to Body Shop with err .. " she giggles.

" See? You even shopping without me ! I am so upset!! " you showed your to her and went upstairs.

" Omo Omo. How dare you show your to me! Come here ! " your mom chased after you.

*ding dong*

Both of you suddenly stoped chasing each other. " Eh? There's a visitor? " your mom quickly went downstairs and opened the door. 

" Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Dong Hwa . Can we talk about your daughter inside the house? " he asked while holding a file.

" Oh! Sure! But what's wrong with my daughter? " your mom asked.

He took off his shoes and entered the house. " Hurmm. You'll be happy if you hear this ! "

* 5 minutes later *

" R.really? Celebrity Private School ? " your mom shocked when Teacher Lee said that You had been offered to study at CPS ! " Celeb Private School "

He nodded . " Yeah. "

Your mom suddenly looks at him . " But why ? " 

" Because she had saved one of our student / idol named Woohyun from Infinite from being killed ! " he explained.

" Eh? Really? Who told you about this ? " your mom seems curious.

He smiled again. " Reporter Kim. "

" Oh, well. When will my daughter will study at that school ? " your mom asked questions again and make the Teacher Lee frustrated.

He sighed. " Tomorrow. Here is the school uniform . Remind her to wear this , okay? " He then stand up from the place. " Don't forget to attend ! There's a special car will take her to the school! I will leave now, Annyeong! "

" Oh, err, Annyeong " your mom took the school uniforms. " Woahh, it's really Celeb Private School's uniform ! "

You went downstairs and go to the living room. " What's that ? " you asked while eating an ice cream.

" Aigoo! Why do you lie to me that you went to Minji's house! I know you went to the hospital , right ? " 

" How do you know mom ? " you went nearer to her and sat down. 

" I know~ Teacher Lee had told me the whole story. Tomorrow, you'll study at your new school, CPS ! " 

You choke your ice cream. " What? CPS?!!! Celeb Private School ??? " your jaw dropped in shock.

She nodded and pat your hair. " Aigoo. You'll be famous!! " She giggles.

" No way!! " you shocked.