That Day.

No Other Than The Famous Superstars! ★

" Yah! Hwe Ji ah ! Wake up! Wake up ! " your mother slapped your .

You opened your eyes and screamed , " MOMMM! Stop slapping my precious !! "

Your mom looked at you. " Is it precious ? "

" Yes! It is so precious ! " you glanced at your mom.

" Don't you dare glanced at me. Go to your bathroom and take a shower! After that, go downstairs and take a breakfast, okay? " 

" Hurrm. Okay mom. As you wish. " you woke up from your bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. After you had finished taking your shower, you dried your hair using your " pink " hair dryer. After that, you went downstairs and head to the dining room.

Your mom looked at you. " Have a sit. I cooked some pancakes for you. Hope you like it . " she gave you a plate of pancakes to you.

" Woahhh! Pancakes! I love them! Thank You so much, mom! I really love it! " you sheepishly smiled. 

While you were eating the pancakes, your mom stand up from her place. " I want to go to the Paradise Beauty Shop. I have an appoinment with Mr. Hyunbin. Oh, about your school, err. I still haven't find find your school. Sorry dear. I WILL find it for you later. "

" But mom. You know school is important right . " you looked at your mom.

" I know, dear. But .. err. Forget about it . See you soon! " your mom quickly left the house wearing a leapord jacket and Dior sunglasses.

" Tsk. My mom is so glamorous nowadays. " you continue eating the pancakes.

After you had finished eating the pancakes , you washed the plate and put it at the dish rack. You went upstairs and took the television remotes control and pressed the on button.

" Hurmm. Wahh! You're Beautiful ! Gyaa! Jang Geun Seuk !! " 

As you were watching the drama, you heard noisy sound near with your house . 

" Aishhhhh. I can't even focus to this drama! So noisy !! " you mad. 

You went downstairs and opened the door . After that, you went to the place where you heard the noisy sound. 

You saw a group of gangsters was bullying a man with a y body near with the shady tree. 

" Yahhhhhhhhhh! Can you please stop bullying that person?! I CAN'T EVEN FOCUS WATCHING THE DRAMA BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! " you crossed your arm.

" Omo! Is that Nam Woohyun from INFINITE? " you shocked while pointing at him.

The man who was wearing the black jacket went nearer to you and gave you a warning. " Don't report this to the police or you'll die ! "

" Huh! I don't even scared with your threat! Besides YOU GUYS ARE BULLYING MY ULTIMATE BIAS IN INFINITEE!!! " you yelled at them.

The gangsters went nearer to you . Seems like they wanna pick a fight with you. 

" Oh, You wanna fight with me? Come'n ! Show me what you got! " you smirked.

They start to kick you and you dodged. " Haha. You missed! " you quickly kicked his stomach. 

" See? I win! Now you next! " you screamed and kicked his leg and face. " Yayy! I win AGAIN! "

The other men suddenly run away from you as they were scared of you. 

" Haha. Freak. Don't you even dare to come here AGAIN!! " you yelled at them.

" err, thanks Miss. " Woohyun thanked you while cover his bloody stomach.

You saw Woohyun's stomach was bleeding. You quickly called an ambulance for help.

*ding dong ding dong*

The ambulance arrived and send him to the hospital with keep him an accompany.

" Don't die my Woohyun~! " you said to him.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital . The doctor quickly brought him to the emergency room.

" Aishh! I hope he will survive!! " you said to yourself.

After 1 hour later, the doctor came out from the emergency room and he met you at the seats.

" Doctor! Did Woohyun survive? " you asked the doctor.

He smiled . " Yes he is. By the way, Can I ask you something regarding to that patient? Is that Woohyun from INFINITE ? "

You nodded. 

" Hurmm, I think you had saved his life! " 

" Yeahh, I know. Well, Where is he now? " you asked the doctor.

He pointed to the room " A-1009 " .

" Oh , okay! Thanks Doctor! " you quickly head to the room and entered inside it.

The doctor crossed his arms. " Should I tell to my brother about this since he's a reporter ? "

" Annyeong! " you bowed.

He smiled. " Annyeong! Take a sit ! " he sheepishly smiled.

" Well, are you okay now? " you handed him a cup of mineral water.

He took it and drink. " Yes. I felt much better now thanks to you , Miss .. ? "

" Miss Hwe Ji. Hahaha. Don't call me Miss. Woahh! I met you for real ! Daebak! You're so nice !! " you blushed.

He smiled. " Haha. Thank You. I should give you a reward since you had save me! "

" No no! It's okay. I don't need a reward " you replied.