6th Quiz - Study Better

20 1st Quizzes (VIXX N FanFiction)

6th Quiz - Study Better

"Yong Haneul!" 

Everyone in the old factory looked from where the voice came from. Han Sunhee panted, obviously tired from her running. Behind her, a few police officers pointed their guns toward the minors in the hideout.

"Everybody freeze! And nobody gets hurt. Raise both of your hands!"

--

Mr. Yong entered the police station in panic, looking for his only daughter in the sea of young girls crowding inside the vicinity. 

"Haneul-ah!" He exclaimed, when he saw that his little girl was unharmed at all. 

Sunhee was the first one to approach the middle aged guy bowing at him politely. "Good evening, sir. I'm Han Sunhee, Haneul's teacher." 

Haneul heard their conversation but she refused to care. Heck, she even refused to listen, but she can't, because as much as she hates to admit it, she can't stand having her father worry for her.

Soon enough, Mari came out of the interrogation room, crying her eyes out as she kept her head hung low. 

Haneul studied the girl's reaction all the while she was brought inside the cell to stay there overnight. 

--

Haneul pulled down her black bull cap even more before entering the drugstore. Quickly scanning through the stalls, she quickly grabbed a lot of the medicine she was looking for, placing them inside her bag before sneaking a peak from side to side, making sure nobody saw her. For a moment, her eyes turned sad when she remembered one thing. 

I can't let her die. 

Soon, she directed her attention towards the exit, as she took fast strides when a hand yanked her arm from behind. 

Shoot. She's dead. 

"What are you doing?" Hearing that familiar voice, Haneul turned around to see Cha seonsaeng-nim frowning at her deeply. She looked around, studying people's faces before she shook her arms against his hold, his grip on her arm tightened. "Let me go," she hissed. 

As if he was deaf, Hakyeon did the opposite of what she told him. He started pulling her towards the counter before removing her bag from her body and placing it on top of the counter. 

"We'll take the medicines inside. I'm sorry, this girl isn't fond of using shopping baskets." He explained embarrassedly. Haneul could only glare at the back of his head.

--

"Yong Haneul!" Hakyeon shouted, following the girl out of the drug store. Upon paying for the medicines, the girl immediately walked out, leaving him behind, scoffing at him. 

Haneul stopped on her tracks, before looking behind to glare at the guy. Hakyeon stretched his hand towards the girl, showing her the bag full of medicines. "This is yours, take this." He said. She rolled her eyes at him. "Forget it." She deadpanned before turning back in front to walk away. 

"I don't know what's happening, but you can't correct a mistake by making another mistake." Hakyeon explained, Turning back as well to walk the opposite way the girl went. 

This made Haneul halt, yet again. For a few moments, she released a sigh before turning back around once more, taking fast strides towards the guy's disappearing figure. 

Once she neared him, she yanked the bag out of his hand, which caused the guy to look behind him, surprised. 

Hakyeon turned his body when he saw that Haneul was looking down yet again, just like the times they were talking to each other.  

"Do you want to talk about things now?" 

She didn't know what came into her but she ended up nodding her head. 

--

"Minha was asked to steal some medicines. She didn't do it on purpose..." Haneul started, fidgeting  the cup of Caramel Macchiato in front of her. Hakyeon nodded, studying the girl's reaction, which seemed to be very far away. 

"And then?" He urged. She sighed. "Kang Mari, the most level-headed student of Kam Ye Sun middle school was the one who ordered Minha to steal." She looked up at him. "I told you, nobody in the Cho family is ill." 

Hakyeon sipped his coffee before he looked at her again. "But, how did you know about all this?" 

"Last night, when the police raid the place, we were all brought at the police station." He nodded. "And Mari was brought in the cell." She sighed. "Before going home, I decided to talk to her. I thought she was selling the medicine but it turned out that her mother was Ill. Because her father left them when she was still a child, the family faced difficulties and they were very poor. They can't even afford to buy dextrose for her mother. Last night, she cried and told me she couldn't let her mother die." Haneul explained, the grip on her cup tightening. 

"If you don't mind me asking though. Before going to the factory how did you know that Mari was the one to order Minha to steal?" 

"Well, I wasn't actullay sure about it. Its just my instinct. Mari is the only one who can order Minha around." She answered. 

Hakyeon leaned back on his chair. He was seriously getting exhausted because of these kids. Yet again, he was met with trouble the moment he stepped in the alleyway. 

Good thing he saw the note being thrown yesterday. 

--

Cha Hakyeon was on his way from the cafeteria when he saw Kang Mari pushing a piece of envelope inside a random locker. Is that a love letter?

Suddenly, he remembered the fight between Haneul and her earlier. Was that Haneul's locker? He frowned, were they taking things up a notch? 

He waited for Yong Haneul to arrive at the locker area. True enough, she owns that one. A piece of envelope fell from it and she picked it up only to crumple it and throw in the nearby garbage bin.

--

"Han seonsaeng-nim!" Hakyeon exclaimed as he approached the elder's desk. She quickly straightened her back when she saw the intern's serious face. 

"Why? What is it?" She asked, kindly. 

Not giving her any answer, the male handed her a crumpled paper. She frowned. What's wrong with this guy?

"I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell you this. But I guess you're the most capable one in here, so I'm telling you this as I'm not in any position to do some action." Sunhee reached for the crumpled paper in his hand. 

"What's this?" 

"I don't know what exactly happened and how, but I guess, Cho Minha was framed up." This statement made Sunhee stood up finally. "Why? How? How did you know? Do you have a proof?" She asked him simultaneously. 

"Earlier, Haneul suddenly yanked Mari and shove her to the wall. I witnessed this after realizing that Kang Mari left one notebook in the faculty room. I went out and saw the two on the hallway." Han seonsaeng-nim nodded in understanding. 

"I don't know but obviously, something is going on between those students. Yong Haneul, Kang Mari, and Cho Minha."

--

Hakyeon remembered something again. "You say that Minha got ordered by Kang Mari. How though? Why would Mari get the right to order Minha around?" He inquired, before sipping on his drink. Haneul's eyes rounded before she looked down again. "We're in a gang, actually..." 

Hakyeon unintentionally choked on his drink. "What?!" He spluttered. "You're actually in a gang?!"  She nodded slowly, disgust written all over her face at his reaction. 

"Wah, really..." He reached for some napkins to wipe the corners of his mouth. "I thought you guys were only a bunch of annoying kids on the street." He said. "So you guys are in some kind of a sorority?" He concluded to which the girl nodded. 

--

Kang Mari climbed down the stairs of the police station slowly, all energy drained from her. She was locked up for 24 hours because she was a minor and the authority still need to do a hearing about her case. As for Minha's case, her name still isn't clear because she's still the culprit. 

A pair of shoes in front of her made Mari stop on her tracks. She looked up to see the owner of the shoes. The girl reached out her hand towards her, dangling a black backpack in front of her. 

"For your mother..." This statement caused tears to blur Mari's vision. 

--

The next day, Kang Mari chose to skip school and watch over her ill mother for the day. She sat down beside her mother's bed as she observed her mother's sleeping figure. 

A knock on the door caught her attention. She turned to look at the door before looking back at the clock on the bedside table. She frowned, it's too early for shots, She thought. 

Nevertheless, she stood up then opened the door. Her eyes widened.

"Cha seonsaeng-nim..." 

--

Hakyeon handed the girl a piece of folded paper smiling at her a little. "You see, my grandmother owned a hospital, and my father works as doctor in there. If you would permit, I would like to help your mother get better for free." He started, studying the girl's reaction. She quickly snapped her head towards him, wide eyes.  "The address and the name of the hospital is written there. My number as well, if you ever made up your mind, let me know. I've talked about this with my father too, and we agreed on giving free accommodations towards your mother." Quickly, Kang Mari opened the folded paper, indeed the teacher is telling the truth. 

"Cha seonsaeng-nim," she started, as she felt tears b. He answers with a smile before turning his body towards her. "In exchange though..." He turned serious this time. 

"You should leave the gang and study better, okay?" 

~📗~

A/N:OMG!!! HAHAHA, I can't get over the fact that VIXX may possibly be releasing a new music video next week (minus one member huhu). Nevertheless, a comeback will still be a comeback so yeah, I'm not complaining (just hope that they will actually promote the new song, crosses fingers).

How was the new chapter? Mind sending me your thoughts or suggestions? Pretty pretty pretty please? Thank youlovelies!