11th Quiz - What happened?

20 1st Quizzes (VIXX N FanFiction)

11th Quiz - What happened?

Hakyeon frowned when he noticed two black sedan cars going inside the campus. Whose car is that? 

"Seonsaeng-nim!" Haneul called the spacing teacher, looking up from eating her rice cake. "Are you okay?" She asked. The male nodded before getting a piece of rice cake his self, turning his attention back outside the window. He looked back at the eating girl. 

"Have you seen two cars entering?" He nudged her. She answered with a shrug, busy with her eating. Hakyeon scoffed At her.

--

The young teacher went inside the faculty room to gather the aids he needed for the afternoon session and keep the ones used in the morning. Going towards his cubicle, His eyes nearly popped out of its sockets when he saw who was sitting on top of his table. 

"Yanghee..." He uttered as she stared at the smirking girl. 

--

"What brought you here?" He started the conversation, giving her a drink from the vending machine. She eyed it before grabbing onto it. "It this milk free?" She raised one cocky brow at him. He answered by nodding. 

The girl uncapped the drink before gulping mouthful of it, sighing after. She looked at him. "Let's join a contest." She announced, which earned a grimace from the boy. She turned her body all towards him. "Hakyeonie!" She whined. He looked at her. 

"Are we at this again? You've asked me last year already. I won't do it. Besides," he huffed. "You're specializing in medicine, right? I'm more on a general information kind of thing." 

"But you're smarter than any other kids out there. Medicine or not, specialization or not, we'll win if were together." She complained. 

Hakyeon sighed. "Yanghee-yah. I'm busy on my internship right now, I can't squeeze that Brain Warrior contest in my schedules right now. I'm sorry." He said, remorseful. 

For a moment then, he thought she would cry, just like how she did on the past. But she didn't. Instead, she looked at him one last time before saying, "I'll make you change your mind." Before leaving him behind. 

Turns out the owner of the Sedan Car was Jo Yanghee's family.

Jo Yanghee and Cha Hakyeon were friends even before they existed. Both families were business partners, making their parents good friends. Soon, when the two came into the world, they grew alongside each other almost as if blood related. Getting into kindergarten, the two were inseparable. Jo Yanghee became Hakyeon's protector because of his physically weak body. He could'nt be more thankful to her for existing. 

There was one thing about the girl though. She might protect Hakyeon from all the bullies, but she was a huge crybaby. There was a time when Hakyeon was bullied because he ran very slowly and was made 'it' for how many rounds. The young girl noticed this and discovered that the kids were actually enjoying this. 

She found herself fighting with their classmates, hiding the crying boy behind her, as she fisted her knuckles, wailing while sniffling, ready to punch someone who would hurt her friend. 

When it was announced that Hakyeon will be skipping two grades, Yanghee wept about her loss. Soon, the young boy found himself seating in a room where almost all his classmates were experiencing the onset of puberty and here he was, still innocent and inexperience except for the fact that he's all brains. 

--

Yanghee looked out the car's windows, finding the city lights endearing to see. She didn't get to tell him today, but maybe one day she could. She smiled at the thought. 

--

Hakyeon leaned his forehead on his table right after reading the mail sent to him by his childhood friend. 

"I'm visiting again tomorrow. And the day after that. The next day as well. Until you said yes!"

"Just kill me right now." He groaned. 

--

"Alright kids, loosen up!" Mr. Song hollered, clapping his hands loud. "Come on, get up get up. We'll do some stretching before going for the kill." 

The students are out in the field, for their Physical Education. The sun was scorching but the teacher was hyper than usual. Only he was the one whose eyes weren't squinted. 

"Do it by partners and stretch each other up. Do it for 15 minutes. We'll start running after that!" He announced. 

Haneul scoffed at his ridiculous idea. Tell me why am I attending classes again?

Ah, because of a certain someone you want to see.

Speaking of a certain someone, the girl noticed two people from the corner of her eyes, walking down the corridor, being clingy. 

She frowned before turning her attention all to them when realization hits, her eyes widening. 

What she saw made her shock out of her wits. She turned to the teacher and yanked the collar of his track suit, talk about the weather. 

"What the-"

"Who's that girl?" She asked, unblinking. 

At this, Mr. Song frowned before following her line of vision. He looked back at the girl with wide eyes, shrugging his shoulders as if to say he doesn't know. She let go of his collar to look back up at the two. 

"But they look good together, don't they?" Haneul whipped her head towards the faculty, glaring at him. "They don't!" She answered firmly.

"OK, you won. They don't. Geez." He uttered. 

Just who is that girl?

--

"Hakyeonie~" Yanghee sing songed, hiding behind a pot of huge plants. The male looked around him, searching for the voice that called him, to no avail. 

The girl followed him, tiptoeing her way towards him. 

"Guess who~" she chuckled when she felt him stiffen. He heaved a sigh before removing her hands that covered her face. "Yanghee-yah. I won't do it." She pouted at this, following him around wherever he went. 

"Just this one time, please?" She showed him her index finger as she pouted when he turned around, as they reached the corridors. "No." 

"Ah," she whined. "I'm going to kill you from exhaustion," she warned, stomping her feet when he started walking away from her. He snorted. That's it. You're asking for it. 

She ran towards him, snaking her limbs around his frail body when she gained enough force by jumping. 

"What the-" Hakyeon's eyes widened. "Get off me!" 

"Nuh uh!" She answered, hugging him closer to her body. "You'll die in exhaustion unless you agreed to my offer. Run along Cha!" She pointed at their front. "Ya! Jo Yanghee! You're humiliating me!" 

"You want it the hard way!" She laughed. "Let it be!" She sang. Hakyeon grabbed her behind her legs as he tried swinging her around. "I'm going to throw you!" 

"Do it if you can. Weakling!" She shouted, laughing boisterously at him. At that moment, the two travel back the old times, not caring if somebody is watching them. 

--

The next day, Jo Yanghee met someone outside the faculty room, seemingly waiting for someone as well. She was supposed to ignore the girl standing opposite her but the way she stared at her irked her. 

She looked at her, raising one brow at the other. She looked just a little bit younger than Yanghee, yet she doesn't know what manners mean. At this, Yong Haneul responded with a smirk. Her eyes widened in surprise. 

What's this? 

"Who are you?" Haneul asked the cocky girl in front of her. She was wearing a lot of bling bling in her dress, and it irked the younger girl all the more. 

She was supposed to eat lunch with Cha seonsaeng-nim as ChaRin was doing a rushed assignment at this moment, and yet, here she was, face to face with the girl who acted clingy towards her-

She frowned. Her... 

Her what? Exactly?

She was brought back to reality when the girl answered with an "It's none of your business" Cockily. She scoffed. 

"You. Who are you?" Yanghee refused to back off from this challenge. 

Haneul's smirk returned. She lifted her chin up. "This is none of your business as well, but let me tell you this." 

Yanghee found herself raising her brow again. "I'm going to marry Cha Seonsaeng-nim soon!" She almost burst out laughing at the ridiculous statement. She? Marry Hakyeon? 

Never, in a million years. 

Not long after, the door to the faculty room opened. This signaled the two to start opening up their mouths. 

"Let's get married!"

"Let's go out on a date!" 

Both girls froze on their spot when a man a whole lot shorter and a whole lot fatter appeared. Not only that, Cha Hakyeon looked like he aged at least two decades. 

"I would love to, but I'm contented with my wife." Mr. Kim smiled at them kindly. "Please excuse me." 

"What happened?" Hakyeon sneaked his head out the room, his brows raising when he saw his student and his friend frozen outside the door. 

"Oh..." 

All of a sudden, the two ran away from the room, leaving a confused intern all alone. 

-📗-

A/N: Oops, Haha. 

I don't know if you guys noticed, but Jo Yanghee actually share the same character as Yong Haneul. The way they stood up for their friends are both unique, right? 

I could actually picture Yanghee shielding Hakyeon while crying. I almost remembered my old self when I stand up for my little brother when I was younger (while crying and snotting  XD) 

Anyways, I hope the chapter was a fun read for you. Muaaaah ( °3°)

Leave a comment, or a suggestion? (Winks)