Of kisses in front of the locker room

Their Magic of Love

“You’ll do great, Hyung.”

The whisper is hot against his ear. Lips follow the words, pressing open-mouthed kisses down to the dip at his neck.

“Dae-” His voice sounds more affected than he’d like to admit.

“Hush, I’ll be fast.” Jongdae is on his collarbone now. “No one’s going to see. I just want to give you a good luck charm.”

Minseok whines at the feeling of wet lips on his sensitive skin. Jongdae varies between and the spot, which has several violet siblings next to it.

“Dae.” Minseok doesn’t know what he wants to say, he’s reduced to repeat the boy’s name. He doesn’t want to move - his body feels quite satisfied being pushed against a wall by his boyfriend.

 

Minseok still has to change into his Quidditch uniform and there are only a few minutes left before the warm-up starts. Captain Jinki won’t be pleased if he’s late again. 

Yet, Minseok can’t stop being aware of his intimate position with Jongdae.

The lips his skin are definitely distracting and he must force his mind to stay alert. Minseok’s fingers are circling a delicate waist which rubs against his with a tempting pressure. At the same time he has to control his hands to stay where they are, even when the shirt is too big on Jongdae - hanging loosely and inviting him to touch tender skin. No, he has to stay on known territory, he knows it isn't the right place nor time to explore under clothes.

 

Jongdae pulls back, lips parting from skin with a light plop . He’s staring at the violet patch on the collarbone and then into Minseok’s eyes, his gaze full of warmth and adoration.

“You’ll win, Min-Hyung. I believe in you.”

His words earn him a kiss on his curled lips.

“Thank you. I doubt that something goes wrong.” Minseok caresses high cheekbones. “Now that I’ve got my lucky charm.”

He loves how his words let the blushed cheeks of Jongdae redden further.

“H-Hyung, you have to go.” A weak push against his shoulder follows. “Or you’ll be the last again.”

Minseok hums and plants a last kiss onto a mole on Jongdae’s temple.

“Keep your eyes on me, Dae.”

“I will.”

 


 

 

They won the game.

Their seeker Jinho catched the golden snitch rather fast - creating a new personal record. He’s carried on broad shoulders by their captain, who’s laughing in victory with him. Hands meet in high-fives and the locker room is filled with voices booming with glee.

Minseok’s lips are stretched into a huge smile, while Luhan has an arm around his shoulders and steers him to their lockers. His other arm is flailing around in exaggerated motions, while he’s retelling a certain move he finally managed to pull off. Minseok knows how important this is for Luhan, which is why he endures the too tight pressure of fingers digging into his upper arm.

“I’m proud of you, Lu.”

“Thank you, thank you. I know I’m the best, now that I got it!” Luhan lets go of his shoulder and opens his locker. “I can’t wait to smash Hufflepuff next weekend, too.”

Minseok laughs at that, while he starts undressing himself.

“Don’t get too cocky, their keeper shouldn’t be underestimated.”

“And their formation changes shouldn’t either. I know, I know. Captain Jinki said it a thousand times, I bet he feels like a broken record by now.”

A hum leaves Minseok’s throat as he shimmies out of his pants, damp with sweat. His nose wrinkles in disgust and he makes his way to the showers.

 

The shower room is already filled with hot steam and he spots Seokjin, one of their chasers. Since the boy has his hands full with wrapping a towel around his hips, Minseok holds the door open for him. As they exchange a nod, Seokjin’s eyes wander to his collarbone and he lets out a gasp.

“Woah, you’ve got a nice collection there, Minseok-Hyung!”

His own eyes widen at that and Minseok feels how his cheeks as well as ears grow warm.

“Since he’s got himself a boyfriend, Minseok doesn’t show up without some nice juicy hickeys.” Luhan’s voice is filled with mirth as he steps next to them. “I’m jealous, Min.”

Minseok’s cheeks get even hotter and he averts his eyes.

“Well, ehm … I-”

“Boyfriend? You mean Minseok and Jongdae are finally official?” Jinki’s voice cuts his stammering. Said Captain comes to a stop next to them and pats Minseok’s shoulder.  “Congrats man! It was only a matter of time.”

“Th-thank you?”

“And if you need relationship advice, just come to me. You know I always have an open ear for problems.”

“Oh, eh, okay. I’ll keep that in mind.”

Jinki grins. “Ah~, don’t be so shy. Don’t hesitate to ask for tips how to properly bone your cute little Jongdae, just come to me.”

Luhan laughs at that, while Seokjin blushes - but it’s nothing near the redness of Minseok’s face. He feels uncomfortable with the offer.

“But do tell, dear Minnie~” Luhan puts his arm around his shoulder once again, wiggling with his eyebrows. “How far did you go?”

“Eh-” The question increases his discomfort, not wanting to answer Minseok searches for something to use as a distraction. “Well, you know. Dae- eh, Jongdae ... and I, we-”

Luhan’s eyes narrow at his stuttering.

“Don’t say you didn’t do anything yet.”

His voice sounds scandalized and together with the raised eyebrow of Jinki, Minseok’s discomfort finally turns into anger at their taunting curiosity.

“You know what? I don’t have to tell you anything. This is something between Dae and me.”

Minseok shrugs Luhan’s arm off his shoulder and steps inside the shower room with a tense huff. He ignores the calls of Jinki and turns his back to Luhan, who gets into the shower stall next to him.

 

How stupid of him to feel pressured into telling them such a private thing, just to sate their nosy questions. He should have put an end to their conversation the second he felt uneasy.

For a moment the anger and post-game adrenaline turn into a dangerous cocktail, leading into him scrubbing too hard until his skin turns red.

But together with the warm water which washes away the remaining body wash, the fire running through his veins gets extinguished and replaced by exhaustion.

 

After successfully ignoring the others while walking back to his locker, Minseok starts to dry and dress himself. His movements are sluggish and slow, as is his mind. He can’t wait to fall onto his bedsheets and get some delicious sleep.

“Hey, Min.”

Luhan steps next to him, his voice tentative. Minseok sighs and turns to look at him with a tired expression.

“I’m sorry, you were uncomfortable and I should have noticed that.”

He knows Luhan means well with his apology, but right now all Minseok wants is to get rest, not fight about this. He sighs.

“Please just don’t ask again, Lu.”

“I won’t.”

When Minseok looks into his friend’s eyes, he knows it’s genuine and he can muster a smile to ease the tension between them. The one he gets in return is full of teeth and an apology.

 


 

 

It’s cold outside, the second Minseok exits the locker room he’s met with the typical chilly air of a January evening. He’s glad a scarf curls around his neck, protecting his ears from the cold as well. A quick look around shows an empty path to the castle - except, there’s a familiar person jogging in his direction.

“Minseok-Hyung!”

Before he can answer, Minseok is already engulfed by two arms and his head rests on an angular shoulder.

“You were so cool, Min! How you beat that one bludger - wow~”

Jongdae’s enthusiasm brings a smile to his lips and he straightens himself to look into shining brown eyes.

“Everyone was baffled at the return you did and I am so proud, Min.” Curled lips stretch into a big smile. “I know how much you struggle with defence, but you did so well! Not that the other’s weren’t good, but you know, I may be biased and definitely-”

Minseok can’t stand watching those lips move any longer and interrupts Jongdae’s words with a kiss. Jongdae reacts with a hum and grins into the movements of their lips.

When they part, he still grins and his eyes gleam with emotions.

“Congratulations, Min.”

Minseok hums and leans forward into a hug again, nosing behind Jongdae’s ear.

His motions elicit a giggle and Minseok is encouraged to plant small kisses to the sensitive skin, which turns the bubbling sound into sighs. When he lingers at the small space between earlobe and jawline, Jongdae lets out a small groan.

 

With a jolt, Minseok is reminded of earlier.

He has to remind himself to stay in known territory and not go too far too eagerly.

The last time he did, Jongdae was too embarrassed by his own reaction and didn’t talk to Minseok for two days. Or during christmas, when he visited the younger and didn’t stop his hands from wandering while they kissed. Jongdae had flinched the second he felt fingers move his shirt up and touch the skin underneath. He’d asked with obvious discomfort to stop and added sheepishly that he didn’t like his belly to be touched.

Minseok had just nodded and filed the information for later - keeping his hands rooted to safer spots since then.

On the other side, Jongdae seems to prefer to do the touching - feeling Minseok’s arms and chest with his hands, leaving hickeys on his explorations. It’s difficult not to reciprocate the admiring caresses, but Minseok appreciates everything Jongdae is willing to give.

The younger told him during a tender moment, that he’s grateful that Minseok respects his boundaries, that he gives him time and lets him decide at which pace they’re going. And Minseok’s heart had skipped a beat at the open vulnerability, lead by a deep warm feeling he answered that as long as he’s allowed to be at Jongdae’s side, he can wait.

The kiss they shared then is one sweet treasure to them.

 

The memory turns his current kiss into a soft touch on sensitive skin and he shifts to connect his lips with curled ones. Jongdae sighs satisfied and folds his arms behind Minseok’s head.

“Thank you, Dae.”

His whisper confuses Jongdae, straight eyebrows furrow while he gives a questioning hum.

“We won, because I’ve got my lucky charm.”

Minseok pulls back and smiles wide.

Their eyes meet, gazes full of affection and unspoken words.