(Tzuyu)

A lot of Twice Ships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu sighed.

"Jihyo-unnie, if this is about the doujin, I promise I don't read that kind of stu- huh?"

Tzuyu deadpanned as all of her unnies surrounded her.

"Wihat are you guys doing?"

Mina leaned the camera she received from Pengsoo-ssi on one variety show to Tzuyu while Dahyun held a microphone towards the maknae and cleared .

"Chou Tzuyu, this is the biggest 'would you rather' question that the ONCEs are all waiting for."

"Are you sure all ONCEs are waiting for this?"

Momo sounded confused as she fed Dahyun a cookie.

Dahyun gulped it down.

"Unnie, just keep quiet and stay cute right there."

Tzuyu just stared blankly.

"Are y'all just going to flirt or what?"

Jihyo shook her head and smiled.

"Aish Tzuyu, straight to the point as the usual."

"Although Tzuyu's not straight to begin with." Chaeyoung mumbled.

Tzuyu glared as the other members snorted and laughed.

"Okay back to the biggest question. Drumrolls please, Moguri."

Momo began tapping simultaneously at their dorm's cauldron (don't ask where she got that).

Jihyo turned off the lights, darkness engulfing the place.

"Would you rather, live in a world, where all people look like the 'most beautiful, the angelic beauty, worldwide pretty, fake maknae' Im Nayeon of Twice,"

Jeongyeon snapped her finger and a spotlight emerged from the ceiling, making Nayeon visible.

Tzuyu creased her brows.

Nayeon made a smirking expression and dramatic stance, Mina snorting behind the camera as she filmed everything.

 Jeongyeon fake gagged and Nayeon glared at the younger before returning to her position.

Dahyun cleared again.

"Or, marry the infamous Minato- Mintano- Minaza- ehem Jihyo-unnie, please substitute for me."

Dahyun smiled sheepishly as 2yeon and Chaeyoung started cracking up.

Tzuyu felt Sana pouting.

"Shut up, you guys. This is why you're dubbed as a family. 2yeon and their tiny child." Dahyun scoffed.

"Hey! I'm taller than you."

"WHAT'S THE POINT?"

"Okay, let's all just step that aside. Chou Tzuyu, the first answer or marry the 'infamous snakeu-chan, Osakan honey fists, y-cutie, charismatic charmer' Minatozaki Sana of Twice?" Jihy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter