..Prologue..

Strip Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..Prologue..

 

The burning gaze. The intensity with which he was being scrutinized.

 

He gulped, he gulped painfully. Yet he forced his expressions to remain mild, unbothered. Unfortunately, that was not working. Then he made the mistake to look across the room, eyes clashing directly with the dark orbs. He held the gaze, glowering at other to look away, but he didn’t. Slowly and sensually, those dark eyes raked over his petite form, leisurely moving from head to toe then back up before colliding with his warm brown marbles. He swallowed again, his Adam's apple visibly bobbing up and down. The intensity in the dark spheres amplified and Yoongi could have sworn he was being stripped by those bedroom eyes.

 

Softly cursing under his breath, Yoongi looked away, forcing himself to pay attention to one of the company’s investors. With a jerky movement, the petite male swirled the content of his cocktail before downing the bitter liquid in one go. He didn’t wince; he didn’t pull a face but rather kept the elderly around him engaged with the topic of current affairs. The economic instability was being discussed; Yoongi was desperately trying to ignore the stare burning holes on his back.

 

This was getting arduous if Yoongi was being honest. Third-party in this month alone and he had to face the same ordeal every single time. He kept his lips sealed because he knew he might be reading between the lines, Taehyung could not possibly be hitting on him. That's just absurd! It was Kim freaking Taehyung! The tall tan male with perfectly gelled hairs styled to be parted from the middle, thick lips smeared by a pink-tinted lip-gloss, sharp jaw-line, roguish appearance with the boyish charms, and clothes cladded as if he had just been from a runway. This just had to be absurd!

 

Yet, the moment Yoongi's eyes wandered toward the spot occupied by none other than Kim Taehyung, he found his voice stuck in his throat, a hint of blush on his cheeks, and the warmth tugging under his collar because he felt , vulnerable, under the inspection of Taehyung's penetrating observation. Involuntarily, Yoongi's hand reached up to tug at his red silk tie, just then Taehyung's lips pulled in a smirk afore his tongue at his lower lips.

 

“!” Yoongi swore, face going paler while hotness swirled in the depth of his pit. How in the name of Merlin did this even happened? Was this allowed to happen? Why Yoongi had not been forewarned?

 

Though this all started two months ago when the news of Taehyung's return echoed in the Silver Garden. Bringing a change in Yoongi’s life that he had not foreseen.

 

Silver Garden: a dream area especially established for the owners and directors of Beyond the Scene Enterprises, a place for families to intermingle and love to blossom. The green grounds spread across acres of land. Five houses- more like Castles- stood a few hundred yards away from each other. A golf course ran on the east side of the establishment. An indoor sports arena along with an outdoor swimming pool and football field took the better part of the southern side. The west corner was specially built for horseback riders, the stable was on one side and a special ground covered for the daily exercise of the horses. The circular garden in the middle of the five houses held nearly every species of flowers the country could grow. A small library was sitting between the Jung and Jeon's place. A little pet house was snuggled between Kim's and Park's mansions. The walking tracks ran throughout the area, a stream from southern end traveled all the way down to the northern side of Silver Garden, where stood the wrought iron gate of the residence's entrance.

 

The Kim, Park, Min, Jeon, and Jungs were collectively knowns as the Power family. Yes, they were not family per se, but the love and brotherhood that ran between the elder members were thicker than the blood. Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter