Wind Flower

The Parcel of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun has decided to drop by the cafe after a photo shoot to visit both Byulyi and Hyejin. She opens the cafe door, pokes her head in first before walking in shyly. Byulyi feels her breath getting caught in at how beautiful the older girl looks, donning a white off-shoulder crop top and light blue high-waisted jeans. She's obviously still not used to her gorgeousness and she doesn't know if it's ever possible to get used to it. How does one get used to the glare of the sun anyway?

"Byul-ah, Hyejin-ah," Yongsun beams, waving at them adorably when she sees that she has their attention.

"Hello unnie!" The two chirps in unison before jinxing each other. Yongsun rolls her eyes fondly at how child-like they are despite their charismatic appearances.

"Iced mocha?" Byulyi asks, although she's already keying in the order habitually.

Yongsun nods as she fishes out her wallet to pass Byulyi the money. "Oh, and one iced Americano too."

Hyejin and Byulyi exchange looks – Hyejin's of worry and Byulyi's of dread. 'It can't be... Not again...'

"Got a company?" Hyejin asks to which Yongsun nods happily before heading to her usual seat, humming.

As soon as she sits down near the counter, a guy who has been eyeing her ever since she entered the cafe stands up from his seat across her and walks over. The two waitresses watch on in fascination.

"H-Hello, erm... c-can I have your number...?" He stutters nervously, wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans in haste.

Yongsun smiles politely at him, saying, "Sorry I'm afraid you can't."

The guy blinks rapidly and forces a smile in return, embarrassed. "Oh erm... I-It's okay, then. Sorry to bother you!" As soon as he finishes his words, he rushes back to his table and grabs his stuff before exiting the cafe, head hanged in shame. Hyejin laughs while Byulyi snickers, though the latter kind of feel for him. How could she not, when she knows how easy it is to be enticed by the long-haired beauty?

When the drinks are ready, Byulyi places them on a tray and sends it over to Yongsun. Before she could say a word, she hears a familiar voice yelling, "Unnies!!!"

"Wheein-ah, here! I got you iced Americano since you say you are on a diet," Yongsun grins, sliding the drink across the table. Wheein plops down on the chair in front of her and smiles at the two older girls, her adorable dimple on full display. Byulyi sighs in relief and a genuine smile forms on her face. It feels like a weight was lifted from her shoulders – a weight of worry.

"Thanks unnie, you da best," Wheein beams and Yongsun winks in response.

Byulyi clears . "Want something to eat, you two? It's on the house."

"Aye Byulyi unnie, stop tempting me," Wheein pouts while rubbing her rumbling stomach. She sips on her iced Americano to try and stop her hunger even for a bit.

"You're thin, why do you need to go on a diet?"

Yongsun purses her lip at the question, glancing knowingly at her wary best friend.

"My stupid ex-boyfriend invited me to his wedding. What a jerk, we only broke up two months ago," she spits, clearly not over what happened yet. "I have to show up looking my best, preferably with a date but I'm still finding someone who I can take, or is even willing to go with me, to be honest."

She sighs and slumps in her chair, leaving the older girls to look at her with pity. 

"You're beautiful the way you are right now, the diet," Hyejin casually compliments as she approaches the table with a slice of strawberry shortcake and setting it in front of Wheein. Wheein's eyes widen at the girl, looking at her questioningly. "The name's Hyejin, by the way."

"A-Ah, hi. I'm Wheein, thanks for the compliment..." she stutters shyly before curiously tilting her head at Hyejin, studying her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter