Rabbits

The Parcel of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Yongsun has started to ask Byulyi to come over to her place to hang out whenever they are both free. Eventually, they got close to the point that Byulyi will drop by without announcing, as if it is her own house. It is a little hard to believe that they have only known each other for just close to three months. They just happened to click so effortlessly. Even their tastes in food are so similar.

"Maybe we're soulmates," Byulyi has said dreamily to Hyejin who rolled her eyes fondly at how uncharacteristically lovestruck her best friend is.

Yonghee was more than happy to have someone so reliable accompany her litte sister, who she feels is pretty emotionally fragile at the moment. 

Byulyi is over again on a cold Saturday morning. Yongsun and her are both chilling in front of the television, watching a romance-comedy movie while having breakfast that Yongsun cooked. Byulyi thinks Yongsun cooks as well as her own mother, and she thinks that's a feat since she has always regarded her mother as the best cook in the entire world. 'What would it be like to be married to this girl? How will she be like as a wife?' Byulyi wonders while inhaling another bowl of steaming hot soybean paste soup. 

The doorbell rings all of a sudden, and the both of them look at each other, confused.

"Did you order food delivery?" Yongsun asks.

Byulyi shakes her head before narrowing her eyes at Yongsun. "Unnie, did you perhaps shop online again?" 

Yongsun has the tendency to shop online when she's stressed or bored. The items she receive are usually of subpar standards, to her dismay. Both Yonghee and Byulyi are working together to help her make wise online shopping choices. By working together, it just means they bring her out to shop instead. 'You won't get disappointed if you don't do it in the first place', is their logic.

"Nooooo," she whines.

The doorbell rings again, and again. Thank goodness Yonghee brought Jjingjjing out or they'd have a barking party. Yongsun quickly rushes to open the door, with Byulyi following closely behind her. As soon as the door opens, Yongsun is tackled into a hug by a mop of long brown curly hair, causing both her and Byulyi to gasp in surprise. 

"Unnie!!!" The girl squeals. "I missed you!!!"

Yongsun screams joyfully and they start jumping around, still locked in each other's embrace. Byulyi can't help but feel a little jealous. When the two girls finally break apart, the girl notices Byulyi and sends a questioning look to Yongsun. 

"Oh, oh. Wheein-ah, this is Moon Byulyi, my new best friend, and Byulyi, this is Jung Wheein, my original best friend who has just returned from Paris," Yongsun grins. Byulyi realises this is the girl that Yonghee unnie mentioned previously. Wheein sends Byulyi a smile so bright it is comparable to the sun, which reminds her of Yongsun's. And they both have dimples, albeit at different places. She can see why these two are best friends.

"Hello Byulyi-ssi! Nice to meet you, I hope I'm not being replaced," she giggles, clearly joking.

Byulyi chuckles, "Hi Wheein-ssi, nice to meet you too. Don't worry, I don't think you are."

The three plop themselves onto the couch. Byulyi and Yongsun resume eating while Wheein joins them. She looks around, confused, before passing two paper bags to Yongsun. "Presents! One for you and one for Yonghee unnie. Speaking of which, where is she? I was expecting her to open the door."

"Thank you, thank you! She brought Jjing out to the pet cafe."

"I actually didn't expect you to be at home," Wheein admits. "Ever since you started datin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter