Baby Jessi

Childish Mind. (SNSD cute adventure)

Summary: Jessica in a pink kangaroo onesie, walking around the house, practically a toddler in an adult body. Tiffany is amused.

-

The TV was playing some dramatic fantasy movie and Tiffany pretty much conquered the whole couch as she watches the movie lazily. 

Every so often she would hear her wife's footsteps and sometimes rustling, but she didn't mind it much, Jessica can sometimes be very random.

She continues to aim her gaze to the screen. 

Jessica eventually passed the TV, holding a stuffed animal in hand. She passed the TV again and went back behind the couch towards the kitchen counter.

Tiffany didn't mind her of course. Until she freezes.

Hold up.

Tiffany peeked from the couch and watch her wife instead. 

Jessica was sitting on the stool at the kitchen counter while munching on a piece of bread which hang from , the stuffed animal still secured in her arm while her other hand scroll through the internet. She keeps swinging her legs back to back. But what's making the whole view more endearing was, the fact that she's wearing a full bodysuit kangaroo onesie. A pink one. Hoodie up and being a total baby.

Tiffany was captivated and also losing control over her mind.

To cute. 

She hastily takes her phone and flips the camera on. She snaps a few photos and even some video. 

In the end, the movie was abandoned as Tiffany continue to watch this live adorable 'kid' show.

By the time she turned to look at the clock, it was already 11 pm. She had watched her wife doing nothing for a good 2 hours.

A cute yawn was heard, Tiffany looks Jessica who was cutely rubbing her bleary eyes.

"Fany ah... I'm sleepy.. " the cute overgrown baby announced, whining 

Tiffany chuckles, she turned the TV off and proceed to do the same with the lamps.

Jessica latched herself to Tiffany when she comes up to her, bringing a laugh towards the younger girl.

"My baby is tired I see... Let's go to sleep with Fany, hm? " she cooed, patting the older girl's back lovingly as she engulfed her in a warm hug

Jessica nodded as she nuzzled into her wifey smooth neck needily. 

"Okay, let's go," Tiffany said with slight aegyo

It was always fun with Baby Jessi when it's bedtime. Because she literally acts like one.

Tiffany loves her wife and it goes without saying.