Cat? Me? I'm a cat!

Childish Mind. (SNSD cute adventure)

Read foreword ;).

Summary: Sometimes when Tiffany accidentally triggered something within Jessica's mind (somewhere in her simpleton fantasy of fluffy clouds made of cotton candy) and, well, fortunate is all it is we could say.

-

Laying in their king-sized bed (because they're crazy rich and their room is too big so why not try to not make it look so empty) Tiffany and Jessica were in their own little world, you know, Tiffany's world is bearable since the worst it could be is that's she's thinking of maybe a pink room, or pink car, pink dream house (anything pink, although it could drive anyone crazy but bearable) and it's much easier to hurt your eyes than to torture your mind. 

Because Jessica's mind is no easy place sometimes. Icy and distant? Yeah. The woman has some terrifying imagination. 

Tiffany scrolled on her phone mindlessly. It's like a Saturday night routine for them, unlike most normal couple who'd probably bang each other by now, these two occasionally talks on the bed, while lying away on both edge of the goddamn huge bed.

Jessica usually... Uh, well, Jessica.

"Tiff? Do you think I'm cute? "

Tiffany looked at her wife. Confused for two reasons, first, why is she asking her this? And two is that not what she's been telling her all thorough their relationship? That she's cute as ?

"Jessi, I called you cute all the time. You are. "

Jessica sits up all of a sudden. She pursed her lips and her eyes gleams in childish curiosity.

"How cute am I? " 

Tiffany chuckled.

"Mmm... Like a cat. No, a kitten. Yup,  so cute like a kitten. You even look like one. Endearing. If you have cat ears that'd be perfect. " 

Jessica was wide eyes. And Tiffany internally went uh oh.

When Jessica crawled quickly, and effortlessly cute at the same time towards her, Tiffany was. Well, she was. Her wife is freaking random, what is she gonna except?

Tiffany put her phone down and look at Jessica questionably. 

"Cat? Me? I'm a cat! " Jessica exclaimed all too happily, and perhaps, she's by far the cutest living being to ever graced the earth in Tiffany's opinion. 

Tiffany laughed. Oh, there's never a time too boring when it's her Jessi and the untouchable innocent side that would surface every now and then.

"Why are you laughing? " the current child-woman slash cat enquired, truly curious and the tilted head was a plus

Tiffany cupped both her wife's cheeks and grinned, and so did her eyes.

"Oh, Jessi, what am I gonna do if you're not you " 

"You won't have a cat! I'm one! " 

And Tiffany laughed again. She laughed so hard that she had to means forward. In regard, she pressed her forehead with Jessica's, still cupping her cheeks.

Jessica donned a small smile. Always been a bit slow sometimes, she asked curiously. 

"Why are you laughing, Fany? "

Tiffany eventually calmed down. Not moving a bit away from their current position, she sincerely said;

"I just realized again how much I love you, baby "

Jessica smile widens. 

"I love you too... And cat me love you just as much! "

Tiffany chuckled. 

Jessica eventually landed a brief but firm peck on her lips. 

And yes, Jessica's mind could be incredibly sugar-induced of a place if you look at it wisely. Like herself.

Tiffany loves having her tongue slipping with her mindless thought sometimes. Fun things happen.