Stupid Jessi (Not)

Childish Mind. (SNSD cute adventure)

Tiffany doesn't know what to kinda do right now, to be very honest. 

Should she be angry? Or should she give a long, fed up sigh as she takes the situation all in and accepts it? Or maybe...

"Jessi? Baby, what are you doing? " calm, Tiffany's tone was calm, and maybe a bit edgy, but oh well, she's trying to decide here.

Jessica innocently looks back at her wife. She didn't realize she was home already. 

"Fany! You're home, I thought you were out for dance practice! " the said, Jessica Jung, exclaimed happily, like, damn Jung, does she even realize her situation right now?

Tiffany forced a tight smile. She really needs to decide now.

"I was. There were some problems, the management let us off early. Now, may I know what.. These are all about? " 

Jessica's eyes. Tiffany swears they glisten as soon as she throws the question.

Grinning widely, and maybe excitedly. Jessica said;

"I'm painting! "

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. A bit skeptical, but the paints and all these bright colors... Maybe?

"On our living room wall? "

Jessica seems to falter a bit. And if she had cat ears they'd dropped slightly, and- oh. Jessicat.

A tiny pout present on her cute, kissable jutting lips. Tiffany almost smiled if not for her teeth biting her bottom lip so hard.

"I thought the creamy color was too plain... "

Then she looks up. And- oh. Oh gosh. That face again. 

Tiffany literally feels her heart-melting. 

"Are you mad at me? " Jessica enquired, guilt-ridden. Her eyes were wide and round, and glossy, with that pout dangerously present, ugh. Such adorable feline.

Tiffany sighed. Oh, so the second choice wins. Acceptance is. That was predictable, however.

"No. I'm not. But you should have told me first. " Tiffany reasoned softly, flashing a reassurance smile at her to-adorable-to-be-true wife.

Jessica beamed, instantly. Tiffany isn't mad at her!

"I will! "

Tiffany chuckled. Too cute, too sweet. So very dangerous for her heart.

Seeing again the colorful wall;

"So, needs help? "

It wasn't hard to know the answer when Jessica excitedly trusted a paintbrush to her face. The woman was messy by the way. Like a kindergarten kid, paints smeared all over her face and her clothes.

"You're so messy... "

Jessica only grinned.

"Oh, before I forgot " 

A deep, passionate kiss was pressed against the former Hwang's lips. Not so bad for a homecoming.

"Welcome home, sweetheart " 

Tiffany blushed brightly. When was the last time she'd felt this shy?

Oh, stupid Jessi and her insanely adorable charm.