Back to the basic

Give Me An Answer

11 december . After months of the incident

 Back at the girl's house, her short tempered friend came over to nag. While she was nagging , the girl continue to be distracted by the ring she found under the bridge. She forget about it but was reminded of it when she heard the chirstmar star will appear. She felt like it had a connection to her dream before . She put it inside her drawer and carry on with her friend .

Evening around 4:00 or so, the trio and naruto landed on the house of the old man whom the girl visited before . The fairy disapper long before . Izuku panic . They were all paniking (get it?). The old man notice them and invite them in as if he know they're falling from the sky to his backyard. They quietly follow him . Naruto thought the old man was acting kinda sus , he tried to use his ninja moves but nothing work because he is a fool. Izuku tries to calm down bakugo who was bout to explode anytime . Shoto..he just chilling . Naruto doesn't even know them but he is stuck so he try to be friend shoto with many failed attempts . The old man explain everything and that they can go home when the christmas star appear on 21 december . Naruto and the rest were shock , they never heard the christmas star before though they know the story . The christmas star is actually jupiter and saturn aline together , it happen before but on rare occasion (just search it ). The star will open the gate of spirits and other universe . Some ghosts who are forgiven or forgive will be taken to paradise but some will remaine . The fairy they saw was an angel who wants them to guide a bearer of two ghost . Izuku & naruto gulped . Bakugo & shoto weren't interest . Then naruto got up and ," If its the only way we can go home, i'm in . Besides its what a hokage would do, helping people in need!" he said happily . And izuku," I agree with him, its what a hero do , helping people !" , bakugo harshly said," I'm only joining this cuz i wanna go home !" and shoto agreed as well . Then the day went swiftly.

The girl was disturb by the ring . It awaken her curiosity and made a plan to visit the old man again . The ring had a jade sat in it, it was old cuz the gold was kind of faded . It was odd cuz everything she pass through , she would look down to see her reflaction but never saw the ring . She try telling her mom but always missed the chance, maybe she is not ment to know ......

the end