My next nightmare ?

Give Me An Answer

We depart from the man's house . My friend quickly disappared as we go out the fence , guess i'm alone . I decided to take the longer path to enjoy the setting sun . There was a old bricked small bridge coverd in moss , fed up cause of the day i started throwing peebels into the small  stream  flowing by . Then i spotted something shiny ( due to the sun's rays) . I went down at the bank, then among the junk and water there was a ring with a green stone in the head . I reached out for the ring , as i garb the ring i out again 

 

 

I see that i'm in some kind of a room made from wood i guess. Then the blurry vision became clear . There was a lot , i mean a LOT of people dying and crippled . A dark aura around me , nobody seem to notice me or know me . The boy from the earlier vision was with a woman covered in bandages wiih blood stain on her chest . The dead face was no longer in his face but there was a scared face , a face that is about to cry. Not like the previous one , i could not here anything . I manage to make some idea about what happen with their action . The woman who i think his mother passed away . Suddenly someone tap on my shoulder . I turned around to see who????....its the ghostly boy with the equally ghostly little girl . This time the boy pulled a sword then he saughter me.

I woked up to see my mother and my father , both worried . Then relisation hit me once again that i out under the bridge . My mother said,"Are you ok ? What happen?" I am lost of words . How will i act this out ? Then," Yeah i felt a little dizziy , my blood pressure must have taken over," i replied . "Better take care of urself" my father said. Then they left me knowing i 'm better . From downstaires i heard my mom thanking someone for bringing me home . I stood up and take out my book from my bookshelf my start writing and wrote all the 'dreams' . 

                                       THE END 

                                 OF CHAPTER 2

A/n : sorry i'm late and p.s the slow update