Chapter 3: Who are you ?

Give Me An Answer

3rd POV :

A dark place away from the earth -

A certain brocolie headed boy quiver in fear as the pomaranian hot head threaten to kill him saying it his fault . A dual headed boi lean onto a wall while a yellow head sit on the floor with a pouty face....minute pass , a ray of light points at the yellow head and the ray grew into a very bright light blinding the boy . Then it lights went off , there stand a beautiful bunny look alike (nayeon) fairy dressed in a gold slik gown decorated with roses , lilies and veins of the rarest kind, and wore a diamond headband (like the one in feel special). She gently place her hands at naruto's eyes( who was blinded by the light) and heal them .

They startled . The beautiful woman smiled. The hot head made a small explosion from his hands and threaten to kill her but the small kind hearted fry kinda prevent him . The woman/fairy looks kinda distress . " All of you are sent here from ur universe to help the chosen one " she said in the most beautiful voice . She then opens a white portal and goes inside it , all the bois as well . They slide float into the endless portal spaces .

Bakugo : I don't like this 

Deku and the rest except nayeon : HHELP (yeah even shoto)

. They land on the old bricked bridge while naruto falls right into the water under it . 'Why mee!' said naruto . Nayeon led them to an unknown place!

 

Special thanks to elbow(?) san for the sweet comments . Sorry its short and the very late update