When it all started

Give Me An Answer

  Darkness, smoke , blood and screaming people running away. I regain my strength after the sudden black out, or is it? Too dangerous to stand still there , I quickly join the running crowd . Japan is firebombed , and the town is in such a great mess . I am pull out from my though when a man nearby get killed and the next one is me , i couldn't help but shut my eyes tightly and...

 

A cold hand garb my wrist and pull me away from the frightful scenerio , a boy with a torn soldier dress (?)  pulled me away to a very silent area . I slowly raise my head to face the boy, when i fully stared at his face , i only see a face who is much dead inside , the screming and the blazing sound stops . Then, a little girl came shouting,"Onii chan!!" and hides behind the boy's legs. I stood quietly , the time is froze , the boy slowly lift both his hands and put it on my shoulder, then a force push me off from who knows where the heck i am , um maybe a cliff idk . I am falling but met the hard surface too soon for my expectation . Then a loud voice from above said ,"OI! WAKE UP!! BAKA!", i quickly touch my head saying,"Ouch!" i stare up only to be greeted by an annoyed friend of mine , she then said,"Oi! Baka ! Quit staring and start dressing already , we'll be late!" wait ?! It was all a dream ? But it seems too real to be a dream. How? Whatever , i have to dress and wash myself cuz of school lol

(timu skippu bought to u by author san'~)

2:55 pm the clock says.

It is the last class and only 5 min is left for the bell . Waiting time is slow so it seem like enternity for 5 mins to be over lol. Then , the bell rang , all student including myself ran in the speed of lighting and leaving some who are in-charge of cleaning . Me and my friend walk home chatting like usual ,just casual chats until she bring this morning event , i started telling her the dream to the very detail i can remember . Then she ,"Maybe i can help you , you said you wanna know why,right? Then u can come to my neighbours ,they newly moved here last week , there is this old geezer who they say knows everything , maybe he will know ur questions, " suggested ,i replied," Yeah, i think should come over, its friday after all (forgot to mention its friday,oh well) i'll call mom first ," 

(time skip bought to u by yours truly)

We reach her house , her mom greet us and invite us in . She offer me some tea while my friend wash and change . After sometime my friend came down , and we head outside . Her neighbour's house is a very modest one but the inside is more then you think , it is styled in a traditional way with lots of expensive vase and decoration. An old weak voice come from the front yard of the house , we face at the direction of the voice . An old man dressed in a red sweater and grey pants ,wearing a circled glasses and a cane ,sitting in a bench . He is telling us to sit down with him on the bench . We quietly sat , and ask us various question like who we are(mainly me) and why we are here , we answered ,then i started telling about my dream and ask questions. He advice me to come back if every dream i had have some connection to my present one and write it down on notebook only then it will make sense he said. He invite us in but since it was getting late , we have to refuse and walk out the gate and we depart.

(A/N): will try update every friday if it works out well , if i don't saturday or sunday and on 30 of this month i'll be back with chap 2 cuz i have exam. Sayonara!

AUTHOR SAN OUT!