Three

Love Alone

A quite long chapter is waiting for you, readers. Be prepare. 

– Dorky Author -

 

***

 

Ryujin knows this day would eventually come. After all, it’s like a repetitive endless devil circle.

 

But no matter how many times it happened already, Ryujin still can’t get used to it.

 

It was a calm Saturday morning for Ryujin. She purposely woke up late, took all the time she needs to get up from bed. Ate her brunch in peace, happily chit-chatting with Yuna and her parents, until she opened her instagram just to see an instagram story posted by one of her classmates, Jeon Somi. Who’s kissing Yeji’s cheek, with the happy smiling Yeji beside her, hugging the Canadian girl close to her.

 

Somi wrote something under the picture.

 

Quality time with bae <3 Thanks for coming so early in the morning to my house just to bring me this breakfast. I love you, bae.”

 

And tagged Yeji’s instagram on it.

 

Ryujin can feel how her heart get stabbed by a sharp pain.

 

So the one Yeji has been seeing lately is her classmate.

 

Ryujin unconsciously grips the clothed part of her chest. Tightly squeezing her white t-shirt.

 

Yuna seems to realize the sudden mood drop from her sister and how she went extremely quiet out of sudden. So she instinctively peeking at her sister’s phone screen that her sister strongly gaze at.

 

She sees it. And she understands.

She can only look at her sister in pity.

 

“Unnie.. You okay?” Yuna soft’s voice snapped Ryujin back to reality.

 

“Huh? Oh.. i-i’m okay.” Ryujin forced out a smile.

 

Who are you trying to kidding, unnie?’ Yuna inwardly sighed.

 

“Okay then. How about we go out and have some shopping today, unnie?” Yuna nudged her sister, faked her excitement. This kid is way too mature for her age.

 

“I’m sorry, maknae-yah. I think i want to just stay at home today and have some rest. I’m kinda tired.”

 

“Unnie! You’re seventeen not seventy! You can’t be tired. C’mon~~ it’ll be fun i promise. We can go to your favorite cafe too and get you your favorite mocha bun! I will invite Chaeryeong unnie too! And Lia unnie! It’s been awhile since i play with those fun unnies.”

 

“Aigoo.. am i not good enough for you or what?” Ryujin pouted, pretend to be hurt.

 

“You will always be enough, unnie.”

 

Ryujin’s breath hitched, her body momentarily get paralyzed.

 

Those words.. are the exact same words that Yeji once said to her. Why everything has to remind her of the older? Especially when she wants to forget her the most like now.

 

Ryujin contemplated for awhile before she nodded, agreeing to her sister’s plan.

Some distractions are what she needs right now.

 

***

 

“Ryeongchae unnie! Lia unnie!” Yuna let go her hold on her sister’s hand and runs in full speed toward the two girls who’s waiting for them in front of the mall’s gate with a bright smile.

 

“Shinan Yu~” The two girls open their arms wide, welcoming the younger girl into their embrace. The trio do a group hug while Ryujin tried to hide her face and pretending to not know them because people start to look at them in wonder.

Because, yes they kinda make scene. They can be a bit over dramatic at times.

It’s not like they haven’t see each other for 10 years or something.

 

But before Ryujin can run away from the scene to save herself from further embarrassment, her sister already run back to her and forcefully pulling  her in to join the group hug.

 

Ryujin can only groaned but finding herself laughing shortly with the other three girls who’s hugging her tightly.

 

It feels nice. For a moment there, she forgot about Yeji.

***

 

But as if her fate is trying to test her limit even more, to torture her a bit more, they happened to meet Yeji and Somi inside the mall.

 

Yeji and Somi being a gross newly official couple they are, holding each other’s hand with their bodies pressed against each other.

 

Yeji would steal a kiss from her girlfriend once in awhile and they would giggling together after that.

 

“What are they? A conjoined twins?” Ryujin scoffed.

 

“You know Yeji unnie. She gets all boys and girls wrapped in her hands.” Chaeryeong cluelessly commented beside the grumpy Ryujin.

 

Even though Chaeryeong is Ryujin’s best friend, she doesn’t know about her friend’s unrequited love for Yeji. Ryujin keeps that secret to herself and hide her feeling very well. So no one would find out. Not even her closest people.

 

Little did she knows. Her little sister is too sharp to not know that.

After all, Ryujin’s quick-wittedness and smart brain are partially because of her family good genes. Something that Yuna also has.

 

“I know. But it’s just too gross to see. I might puke here if i keep watching them.” Ryujin said, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

 

She said she can’t stand to see the couple any longer but why she finds herself keep glaring at them without blinking her eyes?

 

The couple remain unbothered. They seemed to be deep in their own world without minding anything else.

 

Both Yeji and Somi are seems too busy, cannot keep their hands off each other to realize that their friends are watching over them right now from the side.

 

While her friends are talking, Lia just keep shut as she also wears the similar disgusted face with what Ryujin has on her face right now (less hostile of course) as she looks at how her cousin behaves.

 

Lia never agree with the way Yeji deal with her life. Especially her love life. But being Yeji’s cousin who knows her since they were babies, she can understand why Yeji becomes who she is right now.

 

A big flirt. A playgirl. A troublemaker. A hot mess.

 

Her childhood was rough. If anyone should be blame for, it’s no other than Yeji’s parents.

 

Her dad who cheated on her mother when Yeji was 6 with his old high school friend he met in the school reunion.

 

Her mom found out but decided to let him be as long as he still support her and his daughter financially. Because for morally aspect, he surely already failed them on that.

 

And her mother who also can’t stand the heartbreak and loneliness, decide to sleep with some random men and sometimes would bring them home.

 

The two adults who acted not like an adult, were too busy with their own business and forgetting how their irresponsible acts would ruin their daughter’s life.

 

Yeji’s parents would still fight from time to time in front of Yeji for God knows what but decided to stay in the same house instead of divorcing because they want to keep their family’s good reputation.

 

All of these things that Yeji has been witnessing since she was a kid, is more than enough to make her feels scared of love, hates it,  and refuse to believe in it.

 

She has no one to lean on since she was a kid because her parents never be there for her. So she get used to deal everything on her own. In her own way.

 

Knowing all of these, make Lia sometimes decided to just shut like now and close her eyes. Let Yeji do whatever she wants. Not because she doesn’t care for her cousin. In fact, it’s the opposite. It’s because she cares.

 

After all, she loves her cousin and wants her to be happy too.

Yeji’s happiness..

Something that the troublemaker is still hardly searching for in life.

 

(Back to present time)

 

Yeji and Somi are openly kissing each other on lips right now. Doesn’t care about how people watch them as a free show. In fact, it boosts Yeji’s confidence. As sick as it might sounds.

 

Ryujin can’t stand it anymore. It hurts so much. Tears already gathered in the corner of her eyes, threaten to fall anytime. So she decide to just leave before anyone see her cry without her can tell why if they asked.

 

Yuna followed her sister shortly. Worrying her.

 

Chaeryeong sees Yuna runs after her sister, so she followed her without really knowing what just happened.

 

And Lia is the only one who’s still staying there as she looks at her cousin with an unreadable expression.

 

Lia sighed again for the umpteenth time and fished her mobile phone out.

***

 

 

“Are you hungry already, hon?” Yeji asked Somi after they broke from the hot kiss they just shared.

 

“Not really. But i think having some snacks would be okay.” Somi cutely smiled, purposely using some aegyo as she spoke to Yeji.

 

Yeji just smiled seeing Somi being cute. She raised her hand, wanting to pinch Somi’s nose when she feels a strong vibration in her jeans’ back pocket.

 

She curiously takes out her phone and see an incoming call from her cousin.

 

Yeji swiftly swiped phone screen to answer the call.

 

“He—-“

 

“Stop with the PDA. It’s disgusting.” Lia said without letting Yeji to finished on her hello.

 

Huh? She’s here?

 

“How do you know? You’re here?” Yeji started to look around, trying to spot her cousin.

 

“Duh.”

 

Yeji found her. She saw Lia stands not too far from where she is.

 

So she lifted her free hand up in the air and waved at her cousin with a mischievous smile on her face.

 

Lia just lazily waved back at her.

 

“Alright alright. I’ll stop. I’ll protect your innocent eyes, Couz.” Yeji giggled. “By the way, you’re alone??”

 

“No. I’m with Chaeryeong and the Shin sisters. But they left already. Maybe afraid they will puke if they stay here any longer and witness your gross PDA. Now stop talking to me. I got friends to talk with. And you got your girlfriend to entertain. Just please, no more PDA. Find a room and do whatever you two want there. Bye.” Lia ended the call.

 

Yeji gulped. Suddenly feeling nervous.

 

Shin sisters she said? Shin Ryujin and her sister..?

 

So Ryujin must have seen me and Somi too. Yeji thought.

 

 

Now somehow Yeji feels guilty. As if she just committed a crime when she knows she did nothing wrong.

 

She doesn’t know why but she’s always try her best to keep her love life away from Ryujin. Even though eventually Ryujin will know from someone else. But never for once Yeji talk about her love life when she’s with Ryujin.

 

As if there’s a need to protect the younger’s feeling. From what actually?

She knows Ryujin will not care a bit about it. Weird but that’s what Yeji feels.

 

So knowing Ryujin is somewhere close, Yeji suddenly feel the urge to see her.

Again, she doesn’t know why. But she would always feel it from time to time. The sudden urge to see Ryujin. Oh maybe she knows why.

Apparently she did it quite often. Seeing Ryujin randomly whenever she feels like it. Even without the younger knows.

 

It’s enough if she can see Ryujin smiles. Knowing she’s safe. Knowing she’s happy.

Without her knowing, Ryujin kinda become an obsession for Yeji.

 

Yeji doesn’t want to call herself as a stalker because they aren’t strangers. They know each other. They are good friends, and besides she know Ryujin herself wouldn’t mind if she knows Yeji is there watching over her.

 

She might chased Yeji away and called her crazy or something similar to that, told her to find something else better to do instead of watching her but Yeji knows Ryujin will not feel uncomfortable, or what more, scared knowing Yeji is there, looking over her.

 

So she knows what she’s doing is surely not stalking. Yeah, she’s just looking at Ryujin. As simple as that.

 

Yeji admitted it. She can be quite protective of the younger. Needy and clingy.

 

And here’s the biggest secret.

.

.

.

.

She likes Ryujin. So much.

 

She loves her. So much.

 

More than she loves anyone else in this world or even herself.

 

But she knows she can’t be with Ryujin as something more than a friend.

Everything has its limit. And that’s her limit in Ryujin’s life.

Being Ryujin’s friend is all she can do. Be a friend is all she can be for the younger.

 

Because she’s a ticking bomb. She’s unstable. It’s dangerous. She doesn’t want to hurt Ryujin when she explodes one day. And even worse, scared Ryujin away. No, she can’t lose Ryujin.

 

So in her desperation, she decided to be a player. Dating so many people. One after another. Never stop. Never stay single for too long.

 

Because only with that she can stop herself from running to Ryujin and hug her tight, and never let her go.

 

Those people mean nothing but a distraction for her.

 

A distraction she badly needs so she can temporarily forget about Ryujin and averting her overflown feelings for the younger that she can’t let out to those people.

 

Because sometimes it’s just too much to bear. And it hurts her chest so much for keeping such a strong feeling on her own without she can let them out.

 

But sometimes Yeji would surrender to the feelings and let her legs to run.. bringing her to stand in front of Ryujin. Just like what she did 3 days ago.

Yeji was laying in her dark bedroom, in her pajamas already, ready to sleep.

But everytime she closed her eyes, she sees Ryujin’s face.. smiling so mesmerizingly at her. With her bright eyes looking back at hers, having her dimples.. her whisker smile on her cheeks. Then she suddenly hears the younger’s low-melodious giggles in her ears. When in fact she’s all alone in her quiet bedroom right now.

 She’s no longer sane.

So she grabs her phone. Searching for Ryujin’s number in her contact list.

My beloved Yuttaeng’ is what written there.

Yuttaeng, Yetteong. Even their nickname for each other is like a set. Always attached to one and another.

 

Her thumb hovers above the phone screen as Yeji’s contemplating whether it’s okay to call Ryujin at this late hour. The younger probably already asleep.

But she misses her so much. And she doesn’t think she can sleep tonight without seeing Ryujin.

So she changed her pajamas into some casual outfits and grabbed her car key.

Everything is like a blur in her mind. She just drives mindlessly and without her knowing, she arrived in front of Ryujin’s house.

 

Knowing Ryujin is so close with her now, she can no longer  fight the urge to see her. If anything, the urge just becomes stronger.

So she pressed the call at last.

 

She’s glad because Ryujin is such a kind-hearted kid. She never reject Yeji. Never run away from her. She will always accept Yeji with open arms. Even when Yeji brings nothing but trouble for her.

 

Ryujin lets Yeji to invade her space. Letting Yeji to see her anytime she wants to. To hold her anytime she needs to. Without questioning much about it.

 

And for that, Yeji will forever be grateful for the younger. Although all of the kindness Ryujin showed only make Yeji falls for her even deeper.

 

Ryujin let Yeji stays close with her. Even only as a friend.

 

Yeji might feels unsure of so many things in life.

She even doubted God exist. She doubted love exist.

But one thing she knows for sure.

As long as she breathes, Ryujin will be the only thing that matters the most in her life.

 

She will keep on living, no matter how hard her life turn to be. For Ryujin.

 

She’ll protect her and keep her safe. Making sure she’ll always be happy.

 

That’s Yeji’s life purpose.

 

When she said she would kill for the younger girl, she meant it.

 

Ryujin’s happiness is more important than hers.

 

Little did she knows.. it’s only by being with Yeji, Ryujin would finally be truly happy.

 

And right now, they are just hurting each other by hiding their feelings. If only they knew.

 

Will there be a happy ending for them?

***

 

Yeji turned her head to her girlfriend and guiltily smiled at her.

 

“Hey, i’m sorry but you see, my cousin and my friends are here too. Do you mind if we join them?”

 

Somi surely doesn’t want her date with Yeji is get interrupted by someone else.

 

She wants Yeji all for herself.

 

But she’s afraid Yeji will leave her if she decided to be selfish and refused the older’s request. Not to mention they just got together for one day. She knows Yeji can easily leave her if she wants. So she won’t take the risk. She’ll play safe for now.

 

So half-heartedly she nodded her head.

 

“Okay. If that’s what you want.” Somi forced out a smile.

 

“Thanks, hon!” Yeji leaned in to give Somi a peck on her cheek.

***

 

 

“What again?” Lia asked to the phone caller.

 

“Where are you? Are you still with Ryeongchae and duo Shin?” Yeji asked.

 

“Yeah we’re still together. We’re in Lotte World right now. The kid wants to ride a rollercoaster or she’ll cry.” Lia giggled when Yuna whined loudly, saying don’t embarrassed her, and she’s no longer a kid. Yeji unconsciously laughed along hearing the commotions.

 

She likes Yuna. She’s such a bright-cheerful kid who never hesitates to say what’s on her mind. When her older sister is a quite a reserved and secretive person with cold-mysterious persona who turned out to be such an easy going and warm-caring person who loves to bully and tease you with her sarcastic remarks once you know her.

 

“Wait for me, okay? I’ll be there shortly.” Yeji announced and ended the phone call without waiting for Lia’s response. Or more like protest.

***

 

“Hi, girls!” Yeji brightly waved at the group, flashing her kid-alike grin.

 

She let her long hair down today. No longer in her usual high ponytail. Ryujin always thinks she looks way prettier when she let her hair down. Her hair looks so soft, making Ryujin wants to just buried her face in it.

 

“What is she doing here?? Who tell her we’re here?? Lia unnie?!” Ryujin bombarded the older with questions.

 

Lia quickly raised both of her hands in defensive manner.

 

“She called me. And she asked me. I only answered what she asked.” Lia tried to prove her innocence.

 

Ryujin just groaned.

 

She wanted to not see the couple right now but now the couple stands right in front of her. Even better joining her, staying with her until God knows when.

 

“Hey, what’s with the face? Don’t you like to see me?” Yeji softly poked Ryujin’s cheek just to get harshly swatted away by the cheek’s owner.

 

“Don’t touch me.” Ryujin growled.

 

“Feisty. Me likey.” Yeji laughed and purposely sending more pokes attack toward Ryujin.

 

Ryujin tried her best to avoid them but of course with Yeji’s swiftness some pokes still landed on her and they kinda feel ticklish. Especially the ones that landed under her chin, her sensitive spot.

 

“Aw ow aw! Stop—Stop it!” Ryujin said in the middle of her giggles.

Being taller than Ryujin is one of the advantages for Yeji to easily attack her. But since Ryujin is stronger, the winner of this ‘fight’ become kinda unpredictable.

 

Yeji is totally oblivious with the death glare that Somi sends toward her and Ryujin.

 

“Ahem.” Lia faked a cough, realizing the anger coming from Somi’s eyes. And if she can be honest, she dislikes it too whenever her cousin and Ryujin being too close and intimate like now.

 

She feels jealous.

 

She likes Ryujin ever since she saw Ryujin as a freshman two years ago.

 

And she kinda suspected Yeji somehow has a feeling for Ryujin. Like, who will not fall for Shin Ryujin? But since her cousin is a player, she becomes even more cautious and protective of Ryujin, knowing her cousin would probably hurt her too if they ever get together.

 

“Ah. Sorry to make you guys wait.” Ryujin is the one who realized it first. She saw how her classmate aka Yeji’s new girlfriend is killing her with her eyes. Throwing daggers at her.

 

So she quickly distancing herself from Yeji, making Yeji confused with her sudden act.

 

And decided to take a place beside Lia instead and linking their arms together.

 

Lia smiled contentedly at that.

***

 

So just like that the 6 girls start their day in Lotte World.

 

After riding the roller coaster like what the maknae wanted, they went to ride the big pirates ship that will turn with almost 180 degree angle.

 

As if all of those screams they let out are still not enough, they decided to get inside the haunted house.

 

Some are cool with it, while some already looks paler just by standing in front of the house’s board sign.

Well, it’s obvious who’s the brave ones and who’s the scaredy-cats.

If it can be divided, Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna are the braves one. While Lia, Ryujin and Somi are the scaredy-cats.

 

Since inside the haunted house, the aisle is pretty narrow, they decided to walk in pair.

 

So Chaeryeong and Yuna walked in the front as the brave duo. With Lia and Ryujin in the middle, the duo cowards that need to be protected.

And Yeji, the girls’ today bodyguard with her clingy girlfriend at the back.

 

Screams can be heard from time to time coming from them. Since both Lia and Ryujin are scared to death, the two also clinging onto each other so tight like a koala and a tree.

 

Yeji who sees that from behind can only greeted her teeth.

 

She accidentally squeezed Somi’s hand too hard, causing Somi to yelped in pain.

 

“Aw!”

 

“Oh sorry, hon!” Yeji quickly apologized and tried to sooth the pain by kissing Somi’s hand.

 

“It’s okay.” Somi smiled and give Yeji’s lips a peck.

 

Wrong time. Because that’s when Ryujin turned her body around in wonder to check on Somi who’s suddenly screaming when no ghost or whatsoever appear and saw Yeji kissed Somi’s hand, and Somi leaned to kiss Yeji.

 

With anger at its peak, Ryujin decided to just run and leave her friends behind.

 

She just run without thinking. She doesn’t know where to go. She doesn’t even know what will she do if the ghost suddenly appear in front of her and she’s all alone.

She doesn’t care if she got lost because this haunted house have several alternative roads that often confused the player.

For a moment there, she didn’t care about anything else. She just wanted to be as far as possible from Yeji.

 

“Yah Ryujin-ah! Where are you going??” Chaeryeong worriedly called out to her friend that just ran passed her like a headless chicken.

 

“Unnie! Wait!” Yuna shouted, trying to follow her sister despite she doesn’t have a clue either as to why her sister suddenly run like that.

 

“Where are you going?” Lia also worriedly asked but can’t stop Ryujin.

 

Yeji just saw all of those in silence.

 

She feels worry for Ryujin too. But the trio already run after her. And she has Somi to take care of.

 

She should be fine, Yeji thought.

 

She’s wrong.

 

Because around a few minutes later, Lia runs back toward her with her pale face.

 

“We lose Ryujin!” Lia screamed in panic.

 

“What?! Wait, i’ll help to search for her.”

 

“Babe, I’m scared. Can’t you stay with me? I mean your friends are looking for Ryujin already. Please don’t leave me alone.” Somi whined.

 

“I’m sorry, Somi-yah.. I have to go. Lia-yah, please stay with S—“

 

“Why??!” Somi shouted in anger and jealousy. She has been holding it in for awhile now. “Is she more important than me? I’m your girlfriend! Not her!” Somi started throwing tantrums.

 

“Somi.. please don’t be like this.” Yeji sighed. “I really have to look for her. Please?” She softly said as she tried to pry away Somi’s hold on her arm.

 

“No! Hwang Yeji! Choose me or her now!” Somi challenged.

 

“.. I’m sorry, Somi.” With that Yeji pulled her arm away from Somi’s grip, turned her body around and runs, leaving her cousin and her girlfriend behind.

 

“It will always be her.” Yeji inwardly added as she tries to move her legs faster.

***

 

“. Why this place has to be this big and confusing?!” Yeji cursed under her breath, slightly panting.

 

Inside the haunted house are dimmed and dark, so it’s harder to see her surroundings clearly. Make it harder for Yeji to spot Ryujin.

 

Yeji runs and keeps on running tirelessly. She met several ghosts along the way but she’s too worried for Ryujin to care about the other things right now.

So she just ignored those ghosts and keeps shouting for Ryujin’s name. Leaving those poor (fake) ghosts confused and wonder whether they are not scary enough anymore to scared people.

 

“Yah Shin Ryujin! Answer me!”

 

“Shin Ryujin! Where are you??”

 

 

Yeji tried to squinted her eyes, trying to have a better visibility and that’s when she sees someone’s movement who just pushed the exit door open and leave the house.

 

Yeji is kind of unsure but she decided to follow her intuition.

 

That person maybe Ryujin. Who use her smart brain to find the exit door on her own. Yeji thought.

 

Yeji runs toward the exit door and she was right.

 

There’s Ryujin with her red eyes, still busily wiping the tears that keep coming down from her eyes with her t-shirt sleeve.

 

“Hey.. you okay?” Yeji put her hand on Ryujin’s shoulder, startling Ryujin.

 

“Why you’re here?!” Ryujin slapped Yeji’s arm.

 

“Aw! What was that for? I was looking for you like crazy! I was worried!”

 

“Why?! Shouldn’t you stay with your girlfriend?” Ryujin harshly wiping the remaining tears in her eyes and tried her best to stop her cry.

 

“Nah. She can do whatever she wants. I just want to be here.. With you.” Yeji calmly replied.

 

“Why?? Won’t you scared she’ll ask for a break up? You two just officially dated as a couple for one day!” Ryujin chided.

 

“So what? I’m planning to break up if she didn’t ask for it. Sooner or later we’ll break up anyway.” Yeji nonchalantly shrugged.

 

“Why? Why you always take relationship so lightly, you heartless jerk?!” Ryujin angrily punched Yeji’s arm.

 

Yeji took it though.

 

“Why should i be serious with it?”

 

“Stop answering my why question with another why, will you?!”

 

“It’s because you’ve asked too much why already. I’m tired answering you. Now it’s my turn to ask you. I asked you earlier whether you’re okay. But i think i already get the answer by seeing you like this. So i’ll change my question. Why you ran away? Why you’re crying?”

 

“I’m not crying. Something get into my eyes. It hurts.” Ryujin lamely lied.

 

“Yeah yeah and I’m the best student in our school. If this kind of normal talk won’t work..” Yeji swiftly lifted Ryujin in her arms and carry her in bridal style.

 

“Unnie! Are you crazy! Put me down!” Ryujin struggled in Yeji’s hold.

 

“Stop moving or you’ll fall.” Yeji sternly warned her.

 

Ryujin immediately went quiet.

 

“Good girl. Don’t worry. Even if you’re fall, i will always catch you.” Yeji winked at the girl in her hold.

 

“Don’t make me puke.” Ryujin rolled her eyes, making Yeji laughed in relief.

At least she’s already back into her normal savage-self. No longer crying. That’s better. Yeji inwardly thought.

“Hey! Give me some credits. I did catch you once, remember? And i ended up in our school infirmary for the rest of the day because of that. But anyway, shush now. Do yourself a favor. Be quiet and stay still.” Yeji leaned down a bit to kiss Ryujin’s head, making Ryujin’s heart to beating in irregular rhythm. Making Ryujin become speechless even more.

 

Knowing she can't win this, Ryujin sighed in defeat.

 

People who see them start to murmur.

 

Ryujin who feel terribly embarrassed decided to just turn her head away from them and hide her face in the crook of Yeji’s neck.

 

While Yeji, just proudly smiled at them, even waved at the crowd who whistled at the sweet ‘couple’.

 

With that Yeji keeps carrying Ryujin in bridal style until they reach her car.

With the two seated comfortably inside Yeji’s car, just the two of them in the secluded parking area, Yeji ready to hear all the truths from Ryujin.



 

 

The next chap will be the last. We're reaching the ending, readers!

I'm happy because for this story the ideas are overflowing without i have to brainstorming hard for it.

Maybe because i love Ryeji so much lately. Keke~

But, i'm sad that not so many readers here left a comment. I would love to read and know about your thought too. And the upvotes too.. :(  I wish i can get some more before i update the last chap. May i expect that?

I think i should sit back and wait for awhile.