Late Night Snack

Mrs. Manobans' Baby (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First trimester. 1-12 weeks. 

 

 

LISA's POV

 

NO. I'm not talking about Jennie when I say late night snack. 

 

You know how pregnant women are. They crave things. It's okay to crave things, but when it's 1:16 A.M! It gets a little too much. She just doesn't crave snacks. She craves full five course meals.

 

I groaned as Jennie kicked me out our king sized bed. 

 

"Hurry back!" 

 

I lay on the floor for a while.

 

I let out another groan, but since I love my wife and the little baby she is carrying in her stomach, I walk to her side of the bed and kissed her.

 

"I'll be right back with pizza you said?"

 

She nodded.

 

"You hate pizza."

 

"I'm just craving it now baby, I want it now!" She got a little upset, so I quickly gave her another kiss.

 

"I'll be back!" I said as I ran to the closet to grab a coat.

 

"So moody." I said as I closed our master bedroom.

 

"I can hear you Manoban." 

 

I winced at the words Jennie said. Apparently, pregnant women have a keen sense of hearing too.

 

"I love you!" I said through the closed door. All I heard was a thud on the other side, she must've thrown something. I quickly ran down the stairs to get her the pizza she craved.

 

 

This has been going on for sometime. What Jennie craved, Jennie got. No matter what time it was, I'm not joking. 

 

I was in surgery, thankfully not a major one, when I got a phone call from my wife asking me to get her pickles with peanut butter and cherry on top with whip cream slobbered on it? I thought she was kidding, but she yelled through the phone and my ear drums almost popped, my ear was still ringing when I got to the house with her request. 

 

What happened with the surgery? Luckily, we had another gynecologist so I asked her a favor to finish the surgery. I knew then and there, I needed a year long vacation. I wanted to take care of Jennie and our baby, since money isn't a problem, we both took a leave from our jobs and now I'm in front of my house with my slippers and pajamas. 

 

It's one a.m. of course no pizza place will be open. 

 

I walk over to Jisoo and Rosé's house. A sleepy Jisoo with disheveled hair opened the door with annoyance.

 

"What does she want now?" 

 

"Pizza."

 

I got in, Jisoo scratches her unconsciously and then her head.

 

"I thought she doesn't like pizza?"

 

"That's what I told her, but she got all 'beasty' on me so I came here to make pizza."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter