Finally

Mrs. Manobans' Baby (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE's POV

 

 

Lisa and I got married long ago after we graduated college, I was a business major and she was a pre med student studying to be a gynecologist majoring in biology. After college, I took up the spot as a CEO of my father's business. When I say after college, I mean right after I graduated, I was awarded the right to be CEO as my father was the Chairman of his company. I was privileged, yes I was, and I'm so lucky for that. Lisa wasn't born with a golden spoon in though. She came from Thailand with a scholarship and went to med school with a scholarship, she was smart indeed, but not with her friends, when she's with her friends, her mind seems to turn off and it makes me crazy. 

 

When I first met her back in early college years, she was really annoying, I'm not just saying this, she kept following me around for days and weeks, bothering me, from the morning, til night, she was my roommate, until I found out she came from abroad, so I had to help her out. I mean she was really good at Korean so I didn't suspect a thing. 

 

I don't know how it happened, but the next thing I knew, I was already falling in love with her, deep, like really deep, you know the Mariana Trench? Yeah, go deeper than that. What could be a good example of how much I fell deep in love? Maybe a endless pit is how to describe it. The deities must be on my side because she felt the same way with me. We always talked about our future and how it would look like while we were dating. Little me's and little Lisa's running around in their underwear while she tried to put them to sleep. Them only listening to me because Lisa was the 'fun' parent and they only listen to her when 'toys' or 'play time' came out . 

 

I'm just sitting here in our bathroom waiting for those two lines to show up.  We were—I was ready to give up because of how many times we did the IVF thing, Lisa did it too, after my failed attempts, but no change. This time her eggs are planted in me, and I'm hoping for the best. It's been a couple minutes. I took the pregnancy stick and took it out the bathroom and I saw Lisa sitting on a stool in our kitchen, swinging her legs out of nervousness. 

 

I smiled softly and chuckled at how cute she looked. Lisa turned around and held her arms out for me.

 

"So?" Lisa asked as she bit her lips.

 

I kissed her to calm her down. 

 

"I wanted to look together." Lisa got up from the stool and took my hands to walk to our couch. 

 

"Okay," she let out a shaky breath, "let's see." She smiled towards me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

 

"Now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter