Home

Mrs. Manobans' Baby (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You got everything we packed Lisa?" Jennie asked.

 

"Yes and I bought the baby carriers for the twins, put them in here carefully."

 

"Alright, hey little babies, ready to go home?" Jennie asked in a baby voice while picking up Lubi to put on one side of Lisa's carrier and then picked up Leo and put him on the other side.

 

"We got the rooms set up right?" 

 

"I don't want them to sleep in another room Lisa, I think I want to move the cradle in our room." Jennie said and picked up the emergency bag and held Lisa's hand in the other.

 

"Hmm, I already checked out the hospital, let's see what we can do when we get home."

 

"Gimme kiss." Lisa turned her head and placed a chaste kiss on Jennie.

 

——————

 

"Welcome home Lubi and Leo." 

 

Lisa whispered as they entered their home, the twins were asleep.

 

"Welcome home to you too Jennie," Lisa added.

 

"I'm glad to be back."

 

They walked upstairs and Jennie carefully took the twins out the carrier to put them in the cradle.

 

"I know you haven't gotten sleep since the moment they woke up Jennie, I'll look after them, you go to sleep."

 

"Come back when you're done, we'll talk about the rooms later."

 

"Okay, have a nice nap." Lisa kissed Jennie's temple and Jennie head off to their master bedroom.

 

Lisa sat on the couch in front of the baby cradle and watched as the twins slept peacefully, she wondered how they couldn't see there were two fetus instead of one. She laid down and closed her eyes for a moment then drifted off to sleep without realizing. 

 

When Lisa woke up, there was a pillow under her head and a blanket over her.

 

"Feels nice." Lisa muttered to herself, she looked to the cradle and saw both the twins were gone. 

 

Lisa got up quickly and ran out the room to across to see if they were with Jennie, but Jennie was not on their bed. Lisa then panicked down the stairs and slowed her pace when she heard sizzling sounds in the kitchen. Lisa looked to the living room and saw the twin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter