Bath Time, Life Time

Mrs. Manobans' Baby (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa brought the baby swing into the bathroom while Jennie prepares the bathroom for the babies' bath.

 

Lisa placed Lubiah into the baby swing in their bathroom. Jennie wrapped Leo in a swaddle to bathe him first.

 

"Baby, hold onto him gently, place him in there slowly."

 

Leo was scrapped snuggly in the swaddle and Lisa placed her hands to where it support his bum and head.

 

"Rock him slowly." Jennie instructed.

 

Jennie used a warm wet cloth to wash Leo's face and his outer ear.

 

"You're doing good baby~" Lisa cooed.

 

"Thanks," Jennie answered.

 

"I was actually talking to Leo, but my baby's mommy is doing good too." Lisa laughed and Jennie scoffed.

 

"Be careful Lisa," Jennie used her hands to rub soap on Leo's head and gently massaged it.

 

Lisa looked back at Lubiah and saw her staring intently at them. 

 

"Baby, Lubiah is watching us, I think she's waiting her turn."

 

Jennie turned around for a second and smiled at the sight. She then unwrapped part of Leo's swaddle by his legs and started to wash. She unwrapped the swaddle fully and Lisa turned Leo to his side a little for Jennie to wash his back. 

 

"Good boy." Lisa cooed.

 

"All finished. Sway him in there for a couple minutes, I'll get Lubiah's bath ready."

 

"Okay, gimme kiss!" Lisa said eagerly. Jennie pecked Lisa's lips which made her stretch her lips wider.

 

After sometime, Jennie wrapped Leo in a new swaddle and Lisa lifted him on her shoulder to place him down on his swing. 

 

"Be calm like your sister did for you Leo." Lisa tan a hand over Leo's head.

 

"Okay Lubi, your turn~" Lisa turned to her and Lubi giggled.

 

Lisa lifted her up carefully.

 

"Love, you got the bath ready?"

 

"Yes, now do the exact same steps I instructed," Jennie directed.

 

"Including the kiss for such a good job I did?" Lisa jokingly asked.

 

"That was your instructions, but you do get a kiss if you put them to sleep."

 

"Is that a challenge?" Lisa raised her eyebrow.

 

"No, putting these two to sleep is easy, it's just a task, now let's bathe Lubi."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter