Gangnam

Stronger Together

"So.. this is Gangnam huh???", Donghae leaped out excitingly from the airport. Hyukjae giggled seeing his friend enjoying the air of Gangnam. Staying nearly 4 months in Mokpo, a rural area made Hyukjae forget how does city feels like. Skyscrapers, shopping malls and fancy clubs. Oh.. he misses all of them. 

"Let's go Hae! We're going to the hotel now", Hyukjae loaded their luggages to the taxi and have a short conversation with the driver. At least know he knew some eating spots and fun places to hang out. 
 

Donghae ran to the taxi and sat at the back of the taxi. Hyukjae then sat beside with the driver. In the way to the hotel, Donghae messaged his brother to let him know that they just arrived in Gangnam. He enjoyed the view of Gangnam along the way.
 

"We have arrived sir", the taxi driver helped them to unload their luggages. The hotel workers greeted them and helped them to carry their luggages to their room. Hyukjae went to the reception to check in. He booked a suite room on the top floor with a private pool. When he received his room's access card, he called Donghae to go to their room. They took the elevator up.

When Hyukjae opened the hotel door, Donghae was stunned with the room. There was a huge king sized bed in the middle of the room. The TV was huge and there was a cabinet below it. Inside the cabinet, they were provided with free wine, some snacks and some premium teas for them. There was also a huge dining table near the living area. They were greeted with some desserts on the dining table as a welcome to the hotel. The wardrobe was huge, and it was connected to the bathroom. Not to mention, there was a jacuzzi with a whole Gangnam view. Everything was so mindblown here.

Being curious, Donghae explored every corner of the hotel room. Hyukjae let his lover to explore while he settles the deposits payment and stuffs. After bringing all the luggages in the room, he closed the door. He then tossed his body on the thick hotel mattress. They decided to stay in the hotel for today, since each of them was tired after the flight. They had a dinner at the rooftop of the hotel. After that, Donghae went to the gym, while Hyukjae went to the spa for a massaging and relaxing time to pamper himself. Finished having a relaxing massage, Hyukjae went back to the room and decided to sleep, without waiting Donghae to come. After an hour Hyukjae slept, Donghae came back drenched in sweat, he went for a quick bath and laid down on the bed, beside Hyukjae. After some time, they both ended up sleeping soundly after a tiring day. 
 

•••••

Donghae's POV 

"Hyukkiieeeeeeee Wakie wakie!", I shaked his body and rolled it over the bed. But there's no reaction from him. So, I decided to grab a glass of water and splashed it on his face. He jolted up and wiped his wet face. He looked at me displeased. I laughed. "Come on Hyukjae. We need to start finding any empty shop around here".

Hyukjae groaned and lazily walked towards the bathroom to shower while I tried googling any shop to rent around Gangnam.

Finished getting ready, Hyukjae made sure the room is locked securely and kept the access card safely. I know he won't let me touch the access card, considering my clumsy attitude. I hailed a taxi and we both went to Coex shopping centre to find any shop lot to rent. Hyukjae said it will be strategic location, since Gangnam is a wealthy city and a lot of tourists and rich people hang out here. My business knowledge isn't that wide yet, so, I'm grateful Hyukkie is here to help me with my business.

"Hae! We're both lucky! Look! There's an empty shop lot there! Let's take the number available there and call them", Hyukkie pointed at one of the empty shop a lot at the second floor of the shopping centre. He took the number and saved it in his phone. Since our main objective here is done, we went to the Coex Aquarium to see marine life.

"Donghae!! It's you Ahahaha", Hyukjae laughed when he saw a nemo trying to chase another nemo. I slapped his back and nagged him for saying I'm same as a fish. After seeing the sea life, we went to the souvenir shop. I bought a snow globe and plushie for Donghwa and Daeun. While Hyukjae bought two nemo plushies. He then gave me one of the nemo plushie to me. "What.. why? I thought you're buying this for your family?", I hesitated to take the nemo plushie. He spent much for the plane tickets and hotels, I felt guilty ripping off his money like this.

"Are you kidding me? My family can buy this whole Coex mall if they wanted, do you think they will appreciate this mere plushie?", He laughed. Hearing stuffs like that made my heart aches, do Hyukjae really have a bad relationship with his family?. I really hope they make up fast. I looked down at my feet solemnly. Hyukjae patted my back, "Let's go Hae! We'll go out at the streets! Maybe there are some shops that we can rent. Afterall, tourists and young teenagers love to hang out at the street for street food and stuffs right? Maybe we can try starting our business there too!", he smiled gummily to me. A smile which can ease my uneasiness and wipe out my stress away.

We went to a street at Gangnam. There were a lot of famous branded shops here. Hyukjae took every numbers pasted on every empty shops to call them later. We had street foods after that. Overly, it was a fun and tiring day!. 
 

Hyukjae's POv 

We walked back to the hotel. Donghae kept on talking random topics along our way back. Sometimes I'll smile, sometimes I'll laugh and there's time where I'll keep quiet and let him finish his talking. Where did he get so much energy to talk non stop?. We entered the hotel and the worker greeted us at the lobby. They helped us to press the lift button. We ascended to the top floor, which our room is located.As we walked along the corridor to our room, I could hear a familiar laughters. The one that I've been avoiding for these past 4 months.

"Ha..Ha..Ha", the sound of laughters became louder as it comes closer to us. I trembled in fear knowing my current situation with Donghae right now.

"Hyukkie?"

"Eunhyuk?"

"Eunhyuk?", Donghae looked at the man infront of me in confused. "Who are you mister?". Obviously Donghae doesn't recognise him, Donghae never met my father before. I took a deep breathe.

"Dad...", I looked at him sternly. Donghae who was holding my shoulder just now, put his hand back to his side. Probably scared of my dad, after hearing all those story from me. My dad and me exchanged gaze for quite a time until Donghae as usual, broke the silence.

"Nice to meet you mister. I'm Donghae.", Donghae let out his hand to greet my dad. As I expected, dad won't give a damn about anyone else except if he brings good to me and his business. Not getting a respond, Donghae put back his hand behind him and stepped back a little. It hurts, it ing hurts to see how dad reacted towards Donghae. 

"Oh Donghae! So you're the secret friend of my Eunhyuk" my mom interrupted.

"Hi there Donghae. I'm Yuna. Eunhyuk's future wife", Yuna appeared behind my mom.

"Brother..", Sora looked at me gloomly behind one of my dad's bodyguard.

There were a lot of reactions towards Donghae. Please god.. I don't want any drama scene to happen.

"Hmm.. who is this oppa?", Yuna curiously looked at Donghae and held my hand. She intertwined her fingers into mine and looked me seductively. I wanted to pull back, but seeing dad reaction towards Donghae just now, I better keep quiet.

 

Donghae's PoV 

The cold reaction of Hyukkie's family towards me is scary. And what the with this girl, she literally forcing her feelings on Hyukjae. Wait, Donghae you're nothing to him. You're just his friend.. friend?..

I hate it. None of us are brave enough to accept our real feelings and confess it publicly. All because of this old rich filthy old man?. Do Hyukjae deserves this?. If we tell the truth, what will Hyukjae's dad's reaction will be? I'm scared. Scared of this old man's reaction. Scared of what will happen afterwards.

"Donghae is my special one, Yuna", Hyukjae answered the girl. I was shocked and embarrassed, so I kept quiet and looked down to my feet, not wanting to make any eyes contact with the rich family. Hyukjae then grabbed my hand forcely and slightly pushed Yuna away.

"Dad let's have a dinner tomorrow at 10. I have something to  tell and confess". Then, Hyukjae dragged me away from the spot I was glued to, and went into our room. He shut the door and panted heavily behind the closed door.

I felt hurt whenever I see Hyukjae is in this state. Ever since we were small, Hyukjae will come running to my house panting, with tears in his eyes. And I'll always be there doing my best to calm him.

" shhh... it's ok Hyukkie... I'm here..I'm here...", I hugged him tightly and caressed his cheek, wiping away all his anxieties. He clenched my shirt harder and tucked his face onto the my shoulder. I could feel his trembles and heartbeats began to calm down.

 

Hyukjae's POV

I felt calm and warm inside Donghae's embrace.The warmness made me wanting to have more than this. Without thinking long, I kissed his shoulder and trailed along his neck to his jawline, making him shudder. I locked our lips together and wrapped my feet around his waist. Our tongues mingled together and Donghae began to fight for dominance. He bit my lower lips. He fondled my while stumbles to our bed. He tossed me onto the bed and top over me. He kissed me deeper making me moan in pleasure. He slowly my shirt while kissing my face. His hand trailed over my abs, up to my bare chest. I gasped. His tongue went south to my perky and it. I arched my back and writhed in pleasure.

Donghae sat down on my stomach. I could see his crimson red face and ears while he undress himself. Our body rubbed to each other while he kissed me again and again. Our tents started to bulge up, I could no longer hold this feelings. I wrapped my hand around his neck and push him closer to deepen our kiss. I slighlty arched my back to rub our members together. "Urghh Hae...." I moaned feeling the friction of our clothed members together. Donghae parted our lips to gasp for some oxygen to breathe.

"Hyukkie", he trailed his kiss down to my abs and his hand began to unbuckle my pants.

Then, he stopped. I whined at the sudden loss of our body contact.

"I'm sorry Hyukkie. I'll give you anything that you want once we settle with Yuna ok babe?", Donghae wiped my sweat and kissed my cheek. He carried me and placed me on the bed properly and tucked ourselves into the duvet.

We were sleeping half and I could feel his hot body against mine. He backhugged me and spooned me. He then kissed my ears and whispered, "sleep tight babe". Donghae is such a tease.

Its been a while, and I couldn't sleep. I shifted my body to face him. I slowly ruffled his soft hair and put my hand onto his cheek, "Donghae.. our relation might suffer. Will you still be there waiting for me?". Donghae made a 'hmmm' sound and smiled inside his sleep. What was he dreaming of? I giggled. I hugged him and finally able to go to sleep. I could feel my worries began to subsidise. I love Donghae for being able to calm me whatever my situation is. I promise to myself to always make Donghae happy, no matter what. I will fight, I will give my everything to protect our relationship.

------

Finished xD hope yall like this chapter.

TT The break for Hyukjae is finally over. He finally met his dad with donghae and he sweared to protect his baby donghae ;; let's see what will happen later. And thank you for reading this story up till this chapter. The fluff will come soon and the fight will end :). And about part.. idk I'm not good in it xD 

Thank youuu and I love you guyssss *hugss*