Ice cream

Stronger Together

 

 

One month has passed...

One month has passed since Eunhyuk and his family made up. Currently, Eunhyuk stays with Donghae in Mokpo to help him with his cafe branch expansion. Once a week, Eunhyuk will go back to Seoul to look after his dad's company and learn more about it since he will inherit the company when his dad retired later. Sometimes, Donghae will follow him to Seoul, sometimes no. There was one time Daeun followed them to Seoul too. Eunhyuk's parents were jubilant to see Daeun, she was cheerful and energetic. Having Daeun in the house brings back memories during on their children's childhood. She was treated with loves from Eunhyuk's parents. They welcomed her to the house. Sora even declared Daeun as his little sister. She spoilt Daeun so much with all the gifts and foods. Moreover, Donghae's brother's family had met Eunhyuk's family. Now, they're living as one family. Both, Donghae and Eunhyuk are happy with this changes in both of their family.

Meanwhile, Yuna and her family stopped making fuss to force the marriage between their daughter and Eunhyuk. After getting caught, Yuna's dad begged for forgiveness from Eunhyuk's family. Their family suffered from a huge humiliation after the incident. It's heard that their company went down drastically after Eunhyuk's dad took his hand off from helping the company. Since then, they never heard of Yuna anymore. Is Eunhyuk glad? Maybe? Perhaps? Who knows whether he felt glad or guilty.

~~~
"Psp psp..", Donghae whispered to his lover's ears, who was in a deep sleep on their shared bed.

"hmm", Hyukjae groaned and shifted his body to the other side. He pulled up the duvet that they were sharing even more to cover up his face.

Donghae pouted. He didn't manage to wake Hyukjae up. He thought about an idea to wake Hyukjae up.

Donghae laid down on the bed again. He snuggled into the duvet and slipped his hand inside the duvet to Hyukjae's pants. He pulled it down slowly. Then, he trailed his hand inside the boxer earning a gasp from Hyukjae.

Hyukjae realised his situation and pushed Donghae away.

"Urghh What do you want Hae?", he finally asked because he knew there's no way to stop Donghae from what he wants.

"It's october first", Donghae showed the calendar to his face.

"Urgh so?", he pushed the calendar away.

"It's my birthday month", Donghae pouted.

"... Your birthday is not until 15th of October right?". Hyukjae scratched his non-itchy head.

"Yeaaaa I knowww.. but it's my birthday month.. aren't you a bit excited when it comes to your birthday month?", Donghae squealed remembering all the balloons and cake during his last birthday party.

"Urghh not really. You're unbelievable Hae. Sleep. We'll go somewhere tomorrow ok? I'm sleepy now", Hyukjae planted a soft kiss on Donghae's forehead. He tucked him into the bed and rubbed his back in circular motion to help him back to sleep.

When a snore was heard from Donghae, Hyukjae chuckled. "You're a huge baby Hae-yah", he smiled. Then, they both went back to sleep until the sun rises.

---

"Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heeeeheeee", Donghae hugged Hyukjae due to overexciment after Hyukjae agreed on going to an ice cream date at the nearby mall.

"Let's go let's go let's go", Donghae pulled Hyukjae's hand to lead him into the car. Throughout his birthday month, Donghae wanted to be treated like a baby. He wants Hyukjae to care about him and only. No business works. He will also take a break from his cafe for a while.

"Patience.. Hae", Hyukjae sighed. He quickly wear his shoes and clicked the car remote to unlock the car. Then, he went inside the car and drove them away from the garage.

"You're behaving like a babyy, Hae", Hyukjae eyed on the person beside the driver seat. Donghae was playing a game and smiled at him.

"Yea... you should be my daddy and treat me nuce stuffs since it's my birthday month", Donghae paused the game and grinned at him.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes disbelieved. Nevertheless, he still said yes to the puppy-eyed Donghae. He hated whenever Donghae started to use his big watery eyes. He looked like a puppy who just lost his mom. He can't say no to this Donghae.

Once they arrived at the mall, Hyukjae gave his car keys to the guard there. He chosed valet parking because he doesn't  want to waste time on finding parking in the crowded mall.

"Let's go! What should we get?", Donghae asked.

"I don't know.. what kind of ice cream you usually eat?".

Donghae looked around to find the ice cream shop he usually go to. But, there was no glimpse of it. All they had were the branded and expensive gold coated ice cream shop. Donghae whined when they reached the top floor and he didn't managed to find his favourite ice cream shop.

"Are you seriously crying?", Hyukjae asked and handed a piece of handkerchief to the man squating down on the empty hallway.

"No.. I'm NOT!", Donghae denied it with a soft sobs at the end. Hyukjae tousled Donghae's hair with a laughter.

"Hey come on babe, there are a lot of ice cream shop here. Let's get one ok?", he comforted the crying ones infront of him.

"But.. I want you to taste my favourite ice cream...", Donghae looked down.

Hyukjae caressed Donghae's face with his long and slender fingers. He wiped away Donghae's tears and kissed him at cheek softly and went up to his corner eyes, "How about like this, we spent some times here since we just paid for the valet parking just now and it's unworthy to not spend time here. After that we will go to the ice cream shop that you wanted to go. Ok?". Hyukjae put up his pinky finger to make a promise with Donghae. Donghae sniffed and intertwined his pinky finger with Hyukjae's to seal their promise.

"Come on. I'll buy you a shirt ok? Then we can grab a juice and walk at the ground floor to see their halloween decoration".

Donghae nodded and made a "hmm" sound.

Without realising, they spent hours in the mall, and the moon has came out.

"Hyuk, it's already night...", Donghae told Hyukjae when he looked up to the glass ceiling of the mall.

Hyukjae panicked. He realised he forget about the ice cream promise.

But in the other hand, Donghae was excited. "it's night!! It means the night market will start operating soon! Can we goo there super pleaseeee???", Donghae begged Hyukjae with his eyes again.

As usual, Hyukjae can't fight those beautiful, crystal clear teary pair of eyes, so he nodded and agreed to go to the night market.

They rode Hyukjae's car and went to the night market in Myeondong. It's known for its longest night market with a lot of street foods and stuffs to shop at.

"Ugghhh", Hyukjae was annoyed when he couldn't find any parking to park his car. There was no valet parking option at this place.

"Thereee just park there!", Donghae pointed at one empty space on the street.

"Are you sure we can park there?", Hyukjae hesitated to follow Donghae's illegal way of parking. It might cause burdens for other road users and might as well as an accident.

"Nooo it's ok! It's already night. People won't be using this road much"

"Uhh ok then".

Donghae jumped out from the car and stretched his body. He felt sore for sitting in the car for a long time due to the heavy traffic.

"Let's go!", Donghae walked to the night stalls followed by Hyukjae behind him.

"Can we get thiss?", Donghae asked Hyukjae for permission.

"You can get anything you want. Why want to ask me?", Hyukjae sounds a bit annoyed since he's not used to a hot and crowded place. Donghae understood his lover, so he just let him be. Sometimes rich kid needs to learn how to be poor also.

"Try thisss", Donghae forced Hyukjae to have a one spoonful of vanilla honeycomb ice cream. Hyukjae looked at the ice cream with a weird face.

At first, he wasn't interested with the ice cream, but, he can't say no to Donghae. Donghae accompanied him at the mall just now to find his items, so why can't he do the same to Donghae too?

He took a bite of the ice cream. The vanilla taste is strong with a hint of sweetness from the honeycomb, felt like he was in a sweet land. "iT's deliciouss cAn I have moree Haeee???".

Donghae giggled when Hyukjae asked for more.

 

"Hmph!!!", Donghae huffed and walked away

"Babeee I'm sorrryyy.", Hyuk fasten his steps to catch up his angry wifey.

They ended up in a dark alley isolated from the crowd.

"You finished all of the ice cream and when we went back to the store it is finished!!!", Donghae stomped his feet protesting about the situation. He can't accept it. Didn't Hyukjae said he doesn't want the ice cream. Then why did he finished up the ice cream?

"I'm sorry ok babe.. here a soup for you", Hyukjae lowered down his head to see his droopy lil pup. He handed his lil pup a cup of fishcake soup, which he bought in rush just now hoping to comfort Donghae.

"It's cold. I hope this soup will warm you up", Hyukjae slowly blew the soup before giving it to his lil baby. He can't let his baby burns his tongue.

Donghae melted when Hyukjae tried to feed him the soup. He even went as far to cool down the hot piping soup. Omg, someone needs to stop his fast beating heart before he gets a high blood pressure.

Donghae smiled and looked up to Hyukjae. He smiled again showing his well arranged teeth and took the soup.

"Wait.. it's not cold yet"...

Donghae swallowed down the soup. His eyes and ears became red because of the warmness of the soup. He frowned when the hot soup hits his throat. "I'm not a kid.. I can drink a hot water ok?".

Hyukjae pinched Donghae's cheek, "Didn't you said you're my baby and I'm your daddy for the whole month?". Donghae pouted, "Ok ok daddyyy hyukkieee". He emphasised it with a ducked lip.

Hyukjae's hand went behind of Donghae's hair. He pulled Donghae closer to his face, "you know.. I love your red ears and I want to make them even redder right now", he whispered to Donghae's ears. His seductively and husky voice made Donghae accidentally drop the soup cup just now.

"Hyuk.. mmmhh...". He hummed in pleasure when Hyukjae started biting his nape.

Donghae quickly grabbed Hyukjae's cheek hastily and pulled it closer to lock their lips together. Their tongues glided into each other's hot cavern.

The wet sound of their tongues mingling into each other made the atmosphere became hotter. Donghae bit Hyukjae's lower lips and them. He then parted them. He rubbed his fingers onto Hyukjae's red, swollen and puffy lip. "your red lip looks beautiful Hyukkie". Hyukjae blushed hard. Donghae giggled.

"Let's go hyukkiee!! i have more foods that I want to buy!!", Donghae jumped excitedly and pulled Hyukjae out from the alley.

"Wait..", Hyukjae grabbed Donghae's sleeves before he could even run.

"??"

"I'm sorry about your ice cream", there's a hint of guilt in his eyes.

"It's ok! Your lip tastes sweeter than the ice cream just now".

Hyukjae blushed even harder at those words. He realised what he started just now and the second hand embarrassment started to hit him.

Day one of Donghae's birthday month went by smoothly. They had fun in the the shopping centre and the night market. The distinct difference between the two places doesn't stop them from having fun. In fact, they began to understand each other better, making their loves to each other increases.

--

It's 30 minutes away from Donghae's birthday. Hyukjae attached a map location to Donghae. He asked him to come here for a great birthday gift.

Since it was late night, Donghae went to the place with a pyjamas. He didn't even put on a boxer. The weather was quite windy tonight. The light breezes of the wind sending a shiver along his body.

The junior between his legs began twitching when the wind started to enter his pants.

It was a huge bunglow house infront of him. He pressed the door bell. Instantly, the gate slided open by itself.

"Hi there Donghae", Hyukjae appeared dressed in pyjamas and greeted him.

"Come on in", Hyukjae offered his hand.

Donghae held his hand and walked together inside the house.

Hyukjae opened the door for him.

Donghae was stunned and speechless for the whole 5 minutes seeing the interior of the house.

Upon the door, there's a huge living room. The beige coloured sofas arranged in circular matched well with the slightly grey coloured wall. A wooden table placed in the middle of the room, surrounded by the sofas. To make it more elegant, a chandelier was hang on the ceiling. A large tinted windows with a soft curtain for a better view of the garden outside of the house.

Going further inside, there was a space where the lighting is a bit dark. There's a U-shaped comfy sofa, with thousands of pillows on it. A huge and long TV was hang on the wall facing the sofa.

"For netflix and chill time babe", Hyukjae explained about the room to Donghae.

Hyukjae leads Donghae around the house. The house is well equipted with gym, a small private pool, garden, cinema room, kitchen, huge bedroom, two living spaces and a huge marble dining table in between of the living room and kitchen.

"What's this Hyukjae?", Donghae choked while asking. The house looks super expensive.

"HAppy Birthday Donghae! It's my gift for you! A new house for you!", Hyukjae smiled gummily.

 

----

Hyukjae really have a lot of money to buy a house as a present for donghae ;;.. I really at explaining, But i hope u guys get the picture of the house a lil bit. I don't have much creativity ;; so I kinda put my house interior as Eunhae's new house interior except for the gym and stuffs... xD I'm not tht rich yet.. ;;

But I hope you guys like it huhuhu Thank you for reading up till this.. i hve another story in mind.. so I'll finish this story asap since I dont want to mix different stories in my head 😂

andd I don't know whether it's eunhae or haeeun story.. since I tend to switch them? Hehe..

Again ;; Thank you for reading this fics and i love of you out there TT