BigBang pt1

The Hurt One

JiYong's POV

The boys and I are hanging at the house right now. We didn't really know what to do today, so we were just hanging around the house thinking of what we're going to do when my mom and Hana arrived home. As soon as they arrived, Hana looked at us and just walked up to her room.

"Why is Hana back already? It's only 10." I asked out of curiosity.

"Well, I brought Hana back because her teacher was being a and didn't know her place." Mom explained to me, "What are you guys doing here?" Mom asked me.

"We were just hanging out. We didn't have anything planned for today so, we're just thinking about what we're going to do for the rest of the day." I explained to my mom why we were all here.

"That's good! Show Hana around Seoul!" My mom suggested. "Give her a tour of the city and maybe if you want, show her your company."

"What at it boys?" I asked turning my head to them.

They just shrugged.

"Well, it's better than just sitting around doing nothing." As soon Taeyang agreed to the idea, the other guys soon followed through.

"Okay! Since you guys agreed, imma let Hana know that you guys are bringing her out." My mom said as she happily grinned heading towards Hana's room.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked them.

"Yea. Maybe after this, she'll warm up to us." Seungri said.

Hana's POV

When I arrived home, I saw my so-called brother and his friends in the living room talking about something, but I could care less about them. So I walked past them without talking to them and went straight to my bedroom. 

I was lightweight pissed about what happened in school!

Like what the actual !!!

I went to my walk-in closet and changed into a comfortable outfit. I wore my black Adidas sweats with a white crop tank top with a black zip-up sweater. And as I finished changing, I hear a knock at my door. I went to my door to open it and I see my mom. 

"Yes?" I asked her with a 'what are you doing here look.'

"I was just wondering If you wanted to hang out with your brother and his friends. They'll show you around the city so that you can get comfortable with the area." My mom asking me.

I thought about it and I was actually liking the idea. I haven't seen what else is in the city since I got here.

"Sure why not. I haven't seen it either so yea." I said to my mom.

When I agreed to hang out with my brother, my mom looked shocked like she didn't expect me to agree to her request.

"What?" I asked with a tone.

"Oh, nothing. I'll just go tell your brother that you're going. Just get ready in 20 mins." My mom said as she left my room.

I went over to my stuff at my desk and grabbed my camera. I wanted to take pictures of the scenery in Seoul. I looked at my outfit and was satisfied with it. Then I put on light make up. I put on a primer, eyeliner, my brows, and a clear lip gloss. I look at myself in the mirror and I was satisfied.

As I was done getting ready, I hear a knock on my door.

Before I could even open it, my so-called brother opens it.

"We're going now, Hana!" He said with a smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him. "You look ing weird with that smile on your face." I

"What do you mean? My smile is my prize possession." He said as he smiled even bigger than before.

"Okay, whatever. Let's go!" I said as I pushed him out of the door and walked out of my room closing it.

"I'm glad you agreed to come along." He said as we walked down the stairs.

"Why?" I asked him not caring.

"Just cause." He said with a shrug.

"Okay," I said nonchalantly.

We finally got to the living room with my brother's friends.

"Let's go!" My brother said as he motioned them to stand up.

As they stood up, I asked my brother, "Where are we going?" 

"We're to NamSan tower first!" My brother said.

"Who's car are we using?" Seungri I think that his name asked.

"We're gonna be taking my car and Youngbae's car." My brother answered.

"Who's going with who?" I asked as we walked out of the door.

"You're riding with me and TOP and the other 3 are riding together." My brother answered as we walked towards his car.

"Okay," I said


 

 

 

Hey Guys! 

Sorry for the long wait! But here you go with the update.

Don't forget to comment on any ideas or mistakes I made and don't forget to upvote!