CHAPTER 7

The Unexpected

The NEXT MORNING.. 

Jennie woke up at around 6am with her head throbbing. Seeing her position next to Lisa and remembering what happened last night made her jolt up. She went to the bathroom, took a bath and went downstairs. 

 

Lauren: Oh, good morning dear*smiles* you're up early? You okay? 

Jennie: Good morning eomma *hugs* Im fine. I guess I'm experiencing hang over.. 

Lauren: Wait, was it your first time to drink that amount? 

Jennie: Well.. Yes? Kekeke~

Lauren: Aigoooo. This kid! At least you had your first here! Wait, I'll prepare you some soup. Actually, breakfast is ready, Im just waiting for your appa. 

Jennie: Where is he?

Lauren: In the bathroom. His flight is at 11 am. 

Jennie: Oh yeah! Right. Awwww. I bet you'll miss him again eomma?  Should I wake Lisa up?

Lauren: ​​​​​​ Yes, I'll miss him. But still, I'm happy because eventhough we're apart, I can still feel his love. *giggles* Il just wake her up. You should rest your head my dear. 

Jennie: Awww. That sounds nice eomma.. *smiles lovingly* I hope I can experience that.. No eomma! It's o... 

Lisa: ​​​​​Good morning guys *hugs Lauren* *pats Jennie's head*

Jennie: *nodded, not looking at Lisa bc of what happened the night before* Morning.. 

Lauren: Good morning my dear *hugs* we were just abt to wake you up. *laughs* Seat beside jennie, let's just wait for your dad. 

 

.... 

Enrique: Good morning girls! *pats the head of Lisa and Jennie*

Lisa: Good morning daddy *smiles*

Jennie: Good morning appa *smiles*

Enrique: How was your sleep? 

Lauren: Come sit here love so that we can start eating *winks*

Enrique: Oh sorry sorry *laughs* So, how was your sleep Jennie dear? You drank a lot! *laughs*

Jennie: *blushed* Ahh.. hm.. It was good, it's just that my head is throbbing appa *smiles shyly*

Lauren: Love, it was her first time to drink that much, that's why. *laughs*

Lisa: *shocked while eating and not looking at them*

Enrique: So it was your first hang over then.. Atleast you have us as company. *smiles* Make sure you always have someone with you when you drink outside, okay?? 

Jennie: Neee appa.. Kekeke~~

 

After having their breakfast, they prepared to go to the airport. Jennie insisted to go with them since Enrique became a Father to her while hers is away. 

 

At the AIRPORT

Enrique: Lisa, take care of your mom okay? Make sure to accompany Jennie when she drinks, arasso? *winks and then laughs* Take care. *hugs Lisa* Jennie blushed and giggled. 

Lisa: Yes dad, I'll take care of mom, don't worry. *laughs* *scratches her head* Have a safe flight! *kissed Enrique's cheek*

Jennie: Don't worry appa, I'll take care of eomma too *smiled sweetly* Take care on your way! 

Enrique: Thank you jennie dear *hugs Jennie* You can always stay with your eomma and lisa if you want to, arasso? 

Jennie: Thank you appa! *hugs back*

 

After talking with Jennie and Lisa, Enrique and Lauren walked near the window and talked privately. 

Jennie: Ah, Lisa? *looks at Lisa intently while fidgeting*

Lisa: *looks at Jennie* Yes nini? *smiles*

Jennie: N.. ni.. nini? 

Lisa: *she forgot? * You made that up yest.. Sorry. Just got used to it. *laughs, scratches her head*

Jennie: Ahh no, it's okay *smiles* It's cute.. 

Hm, can we talk?

Lisa: Sure! About what? 

Lauren and Enrique was already walking towards their direction. 

Jennie: Later. Let's just talk about it later. Is it okay? 

Lisa: Okay. I think I know what ths is about. It's fine with me. 

Enrique: Girls, I'll be going now. Take care of each other okay? 

Neeeeeee! 

 

...... 

At the CAR, Lauren driving..

​​​​​Lauren: I have a meeting the whole afternoon. What's your plan girls? 

Lisa: Oh mom, cool. Jennie and I were planning to go somewhere. 

Lauren: Wow. Okay then! That's nice *smiles widely* I'll leave you this car. Is it okay? 

Lisa: Yes! No problem mommy! Yaaaay *giggles*

Jennie was smiling the whole time the Mother-daughter were talking. They went to a restaurant for Lunch and after that, they went straight to Lauren's meeting place with Lisa driving and Jennie on the front seat. 

Lauren: Drive carefully okay? You girls take care of yourselves! Jennie my dear, tell me if my Lisa is giving you a hard time okay? *laughs*

Lisa: Mooom! I'm a good gurl aye?? *pouts*

Jennie: Neeee eomma! *giggles* oh eomma! Don't forget about the dinner with the staff later! 

Lauren: Ah yes yes, you two go first, I'll follow after. And yes Lisa, you will come *smiles*

Lisa: Is that okay?? 

Jennie: It's okay, Lisa! *smiles sincerely*

Lauren: See ya later then! I love you both *gives them a flying kiss*

​​​​.... 

During their Car Ride

Lisa: So, where do you wanna talk? *smiled and glanced over Jennie who looked at her*

Jennie: Hm.. *looks outside the window* Ohhh! Let's go to my friend's cafe in Gangnam. They have private rooms their for meetings and stuff.. 

Lisa: Ah yeah, I have an Idol here beside me. *giggles* You are lucky, Lisa. *giggles*

Jennie: *laughs* I'm more lucky..

​​​​​..... 

At the Cafe

Once they arrive, Jennie's friend and a guard escorted them at the back door. Jennie texted her friend beforehand so that they won't experience any trouble. After Jennie talked to her friend, give her thanks and after they ordered, the room was left to themselves. 

Lisa: So, what do you want to talk about nini? *smiles*

Jennie: Well.. about what happened yesterday.. *looks at her hands while fidgeting*

​​​​​​Lisa: Look, *holds jennie's hand* It was our first meeting yesterday, and I dont want us to be uncomfortable. Whatever happened yesterday? It's okay. I understand that it was your first time. You don't need to clarify anything. Im happy that I was the one with you. *smiled sincerely* 

Jennie: *sighs* Thank you very much lisa.. But seriously, I still want to apologize for my actions. I hope it didn't cause  you to be awkward around me. *hint of sadness was seen on her face*

Lisa: Like what I've told you, it's okay. *smiles* Forget about it, arasso? I won't. Hehehe 

Jennie: I wont forget about it, my Lili. MY LILI. OMO, UR INSANE JENNIE. Neeee. Thank you very much..Lili *smiles sincerely*

Can I hug you? 

Lisa: *shocked* *heart beating madly* LILI? HUG ME? GURRRL, YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF MEH! Keep it cool lisa, keep it cool..  Sure.. nini *smiles sweetly* *Opens her arms* Omooo this is it!!!!!!!!! 

 

Jennie was about to hug Lisa, but then, a knock on the door was heard. 

Jennie: *stays on her seat* Oh, come in! 

The waiter gave their orders. 

Lisa: Nice timing. *sigh*

Jennie: ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Omooo. Is she disappointed bc she is expecting me to hug her?? Ahhhh jennie, ur being deluluuuu

The waiter left.

Jennie: So, Lili, have you ever been on a relationship? Im dead curious! 

Lisa: *surprised* *coughed* Ohhh, I did not expect that! *laughs* Well, I haven't. *smiles*

Jennie: ​​​​​​*shocked* Why???? I mean, you are beautiful, smart, I bet many guys were courting you? Im happyyyyyy

Lisa: *laughs* You are really curious. And thanks for the compliments *giggles*  Well, I believe I was too young to be in a relationship before. And honestly, I was confused.. Yes, there were guys, but, I turned them down. *scratches her head*

Jennie: Ohh. Okay, I get it.  But sometimes arent you imagining? Like what if you have someone right now? What would it feel to have a partner.. 

Lisa: I had those thoughts. But, I'm just letting things be. If it will come someday, then so be it. 

How about you? Have you had someone? *heart beating fast"

Jennie: I havent had someone too. Yes there were mutuals, but it didnt work out, maybe because we're too young. And I dont wanna push things to happen. *smiles at Lisa*

Jennie and Lisa spent their time continuing their stories. They've gotten even closer, as if they were best of friends since childhood. 

Jennie: Ahh.. Lisa? Can we drop by my apartment? I just need to change my clothes.. Please? 

Lisa: No problem! 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 7

 

​​​​​​