CHAPTER 6

The Unexpected

After the Show

the Staff: Congratulations Jennie! 

The managers handed her flowers and gifts. Even the CEO came back stage and gave his congratulations. It was a great show indeed. 

Jennie: Thank you so much everyone! I owe it all to you! *bows* *tears dripping*

Group HUUUUG

They've decided to have a Celebratory Dinner the next day because Jennie has a scheduled dinner with the Manobans. And now, they are bidding their goodbyes. 

Lauren: Let's go? *smiling sweetly*

Jennie: Neee eomma! Im tired and HUNGRYYYY *munchy munchy* *clings her arm to eomma's*

Lauren: Don't worry! We will feed you like we've promised! 

Suddenly, Jennie remembered that Lisa will be with them. She don't know what to feel and since she know she winked at her during the performance. 

Jennie: Omoooooooooooo 

​​​​​​.... 

At the Parking Lot

Lisa was shocked when she saw her mom and Jennie walking with bags on their hands. She decided to run to them and carry it for them. Then as her eyes landed on Jennie, her stomach fell at her feet. She felt hot and run back to the car. 

Jennie: *In her thoughts* Awwww, such a gentlewoman. *blushed*

Enrique: Hello dear! Just seat beside Lisa okay? *smiled widely*

​​​​​Jennie: Okay appa *smiled sweetly*

Lisa: *shocked* Whattttt, she wi join us?! It feels like I have a fiance. Ahhh, my heart! STAHP. 

Wait, Daddy, where's the cousin that will join us for dinner? 

Enrique and Lauren looked at each other meaningfully. There, Lisa just understood what those looks mean. 

Lisa: Oh, okay. Wow mom and dad. WOOOOW. 

Jennie and Lisa's parents laughed as they saw Lisa's reaction. After it, their car ride on the way to the Manoban's were quiet.. for Jennie and Lisa since they don't know if they should approach each other or later. 

As they went inside.. 

Lauren: Jennie, Lisa, me and your dad will just prepare Dinner okay? 

Jennie: I can help you guys *smiled*

Enrique: Thank you dear! But we insist, arasso? Spend time there at the living room or go to Lisa's room, play, get to know each other, or whatever! *laughs*

Lisa: We aren't kids anymore to play dad *laughs* Anyways, okaaaaaaay. 

Jennie: *followed Lisa in the Living room*

Lisa: So.. I can see that you're tired. Do want to rest first in my room? *smiled sweetly* *turns the TV on*

Jennie: Hm.. I guess it's fine for now? But thank you for the offer, I appreciate it a lot. *smiled sweetly*

​​​​​When did you came back? Eomma always talks about you, Lisa *giggles*

Lisa: Ohhh, she calls my mom eomma ayt! Kekeke I got here yesterday, we surprised mom actually after she went shopping. I hope she talks abt the good stuff abt me? *laughs*

Jennie: Why are you so adorable T.T Welll, I know that you are a family of Dinosaurs? *laughs* I am too! The adopted one *laughs*

Lisa: *laughs* Welcome to the family then, Jennie! btw, do you want anything? Juice? Wine? Champagne? Water? 

Jennie: Wine I guess? Celebrate with me? *smiled sweetly*

Lisa: JENNIE KIM, STOP THAT. IM MELTING.  Sure! Wait, I'll get our drink. *smiles not leaving her face*

Here it is!

Jennie: Thank you, Lisa! 

Lisa: No problem, mi lady! *bows*

Jennie: Mi lady? M.. MI l.. LADY!? MY HEART!  *laughs* You are funny Lisa. Just like eomma and appa *laughs*

Lisa: *giggles* 

They finished a bottle of wine, and now, Jennie is flustered. They got to know each other more, told stories about their childhood, their hobbies, talked about life.. 

​​​​​​Enrique: JENNIE! LISA! DINNER IS READY! 

Lisa: Coming!

Jennie: Cominggghhhh! 

Lisa: *laughs* C'mon, nini. Let me help you! Aish, this gurl, you having a low tolerance is cute! I wont let you drink without me. I will protect you! What. Lisa.. WHAT. UR WHIPPED AYE

 

Lisa guided Jennie to the dining area. Lisa's parents saw it and they went laughing. Their Dinner was full of stories and laughter. Jennie even asked for champagne, and they just let her for it is her day! Now, the night is getting old.. 

Lauren: Jennie, just sleep here okay? It's late already and we can't let you off alone, even in your apartment. Stay in Lisa's room, arasso? She can sleep on the couch. 

Lisa: Wow mommy, am I not your daughter?? *pouts* But im really okay with it heh

Jennie: *laughs* Thankhsj you eommaaaaaaasjsj! im really tiredddd, i dont wannaaa go outt alreAdy hehehehehe

Enrique: Oh my, she really drank a lot! Guide her on your room Lisa. You two should rest already. 

Lauren: Goodnight my daughters *kissed their heads*

Lisa: Goodnight mommy, Goodnight daddy! *kissed their cheeks*

Enrique: Goodnight daughters *tap their heads*

 

Now, Lisa carried Jennie, bridal style, because she cant walk straight anymore. Once they arrived in Lisa's room, Lisa went to her cabinet and offered clothes to Jennie. Jennie was about to stand but her knees can't carry her anymore, luckily, Lisa caught her. 

Jennie: *arms around Lisa's neck and they were inch apart* *smiled widely* Lili! Lili! Lili! 

Lisa: *shocked* Y.. yes.. nini?? Stop it, Jennie Kim stop it, or else I'll kiss you. *tries to move Jennie from her but fails because Jennie insists on placing her arms on her neck*

Jennie: Why lili? My lili? *giggles* You dont want to kiss me? *pouts*

Lisa: Nini, please stop it while I can still control myself, please? C'mon change already.. *without looking at Jennie's face*

Jennie: *acts cutely* One kiss! I'll move my a** alreadyyyy! *giggles* *pouts*

Lisa is not moving.. to be safe. 

Jennie: Okay! I'll do it then *cupping lisa's face while looking at her seductively* 

*kissed Lisa on the lips*

 

Lisa's eyes widened. Without her knowing, Jennie was already on the floor sleeping. Lisa brought her to bed and changed her clothes. She was ready to go to bed moving Jennie aside, but suddenly remembered that she wl sleep on the couch. She was about to go when.. 

 

Jennie: Just sleep here, Lili. *eyes still closed, holding Lisa's hand*

Lisa: *shocked* Jennie, Im tired, I might give in to what you are saying. Please stop being adorable.. Nah, I can sleep on the couch Jen.. nini, so you can rest well. *abt to Go*

Jennie: Please? *tears falling*

Lisa: Omooooo, Nini, why are you crying?? * cups Jennie's face though eyes are still closed* 

Okay.. I'll sleep beside you. Stop crying okay? 

​​​​​Jennie: ​​​​​​Snuggled into Lisa's embrace. 

 

 

​​END OF CHAPTER 6