CHAPTER 2

The Unexpected

 

*AFTER EXAMS*

Jisoo: Waaaaaah, that exam should've been chickin chickin for me! *scratches her head*

Lisa: Unnie, it's okay, as long as you did your best to study! No regrets chikin! *pats back* Let's go home, I bet my dad is cooking for us already! Let's just eat and move on from that exam. Alright?

Jisoo: Alright! Let's go chikin chikin! 

 

*MANOBAN'S HOME*

Lisa: *Knocks and Opens door* Daddyyyy! We're here! I'm with Jisoo unnie! 

Enrique: Go here in the kitchen so that I can meet Jisoo! 

Lisa: Neeeeee! 

*Goes in the Kitchen with Jisoo*

Lisa: Daddyyyy, hello! *hugs and kisses cheek* This is Jisoo unnie! 

Jisoo: Good afternoon uncle manoban! *Bows*

EnriqueHello my dear dinosaur *hugs*, oh! No need to be formal Jisoo! *pats head*

Lisa: Why did you call me a dinosaur! I have my friend here dad! *pouts cutely

Jisoo: Yaaaa! Lisa yaaaa, stop pouting! You dinosaur *Laughs*

Enrique: *laughs* Because you are our dinosaur! Anyway, so you're also a Korean Jisoo? What's your full name?

Jisoo: Yes uncle, I'm from Seoul *smiles* My full name is Kim Jisoo. 

Enrique: Ohhh, you're a Kim! Do you happen to know Edward Kim? Is he your dad? 

Jisoo: Ah, yes! He is my uncle! The father of Jennie Kim! 

Enrique: Wow! What a small world! He's a great friend of mine since we were in high school and college! Actually, I was also taking up Medicine before, but in my 2nd year, I decided to shift into Culinary. I want to follow my dreams! *laughs while reminiscing* 

Lisa: Wow dad, I didn't know that story of yours! 

Jisoo: Omoooo, amazing! But, when did you last meet uncle? I know uncle edward is very busy handling the hospital in New Zealand. 

Enrique: The last time we saw each other was when I attended his wedding! That was a long time ago! Oh man, we owe each other a drink! *laughs* I'll just visit him soon if ever! So, like what you've said, she has a daughter? 

Jisoo: Yes uncle! Jennie Kim, the famous idol/model in Korea! 

Enrique: *Ohhhh sound familiar* Wow, i did not expect that Edward will have a star! Nice to hear that! 

Lisa: Ohhhh, imma search for that Jennie Kim, eh?? 

Jisoo: Be careful! You'll drool! 

Lisa: Whatever unnie!

*searches for her photos* *Eyes widen* *omoooo she's fiesty, she's beautif.. WHAT LISA WHAT*

Enrique: Oh, look who's blushing! Let me see! 

*Jisoo laughs*

Ohhh, she's beautiful like her mom! She is beautiful, right Lisa? *winks at lisa

Lisa: *coughs* C'mon unnie! Let's fix the table. Dad, just continue cooking! *sticks out her tongue

*AFTER DINNER*

Jisoo: Thanks for the dinner uncle manoban! You're really a great chef! Wooh! I wanna stay in your house instead! Can you adopt me uncle? *laughs*

Enrique: *laughs* Thank you Jisoo dear! We actually have a spare room upstairs, but it's still under renovation. Better stay here so that Lisa will have company because I always go abroad. We will let you know once it is done, if you want! 

Jisoo: Wow uncle! Really? You're so generous! I was actually joking but I would love to uncle! Yaaaaaay, chikin chikin chikin! Imma tell my parents abt it and I'll tell uncle edward! 

Lisa: *laughs* Yaaaaay chikin! Thanks dad! 

 

* The Next Morning*

Jennie: *calls Chaeyoung* 

Rose: Hello? 

Jennie: Hello chipmunk! Do you have a schedule today? 

Rose: It's my free day! You too? Let's eaaaat! 

Jennie: Can you come over? I'll cook for you or let's just order whatever you want! I also have a box of milk ice cream here! *giggles

Rose: Sure! Yaaaaaay fooooooood! *laughs* I'll be there after 30 minutes! See ya sis! 

Jennie: See ya! 

Jennie and Rose spent there time binge watching and eating until.. 

Jennie: You know what rose? Sometimes I tend to think what if I'm in a relationship? Like you know, having butterflies in my stomach even in those random messages, or knowing someone is there protecting me, seeing me as a "woman". *stares at the television

Rose: Wow, my bestfriend is thinking about that already? Really? Don't worry Jen, that person will come! You are JENNIE KIM! Many ppl want to persue you, you just have to wait for the right time, the right place, the right person. I know you'll feel it! *eyes shining, and that person will go through me, uncle and aunt, and even through eomma! 

Jennie: Can't wait rosieeee! Though I'll wait! *giggles*

 

 

*At the AIRPORT*

Enrique: Waaaaaah, I missed Korea!

​​​*saw his wife* *yells* LAUREN! LAUREN! 

Lauren: *looks* Jagiyaaaaaaaa! *hugs and kisses cheeks* How's my Lisa?? 

Enrique: Wait, I'm the one who's here! Why don't you ask how am I, how's my flight? *pouts* Our dinosaur is okay! Actually I met her friend yesterday, Jisoo, she went over our house for dinner. At least she has her bestfriend to come over specially I'm not there most of the time.How's my wife?! 

Lauren: Awwww, that is nice to hear! *laughs* Well, how are you my husband?" The Great Enrique Manoban" *giggles* Let's continue this at your favorite restaurant! 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Manoban spent the whole day catching up, talking about Lisa, their work.

Enrique: Lauren, what's the name of the artist you're handling again? 

Lauren: Jennie, Jennie Kim. You always forget names ya know?? 

Enrique: I'm sorry! Omoooo, that's why it's familiar! He is the son of Edward Kim! Remember that great friend of mine that Im talking about? Wow, what a small world! 

Lauren: OHMY!  She is my second daughter! What a small world! You should meet her after her rehearsals tomorrow! Come with me for our dinner, okay? 

Enrique: Surething wifeeey! Have you told Lisa that you've started handling an Idol or?? 

Lauren: Nope. I didn't had the chance to do it. But, I know she will be happy and surprised ya know! 

Enrique: Yeah right! She will be surprised! *kisses her wife's forehead*

 

 

-END OF CHAPTER 2-

Sorry if the transition to Jenlisa meeting is too slow. I just want to ya know, make it realistic HAHAHAHA kidding aside! Anw, drop your comments below!