Chapter 1

(Darahae Ver.) Trapped With My Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright. Too bright.
 
She squinted as she tried to use her arm to cover that light that seemed to be blinding her eyes. It hurts. So much. Her eyes. Her body.
 
Then she felt the stabbing pain, so excruciating that she wanted to cry for someone to help take it away from her.
 
And in an instant, she felt numb. She couldn’t move, couldn’t speak. She closed her eyes as that blinding light seemed to go through her solid arm and then she realized.
 
She couldn’t breathe.
 
She opened to on air but she felt the oxygen was cut off. She tried to open her eyes but couldn’t. She gasped for air desperately until she could feel her chest getting tighter and tighter.
 
She heard her sharp indrawn breath even before she felt air finally filling her lungs and her eyes snapped open as she sat up. She put a hand on her chest as she breathed in deep gasps. Oh god, I could’ve died from a nightmare. She patted her chest with every gulp of air she can manage, trying to breathe as much air as possible and tried to look for someone to ask for water.
 
Her eyes roamed around, confusion fuzzing her brain until her movements slowed down to a froze. What… where am i? She turned her head around at the brightly lit room where all sliding windows are open, walls painted white but with some weird drawings on it.
 
She blinked then looked down to see that she was sitting on a hardwood flooring.
 
Inside a completely unfamiliar room.
 
She lifted her head to survey the sorrounding again, feeling so blank, trying to figure out what is she supposed to be doing. She was inside a small room with just a single long sofa, a table, a small chair, and just on the right side with an open sliding door is what she believe would be the dining room with only two stools and a rectangular table that would probably fit at least three or four plates but nothing more than that. The room was devoid of any picture frames or any decorations on the white walls. Apart from that weird patterns.
 
She would’ve thought no one lived there except that the place is so immaculately clean. The floor is shining, there weren’t even any unwashed dishes on the sink. Everything is in place. I feel so detached. She shook her head before her brows furrowed as she can finally feel her senses coming back. Okay, she does not recognize this place. Where is this place? The place is too quiet. Except for the rev of an engine outside, she would think she’s in the middle of nowhere.
 
And then she heard a sound. She turned her head to see a door opening.
 
And out came a man she had never seen before in her entire life.
 
She gasped and quickly scrambled to her feet as the man brushed his damp hair back from his face and opened another door which she can see as the bathroom. He was of a muscular build, not too tall—probably around 175 or so meters—had clear skin with a youthful appearance. Then he came out after a second looking frustrated.
 
“Who are you?” She demanded. She made sure to remember his features in case she needed to describe him. He’s wearing a blue striped t-shirt, ripped black jeans, hair dyed in dark brown in medium length, he had almond-shaped eyes, straight nose… well… he looks pretty cute, if she had to be honest.
 
But the guy ignored her as he passed by to go on his knees to look under a table, obviously looking for something. “Dammit,” she heard him mutter audibly.
 
“Where am i?” she demanded again a little louder.
 
The guy went back to his feet and went to the kitchen this time looking at the sink, seemingly getting frustrated by the second.
 
The nerve of this guy to ignore me. “Excuse me! I asked you who you are!”
 
And again he ignored her.
 
And then a thought struck her and she took a step back, her eyes widening. “Are you a kidnapper? Did you kidnap me?” The guy kept on ignoring her. “Heeelp me!!!” She ran to to open window and screamed at the top of her lungs hoping someone could hear her. “I am being held against my will!” It looked like she was on the 3rd floor of this building and she could see cars and people passing by but none of them looked up. “Heeeelp!!!” She flailed her arms so that someone would actually look up and notice her but no one did.  Maybe the whizzing cars are drowning her voice out. She took a deep breath and let out a loud shrill that she didn’t know she was capable of making. It was like a loud defeaning whistle that is just impossible for to make. She stopped abruptly when she heard that, surprised at herself for making that sound. Woah, what was that?
 
But it made the guy finally look at her with a glare, his hand covering his ears. “Will you shut up?” he snarled her.
 
She turned to him and saw his glare. “Oh, so now you can hear me?” she said putting a hand on her waist. “Who are you? Where am i? Where is this place? How did I get here? Did you abduct me??”
 
The guy sighed loudly and muttered in resignation as he looked up at the ceiling as if in resignation, “Christ.” Then returned in looking at the cupboards, opening and closing them.
 
“Stop ignoring me!” she ordered.
 
“Ah!” the guy exclaimed in relief as he finally found what he was looking for at the top of the fridge behind the vase. He took the leather bracelet with red knitted loops around the surface and encircling a blue crystal-like gemstone with a strange marking. He strapped it on his wrist before striding over to the direction of the room he came out from. She can’t believe he is really going to just ignore her presence. She opened and let out that same defeaning whistle-like shrill that she did earlier. She could literally feel the glasses tinkling at the sound.
 
Donghae could feel it splitting his skull as he stopped on his tracks and covered his ears with his hands trying to drown it out. God, he hates it when they do that. He turned to her and angrily shouted, “Will you stop it!”
 
She stopped but she looked angry too. “Don’t ignore me and answer my questions!”
 
Donghae clenched his jaw as he is pretty sure she is not ready for the answers she is asking. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter