You

Beyond the end of all worlds

It was two days before Valentines day.

And I was going to give him my heart.

He was so beautiful, you know? So perfect in my eyes. And his smile was so gentle and sweet. 

I loved him, I really did.

I planned on making him chocolate, and I'd already written him a card. I was far too much of a coward to give it to him personally though, so I was planning on sticking the card into his locker and hanging the little box of homemade chocolates on the lock with a ribbon.

The card was a pretty thing - or at least I'd like to imagine that it was. I'd drawn small small flowers in different shades of blue, purple and turquoise that were lining the edge of the card in an intricate pattern, swirling around themselves in a complicated spiral. In the middle of the card was his name. Just his name. After drawing the flowers I'd been sitting and staring at the card for almost twenty minutes, trying to come up with something to write that didn't sound too creepy or too stalkish or too plain or too ordinary or too revealing. There was, after all, a chance that he might say no. And I wouldn't be able to handle him looking at me as if I was odd, I really wouldn't. So out of all things I could have chosen, I decided upon his name. Nothing more.

Jonghyun

I'd written it in my best calligraphy with wine red ink. It described my feelings and my world. Everything revolved around him.