Baekhyun x reader~ EXO

Kpop Imagines/reactions/blurbs

Paring: Baekhyun(EXO) x reader

Genre: Angst, fluff

Prompt: Do you even still love me; Can you shut up for once in your life?

Warnings: Some cursing but not a lot

8:00 pm

“What is your ing problem lately?” Baekhyun fumed out, his hands shaking.

“I don’t have a problem, you’re the one who has been snappy with my this entire week! It’s like you don’t even care anymore,” you barley yell, voice hoarse from all the fights you and Baekhyun have been having lately.

If you were being honest, you couldn’t even remember how this one started. You didn’t have the energy to remember, your mind being clouded with pure anger at the moment. Of course you loved your boyfriend of three years but lately you’ve been going through a rough patch. It wasn’t the first time that’s happened, given you’ve been dating for so long, but something about this felt different.

“What are you even talking about?” He scoffed out, rolling his eyes.

“I said, it’s like you don’t even care anymore! Listen I get it, your life is stressful being an idol. I do, I really do but you act like I can’t have a bad day. You act like you’re the only one with problems or the only one with stress. Baek, it’s like you don’t even care about my problems or feelings anymore. Do you, do you even still love me?

There was a long moment of silence that sat between the two of you. Taking his silence as the answer you feared, you nodded your head and let out a bitter laugh.

“I guess I should go and pack my things, I mean if you don’t,” you started only to be cut off by Baekhyun.

Can you shut up for once in your life? Of course I love you, I can’t believe you would even question that. I wasn’t quiet because I want to break up or because I don’t love you. I was quiet because I couldn’t believe you would even question my feelings.”

“I’m sorry,” you whispered out weakly, looking down to avoid eye contact.

“Look at me,” Baekhyun called out softly, taking a few steps forward so he was standing directly in front of you.

“Please,” He whispered out softly, lifting your chin up.

“Listen, I know we’ve both been really stressed out lately and we’ve both been down each other’s throats constantly but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you. I’ve never even questioned my feelings for you. I still get that same rush I felt all those years ago when I first met you. Do you really think I could ever stop loving you? You are the only person who makes my heart skip a beat just by being in the same room as me. You’re the only person who could do something as simple as sending me a text saying hi and my day would go from being the worst day ever to it being the best.  Whenever things get bad and I get scared about, well life, you’re the only person who makes me think that everything is going to be alright. You’re the reason I’m still going and the fact that you think I don’t love you blows my mind. I swear on my life, I love you and I always will. Please don’t ever doubt that.”

Your heart raced in your chest as you pulled him into a tight hug, a few tears escaping your eyes.

“Besides, who would I send my heart memes to if I didn’t have you? Chanyeol?”