Seonghwa x reader~ Ateez

Kpop Imagines/reactions/blurbs

Paring: Seonghwa(Ateez) x reader

Genre: Fluff

Prompt: None? At least not from what I remember(I'm transferring this from tumblr lol)

Warnings: None

9:00 pm

You and Seonghwa walk hand in hand, a little slower than the group of seven boys ahead of you. You all were currently at an amusement park having the time of your lives.

“You’re so beautiful,” Seonghwa whispered, staring at you with a small smile.

“Shut up,” you chuckle out, playful pushing him away.

“I’m serious!”

“Well I’m definitely not as beautiful as you.”

“Oh please,” he states with a scoff.

“You know it’s true! It’s like comparing a god to a potato,” you joke but Seonghwa frowned at this.

“What are you talking about, you are so gorgeous. Every time I look at you my breath gets taken away and my heart pounds in my chest. It’s as if I’ve seen an angel sent down from heaven. You’re just so beautiful. Literally you look good 24/7, it doesn’t matter what your doing. Heck, you could wake up with the worst bed head and I would still think you looked like a goddess. Don’t even get me started on when you laugh, it’s so cute! You’re just so cute! I swear every time I look at you, I grow heart eyes,” He beamed out with a bright smile on his face.

Your heart felt as if it was about to burst out of your chest as you pulled him in for a passionate kiss. It didn’t last for long though since the rest of the gang, who you both forgot were even there, began to cause a ruckus. Some hyping you both up while others commented on how gross PDA was, all in good fun of course. Breaking away from the kiss you laughed a little at Seonghwa’s red checks.

“Oh shush,” he scolded the boys as he grabbed your hand and continued walking.

“Come on, let’s go get some cotton candy.”

 

A/N: I'm sorry this aohfhohuajajfljfhcajghe