Chapter (11) : Underestimated

The Mafia's Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana

 

Baekhyun and I spent good quality time together, and we even ate together. I never knew that being so close to Baekhyun would make me so happy.

"You've been smiling nonstop ever since we kissed. Am I that important to you?" Baekhyun asked and I chuckle and looked at him.

We were both sitting on his long sofa in his office since it was my break time and he asked me to come stay with him whenever I am free.

 

"Of course Baekhyun, you're so important to me."

"Then come sis on my laps and showed me how important I am, only then will I be able to tell if you're telling the truth." He winked me and I shook my head.

"You're such a ert Baekhyun, but it won't work. It's time for me to head back to my duty post, so it's your bad." I smirked and winked at him before heading towards the door, but I suddenly came to a stop and looked at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun how did you get shot? Are you in war with anyone?" I asked and smiled but shook his head.

 

"Not at all, someone is trying to harm me for reasons unknown to me." He stood up and walked over to me and caressed my face.

"But don't worry, I have things in control. I will find out who is responsible for my current condition and when I do, he's finished." He said and I sighed.

"I know you're feared by all, and I know what you're capable of doing, but please be careful, I don't want to end up as a widow. Please be careful Baekhyun." I said calmly, but my voice was shaking and I hated it.

 

He pulled me closer to himself and hugged me dearly as if I was his life support.

"Don't be sad baby, you will never become a widow, and nothing bad will happen to me. Just believe in me, okay?"

"Okay," I muttered and I remained in his arms, enjoying his addicting cologne, and I love it.



 

Sehun

 

I smirked after hearing all Baekhyun's conversation with his woman named Hana, and it's all thanks to my trustworthy spy Cara for inserting my special device into Baekhyun's suit pocket.

Ever since I know Baekhyun, he never had any single weak point, but the way he communicated with the lady in his office named Hana said it all.

He's madly deeply in love with her, and I'm going to use her to get my revenge on him in the worst way ever.

I picked up my hone and gave Mr. Alberto a call, and I informed him about the girl named Hana, but he was more interested in the girl, and he asked me to get more information about the girl and also take a picture of her.

 

Once I agreed to it and ended the call, I gave Cara a call.

"Hello boss, is everything alright?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Of course yes. Everything is perfectly fine, but I have a job for you. Baekhyun has a woman he loves so much and her name is Hana. Find out about her and send a copy of her picture to me."

"That would be a problem boss, I already have her picture on my phone, Baekhyun actually decorated his room with her pictures. I will send the pictures to you now."

"Great. You do that quickly, I don't have much time." I hang up the phone, but I felt a soft caress on my back, and I smiled knowing that it must be Irene, my woman.

 

"Baby who was that on the phone?" she asked, and I smiled and turned around to face her.

"It's an old friend," I said and she sighed and moved away from me and she looked at me in the eyes and shook her head.

"Why do you want to head down the same road your adoptive father did? Sehun I've told you time after time to stop this killing, but you won't listen. All you care about is having you so-called revenge of Baekhyun.

Have you forgotten that he's so dangerous and evil? Once he finds out that you're the one that tried to kill him, you're a goner." She yelled while moving away from me.

 

I reached out to her and held her arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter