Changing the game

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Minjee watched as the five boys scrambled to find the finish line. Her eyes skimmed over the boys faces and stopped on Minho's. His usual smug expression apparent.

She scoffed. *Snotty jerk.*

Mr. Kang came over and touched a few things on the computer next to her. The screen lit up with strange numbers and codes. Minjee looked over with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just checking up on the boys." He said.

Mr. Kang swiped his finger across the touch pad. The numbers rose and formed a 3-Dimensional replica of the entire forest. He rubbed his jaw and looked down at his watch. "At this rate only Minho would be finished before midnight."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Minjee asked.

"No." He shook his head. "I want this to be a challenge for all of them. Minho is TOO good at what he does. No matter what I throw at him he ends up adapting and finding a way out."

"That sounds like a real problem." She dully replied, turning her attention back to the big screen.

He chuckled. "You really dislike Minho, don't you?"

"You have NO idea." She groaned.

Mr. Kang continued to scroll through the endless amounts of ferocious animals. Some experimented and others dangerously wild. His eyebrows furrowed in concentration. *What could I use to throw Minho off his game a bit?* Suddenly his eyes widened in realization.

He looked up at Minjee and slammed his hand on the desk. "Yes! That's it!"

Minjee looked up startled. She placed a hand over her chest. "W-What?"

Mr. Kang grinned. "How are those self-defense classes of yours going?"

 

 

 

 

-------------

 

 

 

 

 

Minho sprinted through the forest. The confident feeling began to settle in his stomach as he sensed the finish line nearby.

*This will be a piece of cake.* Minho smiled to himself. Suddenly his earpiece went off with a urgent call. He paused and reached up to press the answer button. "Minho here!"

"Minho-ssi, Change of plans. You won't be finishing just yet." Mr. Kang informed.

He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean I won't be finishing just yet?"

"I took the liberty of raising the level of difficulty for you." Mr. Kang smirked. "Instead of finishing right away I have another mission for you to finish."

Minho gaped at him, "WHAT?! That's unfair."

Mr. Kang shrugged nonchalantly. "I believe it is completely fair. You need a good challenge once in a while."

His eyebrow twitched in irritation. He rubbed his forehead with a heavy sigh.

"What do I have to do?" Minho asked.

"A final battle." He stated. "You and someone else facing off to see who is stronger."

Minho crack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter