New Students

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Minjee was busy trying to finish studying the rest of her physics notes when a bunch of girlish squeals came from outside the room. Thunderous footsteps travelled down the hallway as a huge group of girls ran through. A few other girls in the room rushed out as well.

Minjee looked up from her notes with a raised eyebrow. "What the heck is going on?"

Ji Nah came running into the classroom with a big smile on her face. She grabbed Minjee's hands and jumped with glee.

"DID YOU SEE THEM?! THEY'RE SO HOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE COMING TO OUR SCHOOL!" She screamed with a wave of her arms.

Minjee sent her a strange look. She slowly started to pull her hands away carefully. "Are you feeling alright? I told you to stop staying up late watching those weird dramas with your aunt. Those male leads aren't even that handsome anyways."

Ji Nah frowned. She slapped Minjee on the arm, "Excuse you, don't diss my Won Hyunshin!! He's so amazing and not to mention beautiful!" She sighed dreamily.

Minjee rolled her eyes. "Okay but could you take your fangirling somewhere else? I'm trying to study here." She said turning back to her notes.

"But you need to see the new students!" Ji Nah complained.

"No I don't. I need to finish studying." Minjee replied.

Ji Nah huffed. *If I can't talk you into coming, I'm going to have to force you.* She snatched the closest thing she could grab, which ended up being Minjee's cell phone, and sprinted out the door. A few seconds later a very angry Minjee came running after her.

"JI NAH!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" Minjee screamed.

*Oh my god, she's going to kill me!* With that thought Ji Nah sprinted faster till she hit the main staircase.

 

- - - - - -

 

Minjee finally caught Ji Nah and snatched her phone away. "Give me that! I told you that I'm trying to study!"

Ji Nah rubbed her hands together in forgiveness, "I'm sorry! Please, don't hurt me! I just really wanted you to see the new students."

"I don't need or want to see them. I need to focus on finishing studying." Minjee said with her arms folded across her chest. "Besides they couldn't be THAT good looking."

"Really? The bunch of girls around here would say otherwise." A deep voice chuckled.

*That voice..* Minjee spun around.

Minjee's jaw dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter