Daily Schoolife

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minjee's POV

 

After finding my usual parking space I walked into the school and was greeted by the everyday surroundings. Large groups of girls in short school outfits and guys with bruises on their faces loitered the hallways. Each bragging of their 'amazing/horrible weekends'.

I made it through the hallway and finally to my locker. I opened it and took out all the books I needed and replaced it with older ones. My phone began to ring but I ignored it thinking it was no one important.

"Yah! Why aren't you answering my calls!" Ji Nah shouted.

I jumped slightly at the loud voice. I turned to see Ji Nah standing right next to me with her arms crossed.

"Well?" She asked.

"Sorry I'm not really in the mood this morning.."

Ji Nah pouted and patted my back. "You have your 'time of the month' don't you?"

I gasped. "No! I'm just.. not in the mood."

Ji Nah nodded and we both walked into class. The teacher wasn't there yet so we had free time till class started. I threw my bag on my table and laid my head right next to it. Ji Nah took her seat next on the other side of me and continued to play with her phone.

*School is so boring.* I thought to myself.

*BRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!* The bell finally rang.

"Ugh~" Everyone in class groaned.

I chuckled. *Maybe today won't be so bad.*

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter