The mission

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Ho's POV

 

" Okay today officially marks the end of your fooling time. Are you guys ready for it?" Mr Kang sternly asked.

His tone was harsher than before, stricter than forever. 

 

* Such a nuisance... Sounded as though we are going to face our death penalty now.. Is there even a need to?

 

" Ready for what?" Key's dumb question ruined the whole stern atmosphere.

" ! Ready for the last mission of course. Can you please process your sentences in your dumb brains before speaking? You're just reflecting how immature and stupid you are... Aish..." I pushed his head and mocked.

 " Can't you sense my sarcasm just now? I was just trying to break the awkward atmosphere. Don't try to act smart here.." Key rolled his eyes and scoffed.

" Sarcasm? More of sensing your stupidity."

" SHUT U-"

" Both of you! Do you want to be suspended from this mission? You know I have the power to do so," Mr Kang screamed.

Both of us ended up glaring at each other with a you-are-going-to-die-eyes and rolled our eyes. 

" Listen to these sets of instructions carefully, I'm only going to say it once. If you violate any rules,out you go. Understood??" Mr Kang started his briefing. 

All of us nodded and sat up to listen.

" First, from now on, all of you are like strangers to one another. No helping of each other is allowed unless you want to be on a disadvantage. But please, if you want to do so, do it discretely, make sure I can't see it with my eyes."

" Second, ABSOLUTELY NO KILLING is allowed. I want to see five of you back in one piece. The blood on your weapons should only belongs to creatures you hunt for survival. HATING EACH OTHER IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO FATALITY. Get it??"

* Seems like that second rule is only targeting Key and I.. Pfft...

" I wouldn't even waste my energy to kill this here. Such a waste of my everything.." I chuckled skeptically and shot that same glare at Key.

" You never know. The things you are going to be conquering will be so much tougher than you thought. Those items will not be as easy to get. Killing one another may even be one of your motives to accomplish a certain task. SO PLEASE, ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ALIVE. UNDERSTOOD?!" Mr Kang yelled once again.

I nodded nonchalently.

" Third, there will be a few stages you have to conquer. Don't any of you here dare to give up at any point of time. ALWAYS HAVE THE MENTALITY OF: I CAN DO IT. If you give up, I'll also give up on you. Of course, there will be exceptions, such as if you are badly injured and that certain stage is an impossible to complete. I'll close an eye on that. Remember, there is a time limit."

" Forth, survival skills should be utilised at any point of time. Don't try act like a hero. This is all I can say."

" Fifth, all of you will be given a backpack. Each backpack will consist of different things to obtain those items to complete your mission. I don't care how you're going to fight over the things in the midst of your mission. You can steal, rob, give,whatever... just make sure nobody's life is endangered. Only the items that you possess in your back pack are allowed to be stolen from one another, those items planned for the mission are NOT ALLOWED. Understood?! " 

" Lastly, each of you will be assigned a number tag. At any point of time if you feel you need anything or whatsoever, just shout out your number from wherever you are. But trust me, you won't even have the chance to abuse that privilege. Each number tag will consist a series of 10 numbers and it will only be shown to you ONCE. So you guys better remember those numbers in sequence. If the sequence or any number is wrong, help will be denied. GET IT?"

 

" Oh my gosh, I'm so going to die..." Everybody started procra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter