"Love Is Lawless" - YOONMIN

My Best First Love in the World [HIATUS]

Jimin's POV

"Jiminnie take care of Kookie okay?" Jin said as he is wearing his shoes "Got it hyung" Jimin said then Jungkook woke up and walks to them with his bunny stuff toy "E-eomma you weaving Kookie?" he asked with teary eyes, Jin sighed and carried his son "I will never leave my Jungkookie Eomma has work  and he needs to go I promise when I get back you will get your favorite banana milk" Jin said as he wipes his tears "Promise Eomma?" Jin smiled I promise now go to uncle Jimin" he gave Kookie to me "See you later hyung" they wave as Jin left the house "Hey Kookie how about we go to the mall? You want that?" I asked my nephew "Yesh yesh Chimchim!" Jungkook squealed "Let's take a shower first" I carried him to the bathroom.

-Time skips-

(This is what Jungkook wear /I know he is too adorable baby right?)

(This is what Jungkook wear /I know he is too adorable baby right?)

We are at the mall now I brought him toys and clothes of course I will spoil my little nephew I wish I can have a child like him with Yoongi hyung Oh my gosh what am I saying! Then while we are walking I saw an Ice cream stall "Kookie do you want some Ice cream?" I asked him "Aysu cweam? yes yes plith!" I giggled at his baby talk and carried him "Here choose what flavor" I bend him to the glass for him to pick and he chose mint choco, Jin hyung don't like that flavor neither Namjoon hyung yet their child loves it.

We ordered and sit to the chair with table beside the stall Jungkook just keep eating his ice cream I took some photos. Actually I miss Yoongi whenever I will babysit Kookie I didn't tell him about Jin hyung have a child with Namjoon cuz he didn't ready and not want to tell anyone about it. "Chimchim I'm thirsty!" Kookie said, I took out his baby tumbler and let him drink.

-bzzt-bzzt-

My phone buzzed I looked at the message

"Good day baby how's your day? sorry If I am so busy these days I promise that we will spend more time together okay? I love you"

- Yoongi baby

I just smiled at his message I can't blame him its his work and he knows that sometimes I am busy too, I couldn't believe that I will fell in love to this cold guy but sweet deep inside.

"It's okay I understand I am at the mall right now chilling, see you soon I love you"

- Jiminnie

I sent the message and put away my phone then I enjoying myself looking at Jungkook because he is way too cute!

-Time Skips-

I am now walking with Jungkook hand to hand and we are on our way to the toy store when...

"Jimin? Hey Jimin is that you??" someone called me I looked to him "It's me Taemin remember?" "Ahh! Taemin hyung uhm how nice to see you!" I said. Taemin hyung he was my ex and Yoongi's best friend but not anymore, It was our anniversary when I caught him cheating with the school's rich brat Jessi; Yoongi hyung even told me about Taemin hyung's cheating but I didn't believe him and he is his best friend so I think that he is just doing that to get us apart, I saw it with my two eyes I cried and shouted to him.

Flashback

"Why did you do this to me?! I trusted you and love you with all my heart but you did this!" I said "I got bored okay! It's not like I really loved you I just used you for your money! And  then I am ually frustrated you didn't want us to have saying you are not ready Jimin! Jessi here to give me some pleasure when you didn't she is even more beautiful than you!" Taemin hyung said, I cried and knelt down I can't believe this! "You son of !" I looked up and saw Yoongi hyung punched Taemin hyung "Yoongi what the!" Yoongi hyung pounced on him "I told you to not hurt Jimin! I told you to stop it but you hurt him!" he shouted "So what! I don't care I don't love him and why are you so angry about it why do you love him!?" Taemin hyung said, "Yes I do ing love him ever since I saw him!" I was shocked he love me? Yoongi hyung loves me? "I want Jimin to be mine! But you already made a move on him I want him to love me but he is so in love with a jerk, I supported him even it hurts for me to see you with him and even telling stories about you then I saw you cheating on him I promised to myself that if you ever hurt Jimin again I will take him!" He said and punched Taemin hyung over and over again Jessi got scared and left us there, I stood up and hugged Yoongi hyung from the back "Please stop hyung... you're hands are red please." I said, he stopped "Don't ever go near Jimin again and our friendship is freaking over!" Yoongi hyung hold my hand and we left Taemin he took me to the school field "I'm sorry Jimin for what Taemin did to you" he said as he let go of my hand "N-no it's not your fault you did tell me his doing but I didn't believe it it's my fault for being blind for him" I said and let my tears flow "Jimin... what I told earlier is true I maybe cold to everyone but you made me melt, although I know you love Taemin all I did is to look  far and care for you secretly I should take you away from him from the start if only I knew early, I know you just got broke up with him even you and I will not be together please let me, let me be your handkerchief to wipe your tears, let me be your shoulder to lean on and let me be the one who will heal your broken heart" he wiped my tears softly I just hugged him and cried.

End of flashback

Since then Yoongi hyung did everything for me and I fell for him more and here we are now I can't believe our relationship will be this long and I am happy about it.

"Is this your child?" Taemin hyung asked"Uhm no this is my nephew I am just taking care of him" I said okay this is awkward we don't have proper conversation since that day and now he is here. "You know Jimin I am really regretted what I did to you I know you are still mad but please forgive me and let's get back together" he said, just what the? "Taemin hyung I am glad that you regretted it and I already forgave you its in the past now but I am sorry there will be no us together again I am happy with Yoongi hyung" I said "But Jimin please I love you and I still do!" "Taemin hyung please you already showed to me that day you really don't love me excuse us" Ii carried Jungkook and tried to leave but Taemin hyung grabbed my arm I almost drop my nephew and Kookie cry "Hyung let go!  you are scaring him!" I said and trying to let him me go "Jimin I know you still love me!" he spat "Wahhh!" Kookie cried louder "Shut up you dumb kid!" Taemin hyung said "Don't you dare calling Jungkook like that!" I shouted we already making a scene here "Let my ing boyfriend alone!" someone punched Taemin hyung I looked who is it "Y-yoongi hyung!" I said "Don't you dare coming near Jimin again" he said Taemin hyung just glared at us and he left with guards escorting him "You okay Jimin-ah?" he asked "Yes hyung I'm fine" Jungkook is still crying "Hey Kookie~ bad guy is gone don't cry sshhh~" I said as I am patting his back "Wahh... C-chimchim~!" he leaned to my shoulder "Jimin who is this kid?..." I guess I need to tell him the truth.

Suga's POV

After I received the message from Jimin I went to my car and drive to the mall I am going to surprise him it's actually my free time so I can spend that time to him. As I entered the mall I decided to buy him some chocolates and his favorite rice cakes, I went to the security surveillance area to find him through CCTV but as I entered the room some officers blocked me "Sorry sir authorized personnel only and I think you are lost?" Oh that's right they didn't know about me I took my phone and called someone.

"Hello this is the SG Malls management!  How nice to receive your call Mr. Min!"
"Hello to you too but I am here at the security room to find my boyfriend to your CCTV but your officers blocked me" - Suga

I gave the phone to them "Let Mr. Min enter! He is the owner of this mall!" the officers got shocked and immediately let me enter. "Find this person for me ASAP he didn't know that I am here" I gave them the picture of Jimin. They found him but I saw he is in trouble I asked for some back up just in case.

As we arrived the scene I saw that it's Taemin I immediately punched him "Let my ing boyfriend alone!" I said "Y-yoongi hyung!" Jimin said "Don't you dare coming near Jimin again" I said to him then he left. I asked Jimin if he is okay "Yes I am fine" I see a child with him and he is  crying "Hey Kookie~ bad guy is gone don't cry sshhh~" he said as  he caressing his back "Wahh... C-chimchim~!" the child leaned on him "Jimin who is this kid?..." I asked "Let's sit and I will tell  you" I nooded.

We went to a restaurant I ordered some food for us as we wait Jimin sighed "Will you tell me now?" I asked "Promise me Yoongi hyung you will not tell anyone about this specially Namjoon hyung" he said "I will I promise" I said as he is going to speak "Chimchim I'm hungwy! pwood!" When I heard him I called the waiter to tell to make it faster.

-Time skips-

The food came the child squealed "Want me to feed you?" Jimin asked "Nu! K-kookie is a big boy!" Jimin smiled and the child starts to eat "Yoongi hyung this child is Kim Jungkook, he is Jin hyung's son" I am surprise "He is already married?" Jimin shook his head as no "He gave birth to Jungkookie" Okay what?! "He literally gave birth? Who is the father?" I asked as I am looking at Jungkook, wait Kim Jungkook? His eyes it looks familiar "Jimin-ah don't tell me this child is HIS?!" I said "Yes he is Namjoon's child, before Jin hyung left they've done it and when he was in America he experienced the symptoms then  the doctor said that he is pregnant he told his family they didn't accept it of course and he got kicked out. I found him in the streets he was bleeding he was homeless for months I couldn't leave him after he told me what happened I asked my parents to let him stay, my mother was furious on what happened to his nephew she immediately contacted his sister about what happened. We provided Jin hyung's needs until he gave birth to Kookie we went back here to Korea and we gave him a house and let him work my parents are happy whenever Jin hyung will left his child with them when he needs to work then luckily you are looking for a secretary, ever since I am taking care of him when you are busy and sometimes my parents" he said

"I never knew and here I am trying to get them back together, Namjoon also suffered when Jin left and now that this happened Namjoon needs to know about him" I said "I also said that to him Kookie is already looking for his Appa it's just Jin hyung is still hesitating" I hold Jimin's hand "They will fine and get back together for me just like us they are deserve and destined to be together" Jimin blushed "Y-yeah" "Chimchim? I want chu pway!" Jungkook  said "How about we went to the play house here in the mall you want that? by the way I am Uncle Yoongi" I said "Yoonie? Wealy! Come come!" he giggled "He is cute" I said "Yes he is come on now Kookie" Jimin reached for him but I stopped him "Let me carry him" he nodded and I carried Jungkook. We start walking with intertwining our hands.

"We look like a family... Someday we will have our own family." I said to myself then smiled.