"Adversity makes a man wise." - NAMJIN

My Best First Love in the World [HIATUS]

"Seokjin-ssi please take this memo to Min Yoongi-ssi and also check my schedule for the afternoon" Namjoon said as he is reading and signing some papers "Noted Kim Namjoon-ssi" he said as he is going out Namjoon called him "And Seokjin you and I will eat later at the restaurant" Jin frowned "Why?" he asked "It's our date of course" Namjoon smirked lightly "Very funny Mr. CEO, well if you excuse me" he went out and sighed does he think that we will be together again? huh! never! Jin went to Yoongi's office.

Jin knocked on the door "Min-ssi you have a memo from the CEO" he said "Come in" with that Jin went inside and walked to Yoongi's desk "Here is the memo Min-ssi" Yoongi took the memo and read it "Thank you Seokjin-ssi you may go now" as Jin turn around to walk out of his office "By the way how is Jimin? I never see him for a while" he asked "Uhm he is great he also misses you" Jin said "Thanks I think he is mad at me you know I am a busy" Yoongi said "He is not he also busy too I will tell him good day!" he left the office and went back to his.

Jin's POV

I was in the office doing my work when Namjoon come in without noticing it "You are so focus on your baby I hope you are also like that to me" what the? "Namjoon-ssi how many times do I have to tell you, our past has nothing to do in the present and please let me do my work so I can go home early because I am almost finished" I said and look by to the computer "But you love me Jin" I stopped typing "Namjoon hyung, I loved you its in the past" he leaned to my table "Why? You don't love me anymore?" I blushed as he leaned almost on my face and I looked away "Like I said I d-don't love you and I a-already have someone else" I said even though it is not true I don't have someone else maybe with that he may stop "You are lying" he said, I done typing I saved the file and organize my things "I t-told you I have so please stop, I am done with my work I w-will leave now."

I walked towards the door I already hold the door handle when his arm slammed the wall and said "If you don't really love me then tell it to me straight to the face" I gulped and look at him "I... I d-don't..." Why am I stuttering?! I stared at him it's been a while since I saw him face to face, he is more handsome now and more masculine unlike last time "L-love you" Namjoon leaned closer "You are lying" "What---!!!" I felt a soft thing damp my lips, its his he is kissing me! I tried to push him "S-stop!" I pushed him but he is way too stronger than me he is still kissing me then I slowly kissing him back, this lips makes me that I am belong to him. He leaned me against the wall and wrapped his arms to my waist then his right hand went down to my pants, I just closed my eyes.

-Ring-ring-

I heard a phone ring and I pushed him hard and run outside the office "SEOKJIN!" I heard him calling me but I am already went to the elevator. I am just the only one inside I sat "W-we almost make out..." I whispered. Its j-just a mistake I don't love him!

Namjoon's POV

"SEOKJIN!" I called him but he is already out "Tsk..." I answered my phone call.

"What do you want Jackson?" - Namjoon
"I just wanna hang out with my friend is there something wrong with that?" - Jackson
"You know I am busy right, Let's hang out on some other time" - Namjoon
"Okay just message me man" - Jackson

I ended the call and I sighed he is wrong timing "I will get you back Jin you are mine and always be mine"