"A man has free choice to begin love but not to end it." - NAMJIN

My Best First Love in the World [HIATUS]

Its already half of the day in the Kim Industries Corp all of the workers are busy especially their newest worker Jin as Namjoon's secretary without knowing that the two of them were past lovers, still the fate wants them to meet.

As Jin is working in his office he heard a voice "Seokjin-ssi I need my schedule for today come here" the speaker went off, Jin get the iPad and walks out the office and went to the Ceo. "Mr. Kim here are your schedules" Jin said "Proceed" Namjoon replied as he is still doing some paper works.

"You have a company meeting at 3pm, You are scheduled to meet with Mr.  Jung Ilhoon at 4:30 pm and you have a dinner meeting with Mr. Min Yoongi and Mr. Jung Hoseok at 6pm; that's all Mr. Kim" he said "What time is it Seokjin-ssi?" Namjoon asked, Jin looked at the clock "It's 2:40 pm" he replied "Okay we still 20 minutes, prepare the meeting room I want everything is in place after the preparation come back here and bring my laptop we will go together" Jin nodded "Yes sir" "Okay now go and oh the meeting room is at the 15th floor" with that he walked out from the office and ride the elevator.

Jin's POV

I reached the 15th floor and went inside the meeting room woah!! this is 10x bigger than  father's meeting room! Okay there's no time to be impressed I need to do my work!. Jin prepared everything in the meeting room and went back to the Ceo's office.

"Mr. Kim? the meeting room is ready any minutes ----" I looked at Mr. Kim and oh my freaking gosh!!

 

He's freaking handsome!! What the Jin calm down!! don't fall in love! >_<

He's freaking handsome!! What the Jin calm down!! don't fall in love! >_< "Seokjin-ssi?" I heard Mr. Kim calling my name "A-ah yes?" I asked nervously "Take the laptop and we will go" he said and I nodded, i take his laptop and we went together. We are now inside the elevator, I breathe in and out because of nervousness "Hey... everything will be fine Seokjin-ssi don't be nervous" Mr. kim suddenly said to me, I smiled widely at him "Thank you Mr. Kim"

Namjoon's POV

"Thank you Mr. Kim" he said and smiled at me, I got surprised actually that smile is very similar to Jin.. my Jinnie.. "I think I really knew you Seokjin-ssi" I said "But this is the first time I saw you Mr. Kim" he said, the elevator stopped at the 15th floor we got out and went to the meeting room. I saw my workers and my 2 executive friends.

"We will start our meeting about our business Seokjin-ssi turn on the laptop and show them" as we are having the meeting I can't take my eyes off to my secretary.

(This is what Jin is wearing)

He is so mesmerizing in every way all I can see is Jin, maybe he is really Jin but I can't be sure they said that he went to America and there's no news that he came back, I tried to find him there but no luck. Where are you Park Seokjin .

-Hours Later-

"That's all for today thank you for coming in this meeting" I said, they left one by one until me, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok along with Seokjin. One of my worker called me, while we are talking I spot Yoongi hyung and Hoseok walking towards to Jin. We are not that far so I can hear there conversation.

"Hey Jin how's working with the Ceo?" - Yoongi

Yoongi hyung called him Jin?!

"I'm doing great Mr. Min" - Seokjin

"Yeah by the way this is Hoseok, he is the Chief Director in this company" - Yoongi

"I'm Jung Hoseok nice to meet you Seokjin" - Hoseok

"Mr. Jung I think I knew you, you were the best dancer in the Big Hit University and one of the top student" - Seokjin

"Oh.. how did you know?" - Hoseok

"I went there to that school well some of the students told me that I am famous because of my face hehe" - Seokjin

He went to the Big Hit University?!

-Flashback-

I am walking at the hallway with my friends until I saw 2 boys walking in front of us, I noticed some boys and girls look at them especially to the guy who wearing a pink jacket.

"Hyung? who's that guy wearing the pink jacket?" I asked Yoongi hyung, he looked at the person that I was asking "Oh him? I don't know his surname but the name is Seokjin, he is very famous because of his face and shy type. I looked at this Seokjin person, he turn around saw him looking at me he blushed and walk faster; I chuckled

He is cute though.

-End of Flashback-

I looked at him surprisingly and they noticed me "Hmm? What is it Mr. Kim?" Seokjin looked at my direction "N-no its fine Seokjin-ssi" I looked away and finished the talk with my worker, I am smiling inside.. I finally found you Jinnie..

"Seokjin-ssi, we are done here let's go back, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok let's see each other at dinner" I smiled and we left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon and Jin arrived at the 20th floor as they went inside the office. Jin sighed, Namjoon looked at him "Mr. Kim?? Mr. Jung said that he cancelled your meeting something came up to  and its urgent" Jin said "Okay thank you Seokjin-ssi you did a good job on your first day" Namjoon said and throw lightly a can of coffee to him "That's my treat" he said "O-oh thank you Mr. Kim" Jin said "Come sit Seokjin-ssi" Namjoon sat on the couch at first Jin is hesitating but sat down beside him but not too close.

Jin secretly glancing to his boss he is very handsome to look at he said to himself, Namjoon looked at him suddenly and Jin looked down.

What am I doing?! My heart beats fast! I shouldn't have this feelings! I don't want to fall in love again just like last time...

"You didn't change you are still cute as ever" Jin looked up to his boss, "Uhm sir what do you mean? I told you already this is my first time meeting you" he said, then Namjoon stare at Jin "You don't really remember me... then let me gibe you a hint" Namjoon leaned to him "W-what do you uhmm!!---" Jin's eyes widened as Namjoon kissed him to his lips, he tries to stop him but he is too strong. Namjoon pushed Jin to lay down on the couch and deepened the kiss, his hands roamed to his body Jin used all his strength and pushed his boss "W-what the... why did you do that to me!? This is harassment!" Jin said, Namjoon just sighed and stand properly "That is not harassment if we love each other" he said. "WHAT?!"

"I thought you changed but your personality remains, you said that you love me right?" Namjoon said "Huh!? I didn't!" Jin said back "You are, well its time I better go to the dinner your office hours is done you can go home now" Namjoon  said he took his things. "Its been 5 years but I still can't forget you. When I graduated I met my real family and claimed their surname, my name in the university was Namjoon.. Min Namjoon." With that Namjoon went out the office.

Jin's POV

Min?.. Min Namjoon... Is that him?! Namjoon sunbae!

"Namjoon sunbae... I love you"

That is Min Namjoon!!!

-END OF CHAPTER 2-