"First Impressions Are the Most Lasting" - NAMJIN

My Best First Love in the World [HIATUS]

Flashback

-School days- (warning light !!  so very light!)

"Ahh~ ughh ahh" Jin moaned as Namjoon pound in him with a strong yet fast and deep "F- Jin you're  so good and tight for me!" Namjoon said while ing in Jin "I'm c- Namjoon sunbae!!" Namjoon more and Jin moaned loud asst he two of them reach their .

After their hot session, the two of them cuddled each other.

"Uhm N-namjoon sunbae?" - Jin

"Hmm? what is it Jinnie?" - Namjoon

"I love you sunbae" Jin blushed as he said it to his boyfriend, but Namjoon laughed a little.

Huh? why is he laughing? Did I do something wrong?! wait Is he not serious in our relationship?! He laughed because he makes fun of me!? No!!

End of Flashback

Jin's POV

*sighs*

Here I am standing in front of the top 1 famous business company, well I passed their interview but I am nervous! I never met the CEO and Yoongi hyung is the one who watched my interview and told me to apply here. Let's get this over with, I went inside the building and talk to thee front desk "Good morning I'm Kim Seokjin the new hired personal secretary" I said "Oh so you are Mr. Kim, Mr. Min already informed about you he wants to see you before you go to the CEO's Office follow me" she said and I just followed her. We ride the elevator and went to the 19th floor; we walked to the Vice-President office. *knock - knock* "Mr. Min? Mr. Kim Seokjin is here"

"Come in!"

"Go inside Mr. Kim I'll wait here outside" with that I went inside and saw Yoongi hyung doing some paper works "Good morning Min-ssi" I said and bowed "No need to bow Jin we are friends after all" he said "Even so Yoongi hyung you are in a high place than me" I replied "Says the one who will inherit the Kim Business Corp someday" he smirked "My father's business is not include in this I prefer to work on my own." "Whatever you say Jin, oh yeah I want you to give this papers to CEO Kim he needs to approve that this will be your first job to him." he handed thee papers to me "I will Yoongi hyung" I simply said "Very well, you may go now let's see each other later" he said and I went outside of his office.

Suga's POV

"I will Yoongi hyung" he said and left my office. I sighed "I'm sorry Jin this is the only way for you two to give each other a chance."

*ring - ring*

"Hello? Hobi-ah" - Yoongi
"Is Jin there?" - Hoseok
"Yes he went to CEO's office" - Yoongi
"Does he know? Did you tell him?" - Hoseok
"I didn't tell him that Namjoon is the CEO and Namjoon don't know that Jin is his personal secretary, you know their past maybe this will be the chance for them together" - Yoongi
"I know and I hope for them.. well I have to go I need to send my taebear to the agency" - Hoseok
"Take care guys and say hi to Taehyung for me, bye" - Yoongi

Yoongi stand and looked outside the window... "I hope you two will be fine"

Back to Jin's POV

We rode the elevator again and went to the last floor which is the 20th floor. "Here is the CEO's floor." we went in front of a glass thick door with a door bell? "He doesn't like being disturb much so there is a door bell and this office is sound proof" she explained.

*bzzt - bzzt*

"Mr. Kim? Here is your new personal secretary"

"Let him come in"

A deep voice spoke through the speaker near the door "Go in Mr. Kim good luck on your first day" with that I went inside the office.

Kim good luck on your first day

Wow this office is big! I looked the person in front of me.... He is so handsome!! What am I saying!! Calm the eff down Kim Seokjin! I will never fall in love again you promised!

"G-good morning sir I'm Kim Seokjin you're new secretary" I said and bowed, he looked at me "Nice to know you Kim Seokjin, the Vice-President hired you and I am expecting you to do your work nicely and done." he said "I will sir, first here are the papers that Mr. Min asked for you to approve" I handed him the papers "Very well Seokjin-ssi, you may go to your office which is inside of that room, I will call you if I need you do your work there good luck and welcome on your first day" he said and smiled. "I understand sir I'll go now" I turn around but a question stopped me "Do I know you? I think I knew you before" I looked back at him"I think you were mistaken this is the first time I saw you and know you, maybe we crossed paths before or something like that, excuse me sir"and I went to a small room in his office.

So this where will I work, I will do my best! but.. that smile It's so familiar it has dimple he looks like.... Namjoon sunbae, well he looks kinda like him... No! I should focus on my work he is just a look a like... man or woman I promised not to fall in love again... *sighs* I don't want to be hurt again. I sat on the chair and start doing my work.

Namjoon's POV

He left to his office, when I looked at him I got attracted to him. His pink  thick lips and sculptured face, he looks like.. my Jinnie... my new secretary is much like him. Namjoon looked at his desk there's a picture frame, he smiled as he looked at it

Ever since that night you left my place I questioned why did you runaway and left the school without telling me

Ever since that night you left my place I questioned why did you runaway and left the school without telling me... I love you but why.. *sighs* I stand and looked to the window. Where are you my Jinnie.. I still love you and I will do whatever it takes to find and make you mine forever.

 

-END OF CHAPTER ONE