Learning the Truth

Instant Boyfriends 2: Just Add Soda!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me - 2AM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LGA3pQF65s)     ------------------------ Narrator’s P.O.V:     After school, you, Haesun, and Jaeheon were walking out to go grab a bite to eat.   “Eh? Oppa, where’s Jongup and Myname?” You suddenly realized that they were gone. Jaeheon flipped his bangs, “Myname said that they were gonna stay back at the dorm. Jongup said that he had some last minute homework he needed to catch up on so he headed home too.”   Haesun grinned mischievously at you, “Why? Do you miss your precious boyfriends already?”   You let out a chuckle, “Unnie, it’s not like that!” From the corner of your eye, you noticed that Double A were getting on their motorcycles. Your gaze brightened a little and you told your cousins to wait a second.   Meanwhile, Double A were revving up their engines when a sweet voice called their names in the distance.   “Guys, hold up.” Kimchi suddenly said as the boys paused for a bit. They saw a figure running up to them. You had looked feminine for once today, since Gunwoo had dressed you up. You didn’t look tomboyish at all.   The five just silently stared at you in wonder as you blinked at them. No ordinary girl had ever had the guts to boldly call them out like that.   “…Good. You waited…” You huffed as you caught your breath. They just stared at you with confusion across their faces.   You then pulled out the handkerchief from your blue backpack and handed it to Hoik. He took it and stared at you.   “U-Um… I wanted to thank you guys…!” You said with a nervous smile. “I received the letter you gave me. Just… t-thank you for all you’ve done!” You bowed in gratitude. Your awkward form of speech quickly indicated to them that you were trying your best to communicate with them, even though you were a bit anxious.   Double A just gawked at you. “Is that… all?” Aoora questioned with a smirk.   “Eh…?” You tilted your head to the side, making you coincidentally look cute.   “You’re not curious at all about how we know you? Or about how we banished Junhyung?” Woosang further inquired.   Your gaze turned to the ground, “That person… can go rot in hell for all I care.” Your response stunned the five.   “And besides, I managed to remember you. Woosang-sshi, Hoik-sshi, Aoora-sshi. You three used to be in BEAST, correct?” The three looked at each other and stared at you with round eyes again.   “Don’t worry about it too much. I know it was hard to defy J…J…” You couldn’t bear to say his name, “…that guy at the time. I’m just glad you two didn’t stay there for long.” You turned your gaze from them over to the rest of the boys, “I am forever indebted to you. Really, thank you for your help. If it wasn’t for you, I don’t know what could’ve happened.” You bowed again before you left to go catch up with your cousins.
Please log in to read the full chapter