More and More Each Day

OneShot: KkuChaen

Last part of what has become a "More" series

You Don't Love Me Anymore
I Love You Even More
3 More and More Each Day

 

 

 

 

IZ*ONE is on their way to LA for KCON. Sakura held on to Chaeyeon's arm as they walked inside the airport. They kept on waving to their fans taking pictures of them. It was so crowded the members stuck close to each other. Still some fans doesn't behave properly and kept pushing almost hitting the members once again. The girls just kept smiling and continue waving to them. Sakura put her hand down and Chaeyeon immediately grabbed it. Their hands are now intertwined as they kept walking inside the airport. 


It was a long flight, enough time for the members to 
rest and sleep. Jet-lagged and all, the girls are still all smiles when they arrived to LA.


Just like when they left Korea, Sakura held on to Chaeyeon's arm as they walk together. Chaeyeon even wrapped her arm around Sakura at one point.


They are now choosing their roommates randomly everytime they travel overseas. Chaeyeon and Sakura have never been roommates since MAMA 2018 in Hong Kong. Well, there are instances but it's with other members also not just the two of them. The last time they're roommates, Sakura just slept early. As Chaeyeon described it, Sakuchan was no fun. Unfortunately, this time too, they won't be roommates.


Arriving ahead of KCON, they have time to go around LA. It's actually work and play as cameras follow them around. For Chaeyeon and Sakura, it's a time to bond with other members, not with each other. Although they go out as a whole group at times, the two barely interact. It would be good to spend a day together with just the two of them in this beautiful place. That's what they thought. 


IZ*ONE is now ready for the Artist Engagement of KCON. They look gorgeous in their red outfits. They were asked who they want to spend a day with. One by one, the girls gave their answers. Chaeyeon picked Saku-chan. Fans were delighted judging by the loud screams. Even Sakura gave out a heart when she heard Chaeyeon's answer. And when it was her turn. Sakura picked Chaeyeon as well. They really want to spend a day with each other that much. 


Loud cheers and screams were given to IZ*ONE, the global girl group they are. They finish their set successfully and received much love from the audience. The tiredness that they feel goes away just by seeing the excitement of the crowd. They are set to go back with the other artists for KCON ending stage.


Chaeyeon is excited to go back because she knows that Sakura and her will to do the ending stage together just like in the previous KCONs. They will walk around, holding each other's hand while waving to the fans. 


Her excitement went down the drain when she saw Sakura holding a self-camera and Kwangbae clinging to her. 


The girls went back to their waiting room. They rest for a bit then prepared to go back to their hotel. Sakura approached Chaeyeon who is unusually quiet.


"What's wrong?"

"Nothing", she responded coldly.

"Hey! Tell me."

"It's just...I want to spend time with you...but...never mind. I'm just thinking too much."


Sakura gave her a quick hug. 


"Let's do that tomorrow."

"We're going back to Korea tomorrow."

"Ah, right. Then let's do that now. Let's sit beside each other inside the van."


Some members are already inside the van when Chaeyeon and Sakura hopped in. 


"Chaeyeon unnie, sit beside me", Wonyoung invited.


Minju gestured Sakura to sit beside her and Chaewon at the back.


Sakura and Chaeyeon just glanced at each other and forced a smile.

 


------------------------

 


After KCON in LA, IZ*ONE is now headed to the first leg of Eyes on Me Concert in Japan. They've done fan meetings and hi-touch events but it's their first concert in Japan. 


They performed ended the concert successfully. Of course they did not forget to thank WIZ*ONE. They turned to VLive after the concert. Due to curfew, Wonyoung and Yujin wasn't able to join.


The girls said their thank yous one by one. Chaeyeon and Sakura are in their playful mode since the beginning of the VLive. Sakura is standing while Chaeyeon is sitting in front of her. Giggles surround their own little world as Sakura kept on tickling Chaeyeon. 


At one point, when Sakura is talking, Chaeyeon looked up and reached for Sakura's chin. She kept touching it until Sakura grabbed Chaeyeon's face with her two hands and leans forward and gave her a glare. 


Sakura suddenly massaged Chaeyeon's shoulder. Chaeyeon seemed to be satisfied as she gave Sakura a thumbs up. She even returned the favor by massaging Sakura also. She remained in her seat and just extended her arms to reach Sakura's shoulder. Sakura moved closer so Chaeyeon can reach her easily. They looked so happy.


Just like that, they have to end the Vlive. First leg of Eyes on Me in Japan done. Another wonderful memory of IZ*ONE and WIZ*ONE to be remembered. 


IZ*ONE stayed in Japan a little longer as they are preparing for their Japan comeback. After a few days they are headed back to Korea. They already got used to travelling back and forth to Korea and Japan. Although it's tiring, the girls are grateful they're able to actively promote on both countries.


They just finished their schedule for the day and returned to their respective dorms. The members washed up one by one and head to their rooms to rest. 


Sakura got up and stepped out of the room to drink water. She noticed the light is in the kitchen. She saw Chaeyeon reading a Japanese language book. Sakura slowly approached her. She wrapped her arms around Chaeyeon's neck.


"Why are you still awake? You should rest too", Sakura said.

"I can't sleep so I decided to read. Hiichan is already sleeping so I just went out", Chaeyeon answered.


"You're already good at Japanese though."

"I still have a lot to learn."

"You're really persistent."


Chaeyeon looked up at Sakura and gave her a smile.


"Why did you suddenly woke up?"

"I got thirsty."


Chaeyeon stretched her hand to reach for Sakura's chin. 


"I thought you're reading."

"I got distracted by you."


Still looking up, Chaeyeon kept touching Sakura's chin. Sakura then grabbed Chaeyeon's face and leaned forward to kiss her. 


"I've been wanting to do that", she uttered.


They smiled at each other before Sakura leaned again to kiss Chaeyeon.


"Let's rest now", Sakura suggested.

"But I'm not sleepy yet", Chaeyeon protested.

"We're going back to Japan tomorrow, me, Nako and Hiichan."

"Ah...okay."


Chaeyeon closed the book she's reading and ushered Sakura to her room. 


"Goodnight, Jjaeyeon. I'll see you in Japan."


Chaeyeon gave Sakura a tight hug.


"Goodnight, Saku-chan."


"Hey, by the way, why don't you call me unnie?"

"You said you don't want me to."

"I said that?"

"Yeah."

"I'm kidding."

"So, you want me to call you unnie now? Sakura unnie! Sakura unnie!"

"Yah! Stop it! Just Saku-chan. I like it when you call me Saku-chan."

"Saku-chan."

"Hmmm..."

"I love you!"


Sakura leaned forward and pressed her lips on Chaeyeon with her hand on Chaeyeon's neck. Chaeyeon wrapped her arms on Sakura's waist. As Sakura broke their passionate kiss, she stared at Chaeyeon intently before speaking.


"I love you, too!"


Chaeyeon pulled Sakura closer and kissed her again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


-END-

 

 

 


It's been a year since Sakura's "I want to debut with you" to Chaeyeon.

Let's keep loving KkuChaen more and more each day. :)