I Love You Even More

OneShot: KkuChaen

Sequel to 'You Don't Love Me Anymore'

 

 

 

Chaeyeon smiled as she woke up and saw Sakura still beside her. She can hear the other members from the outside and it seems like they are the only one who's asleep. Chaeyeon tried to wake up Sakura by kissing her forehead but Sakura didn't move at all. She kissed her nose and that made Sakura move a bit but still eyes closed.

 

"Sakuchan, wake up", she said softly.

"We have no schedule today, let's sleep some more" Sakura replied with her eyes closed as she reached for Chaeyeon to hug her.

"But the maknaes are all awake now, we're the ones left sleeping."

Sakura opened her eyes and saw Chaeyeon facing her. "They slept earlier that's why", Sakura said as she leans closer to hug Chaeyeon again.

"Okay. I'll get up first, you sleep some more", Chaeyeon replied.

Sakura lifted her head and pouted her lips at Chaeyeon.

"Someone has to look after them", Chaeyeon explained.

Sakura was about to argue but Chaeyeon shut her up by kissing her lips.

"No more talking, rest some more now. I'll take care of our dongsaes", Chaeyeon said before kissing Sakura again.

 

 

As soon as Chaeyeon stepped out of the room, the other members approached her.

"You ate chicken last night, unnie?", Wonyoung asked.

"We saw the box there", Nako pointed.

"I want to eat chicken too", Hiichan whined.

"We tried to wait for you and Kkura unnie last night but we felt sleepy already", Yuri said.

 

Chaeyeon just smiled hearing her dongsaes whine at her. She loves taking care of them and it seems natural for her to act as their mother in their dorm.

"Okay, let's eat chicken then", Chaeyeon said.

 

They are in the middle of enjoying eating chicken when Sakura stepped out of the room and greeted them. She just sat on the sofa. Her dongsaes offered her chicken but she declined.

Chaeyeon stepped out of the wash room and smiled as she saw Sakura already awake.

Sakura's phone rings, it's Kwangbae calling. She picked it up quickly and stood up after the call ended.

"I'm heading out, Kwangbae wants me to accompany her", she told her other members.

Chaeyeon was just silent as she followed Sakura with her eyes. Sakura changed clothes and was ready to go. She went first beside Chaeyeon, tapped her head and gave her a smile before leaving.

 

Sakura was out for about an hour. When she returned, she heard Yuri singing, Wonyoung is watching movies, Hiichan is watching some clips as well. She found out that Nako and Chaeyeon went out also. She silently returned to their room and sat on her bed. After a few minutes, she decided to play games.

 

Nako and Chaeyeon returned to their dorm. The other members are busy on what they're doing they almost didn't notice Nako and Chaeyeon are back. Chaeyeon immediately looked for Sakura. Yuri and Wonyoung are in the living room, Hiichan is in their bedroom. So she went to Sakura's bedroom but she's not there but her computer is open and the game is paused.

 

She went out and heads to the kitchen and found Sakura there, drinking water.

"I was looking for you."

"I had a bathroom break."

"Yeah, you're playing games again, I saw it."

"I bought you something", Chaeyeon said excitedly and handed it to Sakura.

"Yukhoe!", Sakura exclaimed.

"Thank you, Jjaeyeon", she said.

She leans forward to give Chaeyeon a kiss but Chaeyeon glared at her and tilted her head slightly as if telling her that their dongsaes are there. Sakura got what she's saying so she just pouted.

 

Sakura went to the living room and ate the yukhoe Chaeyeon gave. Chaeyeon went back to their room to change to comfortable clothes. When she heads out Sakura is not in the living room anymore. Sensing that Chaeyeon is looking for Sakura, Nako pointed to their room and gestured she's playing games.

 

When Chaeyeon opened the door she saw Sakura focused on her game wearing her headphones. Sakura didn't notice her. She is unnoticed for a few minutes until Sakura looked to where she is standing. Sakura is startled she immediately removed her headphones and stood up.

 

"How long have you been there?"

"A few minutes."

"Why didn't you approach me?"

"I don't want to disturb you while you're playing."

"Sorry. I was too focused I didn't even noticed you came in."

"It's okay", Chaeyeon said while caressing Sakura's head.

"Ah, why don't you play with me."

"No. You know I'm not into this kind of thing."

"Just try. I'll teach you."

"It's okay. I'll just watch you play."

"Hmmm... If you beat me. You'll get a prize."

"What? How can I beat you when I don't even know how to play it?"

"I'll show it to you first then trial round before the real thing."

"That's still unfair. You know that I can't beat you."

 

Sakura eventually convinced Chaeyeon to play with her. It turned out as an introduction to Sakura's gaming world. Chaeyeon just goes with the flow though she doesn't really know what she's doing. They were both laughing all throughout.

 

After a long tutorial mode, Sakura challenged Chaeyeon to a real game. She offered the prize again if Chaeyeon beats her.

 

"So, what's the price?"

"Secret."

"Fine. Let's get this over with. I won't win against you anyway."

 

Once the game started, Sakura just watched Chaeyeon. She didn't play at all, she let Chaeyeon beat her.

 

"Yah! What did you do?"

"See, you can beat me."

"But you didn't play at all, that doesn't count."

"Why? I said when you beat me, you win and you get your prize. That's it."

 

Their conversation was interrupted when the maknaes started entering the room, they are about to sleep. Sakura turned off the computer and head out of the room with Chaeyeon. They have to sleep as well because they have a long flight tomorrow.

 

"So, what's the prize?", Chaeyeon asked.

 

Sakura leaned forward, lifted Chaeyeon's chin and looked straight into her eyes. At the back of Chaeyeon's head she knew this is going to be her prize. She waited for Sakura's lips to reach hers. It did. But the kiss lasted longer than usual. Sakura tilted her head and guided Chaeyeon to do the same. After a few more seconds, Sakura breaks their kiss.

 

"Sorry. I was carried away. It must've made you uncomfortable", Sakura said shyly.

Chaeyeon looked surprised. It's not what she expected but she liked it.
"Ah, it's okay... I was just caught off guard a bit. But it's fine."

"You look really uncomfortable now."

"No. I'm okay. I mean it's okay, you don't have to apologize for it."

"Your body language says otherwise."

"It's really okay! I'm not uncomfortable with it!", Chaeyeon raised her voice.

 

Sakura is startled she covered Chaeyeon's mouth with her hand fearing the maknaes would hear her.

 

"Okay, okay. If you say so. No need to get mad."

"It's because you don't believe what I say."

"I believe you", Sakura assured her.

 

Sakura pinched Chaeyeon's cheeks.

"You're so cute, Jjaeyeon. I love you even more."










 


 

-END-